The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 4 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Haruko winced as she stabbed him in the arm, he growled a bit. Obviously he was getting mad at these people intruding in his camp, and he was in pain. "You want to fight?" He drew his sword with his good arm and slashed locket's legs pulling away. "Don't make me kill you, just leave." He said with his eyes turning dark.

"Winter went missing and we are trying to find her..." Bailey and Miranda said. "She went right after you did and... where is your guys's sister?"

Ignis was looking over the map for the next town.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 4 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Locket fell to her knees, her leg was bleeding and she was in pain. She shook her head though. "I..I can't leave...I can't.." She stood up but was all wobbly and almost fell again if her sword didn't hold her up. "I have to do what the Ice lord says..." Her eye glowed around her eyepatch and she growled going at Haruko again.

"She went missing?" Journey said and looked around for Juliet. "Damn girl...she ran off too. You think they're together? Like...what if Winter got Juliet and they both ran off?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Haruko growled a bit and blocked her attacks. "Don't make me hurt you." He said then kicked her down then saw her blood and smelt it. "Hmmm..." He smirked a bit. "You are a human for the most part." he kicked her sword out of her hand and pulled her up by her hair.
Winter and the Shadow were long gone by now.

"It wouldn't be the first time Winter ran away." Bailey muttered "Wanna team up and find them?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm

"Yeah we can team up. Strange Juliet runs away too but when she comes back she's slightly happier...maybe she does need to get away sometimes. Alone does her good I think."

Locket screamed as she fell down and was trying to hold her sword but he kicked it away. "Hey!" She shouted then turned to him. "I-I'm....all...hum-.." She stopped looked at his smirkm her legs hurt from the cuts and her head was hurting too, even more now that he grabbed her by her hair. "Stop!" She pulled away but it hurt too much to where she just stopped for good, she couldn't move as long as he had her hair in his hands.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"You know, the sentence to assasins is usually death but you know what, your sentence will be a life a servitude, to me. I always wanted a blood slave that was just mine." Haruko pulled her to his tent and cahined her arms and legs so she couldnt attack him at all.

"Possibly but if winter is with her we need to find her."

Winter appeared unconcious somewhere in the forest.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Locket went with him and tried to get away as he was chaining her but it didn't work. She growled at him for a bit. "I'm just the servant myself! I don't want to kill." she pulled her arms but nothing so she sighed. "I only do this because they can make me. They have their seal on me, what am I supposed to do!"

Journey nodded. "Yeah, lets go find them, where is your map? We can use that to help."

Juliet was walking back from something, she was smiling a bit then she heard a thud by her and infront of her Winter was on the ground. "Hey..!" She ran over to Winter and shook her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Haruko shrugged. "That don't matter, you are only a human, and you tried to kill me, your choice or not I am keeping you." He chuckeld and bit her neck sucking some blood out then stopped. "Definitely keeping you here." He sat down and watched the ceiling of the tent flutter about.

Miranda opened her map and pointed to a couple dots. "That might be them."

Winter opened her eyes and looked at her. "Juliet?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Locket felt a shiver go down her spine as he bit her, she moved a bit but he didn't take much. She didn't like the feeling though. She looked around a bit and sighed, she would be here for a while. "Can I atleast get food? And I need to use the bathroom.."

Dason looked at the map. "Sure lets check."

Juliet looked at her nodding. "Yeah.." Her voice was soft and low. "You ok?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Vera climbed down from her horse and looked for a moment at Ignis, though it was more of a reverent stare. She pulled out her scythe and grasped it with both hands and moved silently through the bushes. She came back moments later, walking behind Anthony and Ramona, who were holding their hands up
"Say again Vampires?" she spat
"We told you, were were just strolling around looking for a good place to set up camp for the night...we had no idea this was Demon territory..."
"FIRE Demon territory" she snarled, "As if we would share our lands with lesser Demons..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am

"We are in a camp, no toilets, youll have to use that bucket near you." Haruko said staring at the tent ceiling. "As for food, we are low on it, so there is none until tomorrow morning, can you manage till then bloodslave?" He looked at her with his dark menacing green eyes.

Miranda and Bailey led them to the dots, sure enough it was Winter and Juliet there, in a clearing. Winter was on the ground wore out but Miranda and Bailey hardly noticed. "Where have you BEEN?" They growled a bit "Don't run off like that!"
Winter looked down a bit. "I'm sorry." She looked at Juliet "I'm ok, thank you."

Ignis looked down at them and smirked "You know, the last 'travellers' that came through here became a very good meal for my soldiers, give me a reason you should live and you may keep your life if it is good enough, and don't' give me that 'we were just passing through' Crap." Ignis's eyes glinted evilly, this was all a game to him

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 am

"I'm NOT going in a bucket!" Locket screamed then calmed down and held her legs together and looked away from his ees. "If I die, the demon lord will kill you."
She closed her good eye while the other stil rested beneath the eyepatch. *Guess I'm stuck here for a while....until..*

"Juliet!" Journey followed them and saw her sister trying to help Winter up. "Where the hell did you go!?" Juliet put her ears down and helped Winterup miling a bit at her. Dason walked over angry. "Come on we need to go!" He grabbed her wrist and started pulling her away until she flailed and grabbed Winter's arm and pulled away from Dason's.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:15 pm

"Well then you don't have to go that bad now do you?" He said with a hint of sarcasm. "Don't make an insult of my generosity, I could have killed you but instead I'm letting you live as my bloodslave, you should be honored to be mine. As for your pathetic Demon Lord, She won't be able to get through all of my soldiers." He chuckled.

Winter smiled as she helped her up but frowned hearing everyone. Why did they treat Juliet like that? Once juliet ran back to her she looked at her sisters then back at Dason and Journey. "Are you ok Juliet? Whats wrong?"
Miranda and Bailey tipped their heads looking at Juliet run to winter, they were wondering what was going on.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 pm

"Actually I kind of do but don't worry, I'll just pee on your bed then." She shrugged. "Dosn't bother me. And oh yeah the Demon lord is going to screw your army up! You messed with the wrong demon fighter." She laughed then growled as her mark burned her. "Wh-what?!"

Juliet looked at Winter for a second and her smile turned a bit. A shadow came out from under Juliet and attacked everyone but Winter with ice. It pulled Juliet down into itself and laughed. "Maybe you should treat her better.." He laughed at Dason who just growled.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm

"Um...we're just passi-"
Ramona nudged Anthony hard
"Not the time for your ridiculous brand of sarcasm brother" she scowled
"You're a fine one to talk making jokes and the such when it's innapropriate. What about when that Human had guns to us?"
"Oh please, give it a rest, you're like a broken record sometimes"
"And you're like....I don't even know!"
"Wow, great comeback bro"
"Quiet 'little' sis"
"2 EFFING MINUTES BETWEEN US! 2!" Ramona screeched
She turned away a little and scowled
"God I hate time" she said angrily

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 am

{Finally getting around to replying to this, sorry guys busy few weeks. Although I have great news, my dad found a job, yes a job and a permanent one at that. Moving in two weeks gotta get packing.}

"Chain doesn't reach that far." He chuckled but winked at her. "Not that I don't mind a little watersports from a cute human girl." He said that in a very creepy way and chuckled. "Like i said, use the bucket, I have to, the soldiers have to, unless they just go behind a tree, slaves are no different." He shook his head hearing what she said. "No, I will destroy the Demon lords, all five of them." He looked coldly at her. "That includes your master."

Winter gasped a bit and watched with wide eyes. Once she heard the shadow talk she stepped near it. "Juliet?"
"Don't get close to that thing winter!" Bailey ordered her but couldn't do anything as the ice was blocking her off. "Miranda what can we do?"
Miranda shook her head. "I don't know." She dodged the ice that went at her.

Ignis turned his head. He felt something, only a hundred miles away. He ignored the prisoners for a moment sensing something that took a minute for him to register, something or someone stopped his wave of destruction and whoever it was had amazing power. "Vera! Tie them up and put them in the slave cart then inform our soldiers that we are changing course. We are heading east, past the burnt battlefield." He looked at Anthony and Ramona. "Do try and enjoy your stays as slaves." He said sarcastically and chuckled.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

[Oh wow, that's amazing! Congrats George!]

[Wasn't that like...5 pages ago George? XD]

"Slaves? Really? Can't you Demon's be more inventive? I would have expected better from you, especially given you're a Demon Lord. Another colossal disappointment I guess" Ramona smirked
"You really just do not know when to shut up do you little slave girl?" Vera laughed sadistically
"You're a fine one to talk" came a voice from the bushes. A girl stepped out. she had long purple/pink hair that flowed down to her waist. Vera glared madly at her
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Vera roared
"Just under orders from my brother to save these two cause they're incompetent, well, Anthony is anyway"
"Thank you!" Ramona laughed approvingly
Anthony scowled at them both
"We don't need saving Jenna"
"Oh, I beg to differ"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 am

{Thanks ^^}
{Yes but it took five pages for him to register what he felt xD}

"Yes, they don't need saving, on second thought Vera... lets let them go." Ignis smirked and jumped off his horse drawing his sword. He slashed at the air and a portal appeared behind Anthony and Ramona. "You wanted me to be more inventive girl? Be careful of what you say to a Demon Lord." He hit them both towards the portal with fire. "Ever been to hell?" He chuckled and hit them back again. "You will have been once I get you through that portal." He looked at Jenna and smirked getting ready to hit Anthony and Ramona a third time. "You are welcome to follow." He sent a wave of fire at both Anthony and Ramona, it was attempting to push them through the portal.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Locket looked at him then away getting red in the face. "You are a sick person." She said and growled at him. "Just let me go now. I didn't do anything to you!" She spat in his face when he said he would kill her master. "I'll kill you instead."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:57 pm

"Odd the last slave I had said the same thing." Haruko laughed a bit and looked at her. Then she said that. "No you won't kill me first, because you know if your master dies you will be free, you want the Ice Demon Lord to die." He sat up and looked at her. "Besides They came into OUR dimension we are simply... retaliating."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

[Btw, I won't be on much the next two days as it's Rosh Hashanah]

Jenna leapt in front and stopped the fire but was struggling against it
Anthony and Ramona quickly moved away and attacked Ignis. Anthony leapt at him from the back striking with his claws and Ramona leapt above him and tried landing on his face with her foot

Vera smirked and slashed at Jenna with her scythe, but Jenna grabbed the blade with her hand and swung it round so Vera was inches from the portal
"If I go, you come with me" Jenna smirked

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Locket looked at him for a moment thinking it over. She DID want the demon lord of ice dead, she would be FINALLY free and have a life. She smiled at Haruko. "Hmm, you're right. Lets make a deal. I'll stay here as your slave and help you defeat everyone, even my own master- if you can get these dumb chains off my wrists!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Haruko crossed his arms for a second thinking ot over. "Alright, Just a precaution though." He pointed his finger at locket and an arrow burned into her wrist, it had hurt but not too bad. "Don't worry it's not permanent it just makes it so you can't attack me or my soldiers." The chains the dissolved off her wrist. "It's a deal. Let me ask you, how much do you know about the fire Demon army?"

{Whats that? *Isn't smart*}
Ignis chuckled and let them get close only to be thwarted by the barrier he had around him. "Foolish people." He chuckled. "No regular person can kill a Demon lord." He grabbed Ramona's foot and swung her into Anthony. "Don't make me laugh. I am special among Demon Lords, I have a certain power no one else has or ever will have. I am Immortal, only one of my blood can kill me." He looked over at Vera and Jenna. "Vera, this is where your training comes in, do not disappoint me."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Locket sat up and rubbed her arms. She gulped a bit and saw the new mark and rubbed her arm. *Great...I hate these things, they hurt me..* She looked at Haruko. "I don't know, I only know about the Ice Demons...aren't they enemies?" She knew that the ice demons don't like any other demons.

(Jewish holidayXD)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

[Jewish New Year]

Ramona laid on top of Anthony who was on the floor. They both mumbled inaudible curse words against Ignis

Vera looked at Ignis and nodded. She pulled her Scythe towards her and grabbed Jenna and tried pushing her into the portal. She yelped in pain realising Jenna had driven a dagger into her arm which she was hanging on to. Whilst she was distracted, Jenna spun round and grabbed Vera's arm, throwing her to the side
"How you like me now b*tch?" she said blowing a hair out of her face
"Looks like my training was better than your training Ignis, or maybe Vera's just weak..."
"Or maybe I'm just strong, Rai?" Jenna said annoyed
Rai laughed a little, stepping in from out of nowhere
"I know you're strong, I was just musing on the other options little sis"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Haruko shook his head. "No, the Ice and Fire Demons are working together, we got the intel last week, something is working behind the scenes and manipulating everything and everyone in the two factions, I was hoping you had some insight on that but then again, you are an assassin they don't tell you guys much in case you get captured."

Ignis growled a bit hearing and seeing Rai. "She got a lucky shot in Rai, nothing more." He clapped his hands shutting the portal. "A demon lord can slice the air and open a portal, the time is near, soon the two worlds will collide and then..." He chuckled "The land will burn and the oceans will freeze." He looked at Rai "Remember that Legend Rai? We learned it ten years ago." He walked close to him brandishing his sword. "Nothing can stop it. All Demons will be wiped out except those necessary for the collision. Including you."

{Ooooh xD Otay}

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum