The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 3 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Broken Doll Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

(I'll only reply for Juliet now)

Juliet looked at her, slightly blushed, she never got complimented before. "Th-Thanks.." She looked down for a moment, she felt horrible for Winter, she just didn't know how to say it, until she looked up at her. "They....will see me soon." She made a small brave smile. "I'm sorry for you." She let her eyes get a bit wide as Winter hugged her, she was hugging her? Juliet slowly put her arms around her hugging her back. She felt like she made a new friend.
"Come on Juliet we have to go!" Dason called her from a few feet away.
Juliet released Winter and looked down.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 3 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tempest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

"No problem Juliet." Winter smiled a bit and kept hold of her as she hugged back. "You know Juliet... I promise it will get better." she whispered something in her ear then let go of Juliet as Dason told her that they were going. "Good bye Juliet. I hope to see you soon." She waved and looked back at Miranda and Bailey still plotting Haruko's demise. Then back at Juliet then shook her hand. "Bye." She stepped back.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 am

Areo strolled through camp and noticed his prince and commander he stopped and saluted. "Sir..." Areo paused unsure if he should speak. "I couldn't help but noticed you were acting a bit strange earlier and I could feel your emotions were a bit unease if that is the word to use but um... I was just making sure things were alright and if there is anything you need." Areo paused hoping he didn't cross any lines that might create tension.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Vera looked a little annoyed that Ignis refused to tell her the plan, but nevertheless sped up her horse to keep up with him
"When will we begin this wondrous plan of yours My Lord?" she asked curiously
The more Vampire's she had to slaughter, the better
She turned her head suddenly and let out a little gasp
"My Lord...we...we're being followed" she snarled quietly so only he could hear her
"Vampire from the smell of them...powerful too" she growled

Rai nodded and stood up
"I have things to attend to, you know where to find me if you need to"
The usual echo of Thunder sounded and he was gone

"Well it should kinda matter given that we're Vampire's and all...and he is technically our King" mused Anthony
"Oh it doesn't matter, are we gonna try and stop them or not?"
Anthony opened his mouth to speak, then took another look at Bailey, Winter and Miranda and thought better of it
"I....don't know"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 am

Juliet looked at Winter and nodded. She hoped it would get better. "Goodbye.." She said as Dason took his sister's hand and started pulling Juliet away from them. She waved at Winter almost defenselessly like she couldn't even stop Dason if she wanted. She gave up though soon when they were out of sight. "What now?"
Journey asked them then saw them shrug. "We have to keep moving though.." They started walking toward where Locket was going, to Haruko.

Locket looked over the forest, she smelled it and smiled. *Vampire...* She didn't want to kill but she had to. She walked silently, taking each step slowly as she started walking into the base of an army. She heard people all around but holding her blade close and tight in her hand she was ready for anything. It was terrible though, Locket is completely innocent and she has to kill people just to please one person.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 am

"You interfere with my mission and I will not hesitate to kill you." Bailey said not even looking up. Miranda nodded. "She's very serious aobut her missions you can't interfere."
Winter looked around once they were gone, no one was paying attention to her. She ran off into the forest, right toward the camp Haruko was in.
Bailey looked up and around. "Winter? Oh dammit where did she go now?"

Haruko was walking around when Areo got in front of him and saluted. "I'm fine Areo, you're skills caught my regret for not being there for more of my men. But it's alright." Haruko looked at Areo, "As you were Areo." Haruko walked away slightly and looked around, something didn't fell right about this.

"Well it will happen soon vera, very soon." Ignis said "I can't be sure when." Once they got to his army's camp they were greeted with cheers and blood thirsty Roars, they were all waiting for their next order.
"Alright my people." Ignis said loudly. "We will advanced north towards the river that is about seventy-five miles away soon. We will cross that river and take the capital!" The soldiers cheered and ignis smiled "And there will be plenty to kill on the way." He said quietly. "Anything you want to add Vera?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:50 am

Locket soon made her appearance into the camp, she looked around seeing people, were they human or vampires? She didn;t know. (Neither do IXD) But she circled around, she needed to find the leader...she knew her Demon Lord would want Haruko dead, who didn't know about him? With him dead, it would be easy. She looked at every person for Haruko, but found no clues.

Journey, Juliet and Dason were heading that way. Juliet's ears rose up and she shook her head for her brother and sister not to go but they took her arms and started leading her there, they didn't want to know what their sister though, for all they knew she was just too scared to go.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 am

Vera smiled at being able to add on. She raised her fist in the air
"Slaughter all those scum who oppose the great God of Fire, Lord Ignis!" she roared with pride
"Spread their blood and shatter their bones for the pride of the fire that burns within us all" she smirked
"Shall we ride, My Lord?" she asked him in her normal voice
"Your soldiers seem desperate for battle, and I wish to slaughter filthy Vampires for my Lord's pleasure"

"Alrighty, we won't interfere" Anthony sighed
"I might..."
"You won't"
"Why not?"
"Because if you do I'll kill you myself" he chuckled
"You wouldn't"
"I would"
"You couldn't"
"I....ok, you got me there sis"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 am

Shadows surrounded Winter then they took her to the camp in a teleportation. Haruko was right in front of her. "Well if it isn't the prince of Vampires..." Her voice wasn't her own and her eyes were glowing red. A armor of shadows was surrounding her.
"Heh, just try and stop me." Bailey said as a challenge.
Miranda looked at the map. "No time! Winter is in the middle of the camp!"
"What?" Bailey looked at the map "How?!"
"I don't know."

Ignis smiled. "Well put Vera. We move on tonight! Pack up the camp." He got off his horse and hit tent went up in flames, he could just make another one later.
"Soon, this world will be ours."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:20 am

Areo began to walk away but as he did Haruko was stopped and appeared a girl who had threatened him. Areo stopped and went towards them careful not to do anything stupid. Areo approached and was now in sight right behind Haruko as he looked at them he reached slowly for his sword ready.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 am

She laid down in the deserted field, she wasn't one of them but she was dying with them. Her curly red hairpushed infront of her face, covering her green eyes. Weakened and burned she could still smell the everlasting fire that was set on the vampire territory. She was just passing through it when it caught on fire, she tried to escape but she fell hitting her head and knocked herself out, the smoke filled her lungs now like it did than, but the fire tuned down and she would be fine now.
Emily started taking a deep breathe in, this was no place for a human, but here she was stuck and soon might be possibly dead.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Winter chuckled cruelly. "Don't make me laugh you weakling!" She looked at Areo dead in the eye. "Get out of my sight!" Shadows teleported Areo away to the burning battlefield where he could possibly die from the fires. "Now... where were we..." She looked at Haruko and shadows grabbed him slamming him into the ground. "Bow before my presence worm."
Haruko tried to get up but the shadows were too strong. "Who are you?"
Winter fell to the ground and a shadow emerged from her body, it took a roughly human shape and had red eyes. "Don't move weakling." It said

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Areo looked around he was surrounded and took a running start hoping he wasn't going to die, he jumped over flames and found small places he could slip through without getting burned. He was finally far enough from the flames he did get some minor burns on his legs and arms but nothing life threatening.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Emily leaned up a bit, the dirt under her moved when she did, her body hurt, mainly her head from hitting it.
"Where..." She looked around, confused where she was, then realized she was only a bit away from where the fire was. "Crap...I need to get out of here.." She got up almost falling back down, her leg slipped on the ashes beneath her feet and she couldn't move much, her legs hurt to do that. She looked around shaking. "Where..." She needed to find another human, or someone that can help her get home.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Areo was about to race back to camp when he could feel another persons emotions he looked around thinking there was another vampire "Hello!" Areo yelled hoping to get through the loud crackle of flames. He could feel they were in pain and looked harder. "Anyone out there." Areo jumped back into the flames hoping he wouldn't be to late.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am

Locket looked all around for the vampire knight, Haruko, was that his name? She just remembered she had to kill him and his army. She heard noises all around, the place was so big and she was surprised no one saw her yet, but thats when she saw Winter collasp and the demon shadow come out of her. Turning, she saw Haurko, her target directly across them.
*Now what...?* She gulped.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

Winter shakily got up seeing the shadow then collapsed again, she was very weak at the moment. "Hello Haruko." The shadow said, it's glowing red eyes bearing into him. "You have guts, trying to stand up to me."
"Who are you?!" Haruko yelled drwing a sword.
"Thats no one's business." The shadow grabbed Haruko's shirt and threw him like a rag doll straight at Locket as if he knew. He then floated over above the two.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

Locket caught Haruko with her arms and looked up at the shadow. Her eyes widened, she swore she saw it before, somewhere...but where? She looked down and looked at Haruko. She wanted to kill him but her human heart kept pounding, she starting shaking her head. "I can't do this!!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 am

Haruko looked at Locket. "Who are you?" He asked then saw the shadow over them.
In the shadow's presence the mark on Locket's arm burned. "Kill him." It ordered her as easily as the ice Demon Lord would, probably because it was more powerful. "Now!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 am

Locket looked at Haruko and was about to say something but held her arm and started screaming in pain. She looked at Haruko with tears in her eyes and took out a sword. "I'm sorry.." She got up, pushing him down and leaned over him about to stab him, she still didn't want to though. *I have to come on.....come on!*
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:55 am

Haruko hit the ground then grabbed his sword pointing at her as she raised hers.
"DO IT!" He growled and made the mark burn more, "He NEEDS to die in order for the Demons to take over. In order for me to take over!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 am

Locket looked at Haruko's sword, as soon as she would push hers down, he would probably kill her. But she let another scream out as the mark burned. "Yes...I..will obey." She then thrusted the sword down but byt accident it missed Haruko by an inch and was stuck in the ground.
*I have to get better at this...I took so many lives but...seeing their eyes...I just can't..*
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Haruko moved slightly to the left making sure she missed and that slashed her hand to make her drop the sword. He crawled back and got up. "Get out of my camp." He told The shadow and Locket.
The shadow growled "You are a failure Locket!" It growled "THe ice Demon Lord won't be pleased."

Bailey and Miranda bumped into Dason and Journey and Juliet while looking for Winter then looked at them. "You guys again, have you seen my sister? "

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Locket screamed as her hand was cut and she dropped the sword. She looked up at the shadow and gasped. "No...! Don't tell the Lord! I'll be hurt...It was an accident!" She held her hand, the blood gushed out, she then took her good hand and picked up the sword. "It won't happen again.." She went and stabbed Haruko in the arm.

Dason and Journey were asleep and Juliet wasn't anywhere to be found.
Dason heard them and woke up ."You guys....whats wrong?" He and Journey were laying on grass and Dason got up as he heard them.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Vera was still with Ignis wherever he was

Anthony and Ramona were sitting in a clearing talking quietly to one another. They looked around and saw a figure move in the shadows but pretended to ignore it, both secretly watching it from the corners of their eyes

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum