The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 5 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Locket nodded. "Yeah you're right actually..stupid morons, I wish they told me." She looked down. "Ok I really have to go so close your eyes." She got up and took her skirt off and went to the bathroom in the bucket. "God it's going to smell in here soon." She turned to Haruko.
"Why don't you guys have a hiding spot of your own? I can get you one if you want."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 5 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"Lucky shot? LUCKY SHOT?! I'll lucky shot you if you're not careful!" Jenna growled
Rai sighed
"Peace. And. Harmony"
He paused for a moment
"Yes, yes, I know I'm like a broken record, which is rich coming from you with your 'Fire Demons will rule and I will rule the world' or whatever it is you think will happen"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Haruko covered his eyes as she took off her skirt but as she was slightly distracted, he opened his fingers just enough to get a peek at her naked bottom. "Hehe" He giggled a bit but quickly shut his eyes as she asked him a question and said. "I wasn't watching you! HONEST! Oh wait hiding spot?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes lucky shot." He stared her down "Now shut up before I turn you into nothing but a pile of ash, and believe me I can do it, Rai's father learnt that the hard way." He smirked and looked at Rai with a bit of a crazy look. "Isn't that right Rai?" He chuckled.
"I know the world will burn, it is foretold and I have seen it." He looked at Rai. "The Land will be mine and the Ocean will belong to the Ice Demons."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Locket pulled up her bottom and nodded at him not noticing he looked. "Yeah, the Ice Lord had one for me far away from the lair so I could hide out when I was on a mission. Why don't you move your army there and we can take them down easier? We'd be much closer."
She said to him then raised a brow. "What do you mean...'Wasn't looking?'?!"

The shadow looked at Winter for a moment and laughed leaving.
"Juliet!" Journey ran over but her sister was already gone. "That bastard..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Before Ignis had even finished, Rai's clothes and flesh had dissolved away as if they had never been there, and he was electricity from head to toe, with two angry eyes and a deathly expression curled around his lips
He launched himself at Ignis, electricity already blasting at him from every single direction so it was next to impossible to dodge all of it. He grabbed the Demon's wrists and sent as massive a blast of electricity through his body, such that the full force of it would leave nothing left of an ordinary human except charred bones

Vera was smirking at Ignis' taunts. Jenna leapt at her
"No one insults our father!" she screamed
She summoned a sword of electricity and clashed with Vera who pulled her Scythe out

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 pm

As Rai attacked him Ignis laughed. "Still sour over that? I said sorry." He siad sarcastically, the electricity hardly phased him. "You have to understand that I am becoming a part of something bigger than our mortal lives." The electricity was starting to effect him though, he buckled a bit and growled, he started glowing and fire surrounded rai as he transformed into a full fire form. "Don't mess with me Rai," He blasted him back. "You already know that not even you can kill me."

"Nah we are good here." He smiled a bit and looked at her. As soon as she said that he quickly shook his head. "I wasn't looking I promise, you have a nice ass though." He said then facepalmed "I mean uh... something that doesn't say i looked?"

Winter gasped a bit and looked around. "Where did she go...?"
Bailey shrugged and so did Miranda. "We are going to have to find her then." Bailey looked at Dason and Journey now ignoring winter. "Any idea on where she could have been taken?"
'Come here Winter...' A voice called to her from the shadows 'Come now."
Winter wondered off and dissappeared with a shadow that was watching her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Locket shrugged. "Alright th-" She pulled her skirt more over her butt. "Per-Vert!" She turned red and gulped. "You said you wouldn't look!" She went over and slapped him across the face. "Don't you EVER look at me! EVER!"

Journey looked down and shook her head. "nope..." Dason looked down too. "I feel horrible.." He looked up and saw Winter gone. "Uh--Bailey, Miranda..." He pointed to where Winter was. "We have to find them both now!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 pm

"You're nothing more than a self-centred egotistical sadistic son of a whore...oops, did I let that slip?" Rai smirked
"Not still sour about that are you?" he laughed
He sent a wave of electricity through Ignis' fire form
"Why don't you pull your head out of your own ass? though it's probably wedged in there good with Vera's right next to it"

Vera lunged at Rai hearing that, but the moment she touched the electricity she went flying backwards

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 pm

"I am NOT a pervert!" The slap resounded across his cheek. "OW! You are lucky that thing only stops you if you had intent to kill!" He rubbed his cheek. "Cmon it ain't nuthin to be ashamed of!" He smacked her butt and laughed a bit.

Bailey and Miranda looked around. "Not again!" Miranda yelled. "We have to find them both but where to start?" She looked at Dason. "It's not your fault." She put a hand on her shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

"You should watch you mouth!" He growled and hit Rai's form back. At that moment something appeared between them and stopped all the fighting on the field. Ignis reverted to his regular form and stared in disbelief.
Winter was there, the shadow disappeared from her side as she looked up and around. "Where am I?" She asked looking around, she could tell that she just appeared right after a battle or during.
Ignis pulled Vera up. "Vera. We aren't changing course anymore."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Locket growled as he said that. "You are a p-ERV!" When he smacked her butt she fell into him and her lips pressed onto his. She looked at him for a moment and went wide eyed and stopped kissing him. "That was NOT a kiss!" She pushed his arms away from her. "By the way grab my butt again and I don't care if that patch hurts me I'll Kill you!"

Dason turned to her and looked at Miranda. "I feel like it is...I mean I push Juliet away...I can't help it..she's so much younger than me and sometimes anno-"
Journey slapped him. "Focus! We NEED to get her back now!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Haruko laughed a bit then she fell on him. Their lips pressed and Haruko's pupils with wide, signifying that that moment unlocked a lust. He kissed her but she pulled away and his pupils went back to normal and he chuckled a bit. "Sure it wasn't a kiss." He said "And thats not how the mark works it repels your attacks away from me." He smiled a bit and grabbed her butt. "You have to admit, it is firm."

Miranda shook her head. "It's not your fault." She hugged him a bit even after Journey slapped him. "Alright we have to find her." She took out her map which came up as a hologram again. She didn't see either's dot on the map.
"Miranda..."
"I know." She said then closed the map. "Neither of the dots are on the map, either we are being blocked or..."
"They're in the demon territory. Although blocked is much more likely.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 pm

"I Said it was not!" She turned red and almost fell into another kiss with him as he grabbed her butt. "Stop doing that!" She pulled his hands off her butt and growled at him. "No touchy!" She fixed her skirt and had seen a different look in his eyes. "I think you need to go sleep or something...you're freaking me out."

Dason ws surprised by the hug but turned and hugged Miranda back smiling. "Thank you for not thinking that...I just feel like I hurt her but I don't mean to..."
He looked at the map when they brought it out.
"That looked like a demon that grabbed Juliet though.." Journey said with the memory in her head. "What would the demons take our sisters for?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Haruko chuckled. "Just a little lust Locket, nothing more. Hehe, you know, it's not to late for you to strip down and hop in bed with me, you know you want to." He smiled and chuckled a bit and slapped her butt as she fixed her skirt. "Sorry couldn't resist one more time of doing that." He leaned back a little bit smiling. "So, what's your story Locket?" He asked looking into her eyes. "And where to you want your story to go?" He chuckled.

Miranda smiled a bit. "It's alright Dason." She looked at the map and shook her head. "Not many Demons are born with shadow powers at all, it's very rare, so it might be possible that the two shadows that took our sisters, assuming they aren't one in the same, are in cahoots together. If that is true, then they have their own motives for taking our sisters." She looked over at Journey.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Locket blushed as he smacked her again and joked around. "Hmmm...strip huh?" She got naked infront of him and sat on his lap. "Oh hows this?" She wanted to mess with him then looked at him. "Where do I want my story to go? I don't know, I just want to live the life I never was able to live, be a normal girl...go to school." She shrugged. "I just was taken after demons killed my parents. Or atleast tehy say they killed them. What about you?"

"Maybe.." Journey sighed and looked down. "I don't know what to do....do you guys have a plan?" She was scared a bit they needed to find Winter and Juliet Asap but where did they go?
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Haruko blushed immensely with locket on his lap, he immediately wanted to do her right then and there but he just smiled. She was messing with him well. "You know... I like this, your body looks very hot." He smiled a bit then listened to her. "I can't give you your life back but i can give you a future, and a family, you know sex, kids, possibly marriage." He had a sly fox-like smile.

Miranda shook her head. "We can't go after them if they are in Demon territory. we are Humans you are mix breeds we would be captured and sold into slavery in a heartbeat." She looked at them. "But there is a Vampire Army camp nearby, if you want to take the risk, we can ask them for help."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Locket crossed her arms. "I would like that but marriage comes before sex and kids." She loved being on his lap, he couldn't do anything to her so she turned around to face him. "So you like my body?" She laughed a bit and took off her eye patch. "Maybe you shoudl take your clothes off and we can have a party." She said messing around.

Journey and Dason nodded. "We are part vampire so we will protect you. Well...Journey is full vampire." He smirked and started looking at the map. "Find me the vamp terrirtory."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"Nahhhh, Sex comes before Marriage and kids come after." He chuckled a bit and kissed her neck. "Cmon, You know you want to. and I love your body" Hearing her he chuckled and looked her in the eyes. "If I take off my clothes, I can't promise you how far this 'party' will go." There was something dark and alluring about his eyes that drew anyone in.

"Here." She pointed to a purple part of the map and zoomed in. "It's only a few miles from here, maybe a one hour walk. Lets go."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm

When he kissed her she felt weird, like she liked it. She looked into his eyes and was taken in. "I don't know...." She said and kept his hand to her neck so he had to keep kissing her. "Prove you liek it and I don't mean grabbing my ass. Kiss me on the lips." She moved her hands to his lap hodling onto his legs now.

Journey nodded. "Alright lets go." Her and Dason looked at the dots and started walking in the direction the map showed them.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Haruko smiled a bit and stopped kissing her neck. "Like this?" He started kissing her immensely well and frenchly. He started groping her ass as he was. Eventually he broke the kiss. "Did that prove it? Or do you need more." He smiled a bit with the same eyes he had earlier.

Miranda put the map away and followed them, Bailey quickly went with. "Alright, it should take an hour but we have to be careful of the guards, they tend to kill first ask questions later." Bailey said.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"That proved it...." Locket was deep red in the face because of the kiss and how he groped her. "But I don't think I want to have sex with a man who doesn't love me." She stood up getting off his lap. "Sorry, I didn't mean to tease you, I just needed to think."

"Yeah that made no sense.." Dason said and sighed taking out a sword. "So where are they? Like are the guards around here at all?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Haruko looked down a bit and pulled her back into his lap. "C'mon baby, don't be like that." He kissed her neck again. "Why don't you just lay down and let me take care of the rest." He ignored her about the not having sex with a man that don't love her part.

"We won't encounter any until we get closer to the camp, if you can see the camp, we've already been in Guard territory."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Locket stayed with him and gently ran her hands through his head as he kissed her, it made her feel good ina few ways. "Haruko...please." She tried to push him off. "You're cute and nice but I'm just a slave, why don't you go find a girl whose hotter to have sex with? I don't want it yet.."

Dason nodded. "Alright." He walked with them until the campsite was in view. "Well what now?" He looked around for guards and kept his sword tightly in his hand.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Haruko chuckled sniffing her. "Why are you resisting me?" He said darkly. "I've seen every girl in my land, but you are by far the most unique woman I have ever seen, and it just so happens you are a slave, So I want to take advantage." He gently bit her and put her on the bed laying down with him on top of her.

"Well they can be any-"
"Freeze! Don't move!" Two guards appeared in front of them holding swords at them. "Who are you?"
The blond haired one looked at the black haired one with green eyes. "Hey I recognize them... Those two are the ones our scouts found tracking the Demon's" He waved his sword at Miranda and Bailey. "And them, You remember them?"
"Oh my god!" She put her sword down and looked at Dason and Journey. "Where the hell have you two been Me and Levi here haven't seen you two for YEARS! Where's your sister? OMG we SO have to catch up sometime!"
Levitas chuckled. "Calm down Remedy, they are STILL trespassing."
"You know these two clowns?" Bailey asked.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Locket gasped a bit and gripped his chest as he bit her. She tried pushing hm off again. "I want to save myself...stop it. Stop it!" She moved her legs closed and folded them to he couldn't do her.

Journey looked at the girl and rubbed her eyes. "Oh my god.."
Dason looked at them with a 'i'm not surprised' face. "Oh yeah Levi and Remmy, I remember them..." He looked at Journey. "Honestly I'm not shocked they're guards."
"Oh please, you wouldn't be shocked if I was pregnant."
Dason looked at her and blinked then faced Levitas and Remedy and shrugged. "Yeah true."
Journey ran over and hugged Remedy. "I miss you so much! What are you doing here!!"
Dason looked at Levitas. "Oh Juliet, thats who we came to find actually...something took her away from us."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 am

Haruko stopped and looked her in the eyes. He was a vampire and she was human, she looked like Prey to him right now, his instinct was threatening to take over. She was trying to push him off and he didn't want to. He had the predatory look in his eye lust, hunger a few other emotions. Nothing would stop him at this rate. "Just calm down baby it will be over before you know it."

"Hey! That means you thought that we couldn't get further up in the army!" Remedy pouted. "Meanie!"
Miranda giggled looking at Dason, "Thats your nickname now, Meanie."
Remedy hugged Journey back. "Well we got drafted soooo, no choice but I'm glad i got drafted now! I haven't seen you in forever!"
"Took her away?"
"Ours too." Bailey said "this is them." She pulled up a holographic picture of the two girls.
"Remedy! Check it out, that black haired one is the one I saw attack the prince last night! She was possessed by some kinda shadow that I think destroyed Areo, or at the very least blow him away a few miles."
"Oh my god you're right! Very talented human she was."
"Last night? That's when she went missing the first time..." Miranda started thinking

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum