The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 2 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tenebre Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Layton looked around, whimpering. He was lost...as usual. But...smoke was scary, and now he was closer, so...he wasn't actually lost, since he wanted to go there anyway. But he had very bad experiences with fire, so it wasn't really his favorite thing.

He could see the fire itself now, and his ears went down. The Demon Lord of Thunder, Rai, and Ignis...the Demon Lord of Fire. It looked like one of Ignis' servants was there as well...Vera, wasn't it? Kalista had taught him to stay away from conflict..but this was different. Layton hid behind a slightly burnt bush, his ears standing straight up, trying to listen in on things.
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 2 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:50 pm

"Bloodshed only leads to more bloodshed...violence is not the answer...perhaps the occasional fight or row, but not this Ignis. A peaceful co-existence between all species is the only true way forward...you are blind to that. I'm not messing with your army, merely trying to prevent the slaughter of another innocent life. And if he grows up to fight against Demons and causes bloodshed it will be because you sought to shed his blood in the first place! Violence only begets more violence. I have no intention of fighting you Ignis, but I will not let you harm that child..."

Vera growled at Rai. She had had enough of his babbling. She spun her scythe around and lunged towards Voras. In that instant, Rai had drawn his Katana with blinding speed, caught it on the inside of the Scythe and pushed Vera back with such force that the building she collided with started to crumble around her. She moaned in pain and struggled to her feet, stammering around a little before clasping her scythe tightly in one hand and glaring at Rai

Anthony sighed
"Really...there's no need to treat us like some kind of animal...we mean you no harm"
"Oh for heaven's sakes, let me just rip her throat out and be done with it" Ramona growled
"We, dear sister, are above such brutality, she's just looking out for her family by the looks of it, the same thing we're doing, looking out for each other. We have no need for violence"
"Tell that to the girl with the UV guns pressing into our skulls" she scowled

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

"We know, we're trying to leave this land." Journey said rolling her eyes. "Well anyway you guys have fun, we have to leave too."
Dason growled at her. "Outcasts? So what if we are? We are different and we like it!" He felt like he wanted to punch her for that statement, it was rude and yes they might be but thats like calling someone a freak.
Journey grabbed Dason's arm. "Calm down brother....they know not who they are messing with."
Dason turned to her and smiled. "The twins of light and darkness."
Journey nodded.
Juliet heard them and looked down, it was like she never mattered to them despite what they say.

Locket was running as fast as she could but it wasn't fast enough. She could feel the sweat running down her body, she had to get to the people in trouble! To help them? Maybe...to kill them? Maybe..
She kept running soon she was out of breathe, she could only feel smoke in her lungs. She didn't see and tripped over a branch infront of her, she hit the ground hard and started gasping fpr air.

Broken looked at the water watching its beauty.
She tipped her head, why was it so cold when the air was a nice warm? Why did it feel so real then so fake when she took her hand out of it?
Broken doll just wanted answers, she wanted things she would never get, answers were one of them.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:06 pm

"Calm down, I meant no insult when i said that." Bailey said honestly, "If you are trying to leave, the human territory has boats, you might be able to board one if you stick around with me, I have clearance to access them. I don't want to make more enemies." She looked at Dason, "Twins of light and Darkness? sounds fun. Miranda! Where the hell are you?"
"Back here sis, I have two vampires here... I don't know if they are scouts or not." Miranda looked at them, "Just walk into the clearing and we won't hurt you got it? Thats all you have to do, that and prove you aren't scouts for the army thats five miles away from here."
"Throw me the map Sis" Bailey called and Miranda got the map out, still holding one gun at Anthony and Ramona, she threw it to Bailey who activated it. She marked the three red dots that were Journey Dason and Juliet and they turned green. "Alright lets see..." She sat down and set the orb on the ground so the map was her height and started looking through the area around them.

Ignis growled at Rai and attacked him. "I said don't interfere." He slashed at him and looked over at Vera, "Stand up, if you can, Voras is escaping."
Voras looked back then at the kid. "Wake up.." He said then tripped over locket as he was running through the smoke.
The kid woke up as he hit the ground and looked at Locket and Voras. He was scared to see the fire all around adn was panicking

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm

"We're not scouts, because if we were we would have left already, but we're not. Of course we're sitting here longer than we should have because my idiot brother is an idiot"
Anthony rolled his eyes
"Violence sis...no need..."
"Oh for Blood's sakes...you have 10 seconds to move lady or I'm leaving, with force or otherwise.." Ramona said stubbornly
"She doesn't mean that"
"She damn well does"
"Just stop it Ramona...we have no need to fight them"
"Like I said, tell that to the girl with the gun to our heads"

Rai blocked the slash but made no attempt to strike back at Ignis. Vera charged forward again, but Rai once again blocked her and pushed her back. She came to a halt inches from Ignis
"For the love of all things Thunder...get a move on Voras!" he cried out, facepalming as he tripped over
"If anyone knew any better you wouldn't have thought his life was in danger...GET OUT OF HERE WITH THE KID NOW VORAS" Rai screamed as lightning started glowing around his free hand

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:21 pm

"Hmmm that would be helpful." Dason said. "You sure you can do that Bailey?"
Journey nodded though. "Yeah we are awesome." She said strictly to Dason, forgetting Juliet ws even there, they sometimes forgot she was there and would run away without her.
Juliet looked down, she realized she wasn't thought of as long as her brother and sister were 'awesome' she sat down by a few roses and picked on up that looked like it was dying. She gently smiled at it for a while, like it was her only friend.

Locket was about to get up when they tripped over her. Voras's foot hit her back hard making her fall again. She groaned and growled looking at him, stuttering and shaking movements she got up and took her sword off the ground. She pointed it at Voras and the kid, mainly seeing the kid was a vampire. She looked at him for a bit, not wanting to kill him, but her lord said too and that she must do or the mark on her arm will burn her until she obeyed.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Voras got in front of the kid "Who are you... you aren't a demon, atleast not full blooded... Put that sword down, he's an innocent kid." Voras lifted the kid up as he looked at Locket a bit scared of her.
Ignis smirked a bit, "You are getting on my nerves Rai." His hands lit up with fire. "Die!" He sent a giant fire wave at Rai that could easily go twenty miles even if Rai tried to block it. It would too because once it went past Rai it spread across the land heading east through the battlefield he had been to not too long before.

Bailey smiled "It would be no problem... this isn't good..." She was looking at a red line that was going across the map. "Miranda! What does a red line represent?!"
Miranda looked at them. "Fine." She put her weapon away and walked back into the clearing. "A wave of fire... why?"
"It's heading right towards us!"
"Are you serious?" Miranda looked at the map and picked up her bag. "We should get out of here... Like now!"
Winter looked up and saw fire coming through the forest towards everyone and her face went blank again.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Locket growled and looked at the child, so defenseless, like she was. She looked down, putting her sword down, the mark on her arm glowed and burned her but it was worth it. She couldn't kill a kid. She looked down then swayed a bit before collapsing.

Dason could feel the heat of the fire and saw it coming. "Journey!" He picked her up in his arms and jumped away from where the fire would land which was far from where Juliet was.
"We forgot Juliet!" Journey shouted and Dason looked around. "Juliet!"
Juliet's ears went up, she couldn't move and was too scared to but she reacted quickly and put a shield of ice up around her but it wouldn't protect her for long.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 pm

"YOU!" Rai screamed, but the inevitable swear words were cut off by the rushing sound of the flames. He raised his palm and the flames dissipated around him until the wave had passed
"TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME" he roared, his blood boiling with rage
His hands glowed with Lightning. He clasped them together and spun round. He let loose a mighty roar and unleashed a wave of Lightning which went right into Ignis' wave of fire, weakening it and preventing it from going the full twenty miles it could go

Vera ran to Ignis' side and fell into a deep bow, her voice quivering as she spoke
"M...my L...Lord...I f...f...failed you...."
She let out a great wail as she finished. Failure was alien to her. She never disappointed her Lord. The despair welling within her made her want to die at how unworthy she felt

Ramona grabbed Anthony's hand as they saw the great wave of fire heading towards them
"That cannot be good..."
They turned tail and ran with the others, but Anthony ripped his hand out of Ramona's
"She's still there! That girl!" he said staring at Juliet
Without thinking, he raised his palm and caused the Ice Shield to retreat into the ground. Panting from the running and using his powers on a strong ice shield, he ran and grabbed Juliet's hand, grasping it tight and pulling her towards to Dason and Journey so she could be safe

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Bailey and Miranda jumped and ran with their packs as Winter walked towards the fire. "Winter Don't! You can't stop it!" Bailey called but there was no way she could save her in time. They ended up by everyone while the wave hit winter. "Winter! Dammit..." Bailey covered her eyes while Miranda watch in disbelief.
Winters eyes glowed as the fire hit her but no one saw what happened in the fire. She started floating and absorbing the fire. Soon it all disappeared and there wasn't even a singe on Winter. She landed on the ground and the look in her eyes faded. "What happened?" She asked looking at everyone.
Miranda blinked in disbelief, "How'd, there's no way all that fire..."
"What fire?" Winter tilted her head and shrugged walking over to the, "Who are you?" She asked Anthony and Ramona.

Ignis smirked as the wave still had passed him. "That was weak Rai." He rolled his eyes. "You need to learn better skills" He laughed. He then heard Vera, "It's alright Vera, lets leave them be, for now." He got on his horse and summoned one for Vera. "Get on, we are leaving."

Voras looked at her then the kid, he decided not to leave her and dragged her and the kid to the nearest forest for cover and good hiding from the furious ignis.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Juliet didn't even know what happened, she just appeared by Journey and Dason soon enough.
"Juliet!" Dason leaned down and hugged her. He looked up at Anthony. "Thank you." He pulled her up, she had gotten touched by the fire and there was burns on her hands. "Why were you sitting!?" Dason got angry with her. "You're hurt now!"
Juliet looked down lowering her ears.
"Dason calmed down! She's fine...she'll heal.."
"Yeah after her hands hurt for a while..."

Locket felt Voras pulling her to safety. *Why?* She almost attacked him, it didn't matter that she didn't she could of and he should of left her there. She leaned up a bit after he pulled her to safety. She looked at him for a moment unsure if she should say anything.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Rai tooka deep breath
"You haven't seen a fraction of what I'm capable of if i really have to use my powers Ignis"
He looked out at the distance and saw the wave had gone, and so had Voras
"I didn't need strength to stop you, Voras is gone and so is the child. You failed miserably like the coward you are. Perhaps next time you might heed my words when I tell you violence is not the answer. The same day, of course, that pigs will fly..."

Vera scowled at Rai on last time and speedily leapt onto the horse, awaiting Ignis so she could follow in his suit. She looked Rai dead in the eyes
"Interfere again and I will make you regret crossing my Lord Ignis, got it scum?"
Rai simply laughed at her and she clenched her fists. She remembered Ignis' words and her fists clenched tighter than seemingly possible
"Some day Vera, you'll meet a sticky end, and Ignis won't even care" Rai said plainly
There was an echo of Thunder, a whip of red hair and Rai was gone
Vera looked at Ignis, for the first time in her life, despite hiding it well, worry was etched into her expression

"No problem" Anthony said, smiling at Ramona despite her curious look
"This is Ramona and I'm Anthony. It's nice to meet all of you" he said with a hearty grin despite Ramona's soft sigh

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Voras looked at her for a minute before speaking. "Are you alright?" He asked while the little boy looked at her with wide red eyes.
The kid was still scared of her, she had pointed a sword at him and was going to kill him if it had not been for Voras, who protected him. Then again the Demon Lord tried to kill him too.

Winter looked at Juliet and how she looked, her brother wasn't very nice to her. "Hey, be nice, it's not her fault." Winter said standing up for their younger sister despite not knowing anything about Juliet. She could tell that Juliet didn't like letting them down.
Bailey shook her head "Winter that's their family thing."
"So?" She said and looked at Juliet, "Are you alright?"

Ignis shook his head. "don't listen to him Vera, lets go." He started riding his horse out of town looking for another village to pillage and burn. The truth was he would care if Vera died, but not much. She was his most loyal Follower and had the strength of his entire army. His caring would only last to how loyal she was to him and that was all.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:55 am

Dason looked at Anthony, the person who just saved his sister's life. "Hey dude." He didn't want to say anymore and his eyes, blue normally turned red when Winter talked at him.
"Don't speak to me like that, my sister could of died! She needs to learn to step it up sometimes...I love her but, if someone happens to her I'll be broken again."
Juliet looked up at him, like saying sorry with her eyes.
He looked down at her, his eyes turning blue again. "I know." He smiled gently.
Juliet turned to Winter, she nodded slightly with a smile then turned and held her hand out to Winter to shake.

Locket looked at Voras and shook her head, her arm was burning and she winced feeling the pain. She moved her body, so she was squatting and showed him the square rose and thorn mark on her arm, the ice demon mark, it was glowing red hot and it would burn someone if they touched it.
She looked at the vampire kid, she was burning because she let him life, she couldn't and wouldn't kill this child. Instead she moved closer to him and gently touched his hair moving it from his face.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

"You see sis? The families, just trying to stick out for each other, we're a charismatic octet if there ever was one!" he grinned stupidly
"Oh stop it would you" Ramona snapped
"I only wanted to kill her because she looked like she would have killed us..."
"Well she didn't so we can all get along"

Vera followed closely behind Ignis, reassured by his words. She would die for him. But the more she thought about it, the angrier she got at Rai. She slowly started formulating a plan for revenge in her head, also being determined to slaughter as many Vampires as possible to make up for her failure

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Winter looked slightly to the side. Then shook Juliet's hand. "It is nice to meet you." She said to Juliet. Winter stared blankly at her for a few seconds before shaking her head. "Sorry I spaced for a few seconds." She laughed a bit.
Bailey looked at Ramona and Anthony, "Good to meet you two, Im bailey, thats Miranda and thats Winter." She pointed to Miranda and winter as she introduced them. "What's your guys' names?"

Voras looked at the mark, he knew it, it was the crest of the Ice Demon lord. But she wasn't Demon. "You are an assassin for the Ice Demons." He said. "I've heard about you."
The boy hugged her almost a thanks for not killing him. He wanted to tell his gratitude but he couldn't as he was mute.

"Lets see where we should go..." Ignis said rolling the map out and making it float in front of him. "Huh. Looks like a portal is opening soon... lets go meet up with the Demons that are Crossing." He turned his horse around and went for Demon territory.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Juliet looked at her as they shook hands. Her ears twitched for a moment then nodded pulling her hand away.
"Well this is all fine and dandy but we must be going." Dason said starting to take Juliet's hand. Juliet moved it though. "What? You want to stay?"
She nodded.
"Hmmm..I don't think we can though."

Locket looked at Voras and nodded. It wasn't the choice she made and it wasn't something she wanted. "I didn't choose my fate." She said to him ina strange way then looked shocked at the boy who hugged her. She looked at him with her blank expression then smiled a bit and hugged him back.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm

"No one chooses their fate really." Voras pointed out. "But we can change it, I can tell you arent a bad person... perhaps you can stick with me?" He said then looked at The kid.
The kid smiled and looked up at her before looking to Voras with a 'take me with you' look.
"Kid I dont think i can." He said
The kid signed 'Please?'
"Alright." Voras said "But stay outta trouble,"
'Ok' he signed.

Winter smiled a bit, glad you want to stay with me and my sisters. "We are just moving around the land, you dont have to worry about being caught by anyone." She smiled honestly. "Are you guys being chased?" Winter meant no offense just wanted to know.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Locket nodded. "I guess. And I would but I cannot." She let go of the boy and stood up, the wind, warm from the fire, moved her hair all around showing one of her eyes was covered by a eyepatch. "I must complete my mission and destroy the vampire territory, its army, and its people." She looked at them though. "I will however watch over you." She looked around, trying to find where to head next.
She pulled a dagger from her bag and handed it to Voras. "Protect yourself if I cannot."
She could tell he wasn't a bad guy, he was good and she wanted to help him.

Dason looked at Juliet who kept nodding to stay. "Sorry Winter, I'm not sure we really can.."
Journey stood up. "Why not? I mean we can help eachother out Dason, its worth a shot."
He looked at Journey and since of their relationship being light and dark twins, he nodded instantly. "Sure then."
Juliet looked at them for a while then away hiding her tears, why was she even there if her opinion didn't even matter?
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 am

(Omg sorry guys I was gone so long even though probably didn't matter but I had to go out to the dr. and was on phone so the site didn't work well but I'm back.)

Sullivan walked with Mosey as he had commanded. He was the slave of mosey and had no free will really. It was his way to live. If he had denied it then he would have been killed with the rest of his small pack but Sullivan was smart and listened to him and has remained alive for the this long.

Mosey walked in front of Sullivan as he looked around at the field where a once great battle took place. Mosey loved the sight that he saw and was ready at any moment his king asked him to fight and kill the worthless vampires or any other worthless creatures that got in his way. As he came to the castle he looked back at Sullivan but instead of making him wait he let him continue into the demon lords castle.

Areo woke with a jump as all the emotions of his camps comrades that haunted his dreams. Areo just wished that sometimes he could just turn off his power and not have to bare the emotions of those hurt or angered around him especially in war but he must and he must for his people and his family. He just wanted to make them proud no matter what it to to do it he would help to destroy the demons that threaten there peace even if he died trying he would never stop.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Vera nodded and rode next to Ignis, her hair flapping madly in the wind
"My Lord..." she said tentatively as they rode
"My Lord, when the time comes and we have slaughtered all the Vampires...what will you do about the other Demon Lords? Surely...surely you would not abide by sharing the world with four weaker and less capable Demons than yourself? This world and all that's in it should belong to you and you alone..."

There was an echo of Thunder and Rai appeared beside Voras. He looked at him, Locket and the Vampire kid for a moment before kneeling down so he was beside the kid
"I'm glad you managed to get away...I wish I could do more to help you Voras. Where will you go?" he asked looking at him, then glanced up at Locket and stared at her for a moment
"You...you are a servant of the Demon Lord of Ice...Locket correct? I'v heard of you, of your power"

"You should take your sister's opinion into account" Ramona scowled at Dason
"But never the less, it's not wise for us to stay here" Anthony said gently, giving Juliet a small smile
"Whether we stick together or not, there might be fire Demons prowling around. And whilst I'm sure each and every one of us is capable of taking them on...it's not wise to over-linger in times of trouble..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Ignis shrugged "I want the Ice demon lord to survive," He said "When this world is taken over by us, there needs to be a balance, Fire and Ice can be that balance, Fire gets the land and Ice gets the sea to freeze over. It's a good deal, and all goes towards a bigger plan." He smirked, "A way bigger plan." His horse trotted along "As for the other three, I am going to collapse our dimension with them in it."

Voras held the Dagger "Thank you" He said smiling a little "May I ask you a question? Do you have to fufill your mission?"
He looked at Rai as he appeared, "Thank you, so much." He said sincerely "If it weren't for you I'd be dead by Vera's blade." He thought over Rais question. "I have nowhere to go but Ill find a place to go"

Winter sat by Juliet as her sisters went back to their planning while everyone was talking. "Hey, you ok?" Winter asked.
"Lets see" Miranda said marking her map. "The camp is there and we have to revise the strategy to account for the increase in people with us." She was marking the path for them. "Perfect. Bailey, you will need back up this time though."
"Back up? Hell no, Im good besides they are at least part vampire I dont think they would like me assassinating Haruko."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Locket's hair whipped in the wind, she looked at Rai and shrugged. "Who wants to know?" She didn't know who Rai was but didn't care, all she knew was she had to make her Demon lord happy. She looked over at Voras nodding. "You're welcome and yes I do, you see if I don't, I get hurt and I don't know...its my duty, I must." She said with a bit of confidence. "Goodbye now."
''The vampire....I can feel him....he's close...keep going....to the army.' She heard the Demon Lord of Ice in her head talking to her, she simply nodded and started running to find the vampire she was talking about.

Juliet looked up at Winter, tears fell from her eyes and she tried to shake them off but they kept coming. She soon rubbed them away and shook her head. She felt like she would burst, tears would come flying out, she felt so different. Her ears lowered and she sat still keeping her hands on her legs as she sat with them closed. "They don't care.." She said only loud enough for Winter to hear. She didn't like talking much but with Winter it was different. She shook her head as she said that, her voice was so soft and sweet, innocent like a child's but teary.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Vera smirked hearing his plan. Her only regret would not being able to watch Rai's suffering and witness the new world Ignis would create. But bigger plan? What did he mean
"My Lord? What do you mean bigger plan? What is it you have up your sleeve?" she asked, barely containing her excitement to hear what he had cooking in that mind of his

"I can try to help you if you like, but you shouldn't expect to be able to relax if you come into my lands...I suspect there will be fire Demons hungering for your blood, for their own satisfaction and to try and please Ignis...Either way I guess you're in danger, but if I can help you then just say"
Rai watched Locket run off and sighed a little
"And the others think it any wonder I oppose them when they do something cruel to innocent people like her..."

"Ummm...why are you trying to assassinate Haruko?" Anthony asked them inquisitively, eyeing Juliet with one eye, half tempted to shout at Dason and Journey for ignoring her like that
"You're damn right we won't let you!" Ramona said, bearing her teeth
"It's not our business Sis, we're outsiders, remember? If they want to assassinate Haruko it's not technically our concern"
Ramona just rolled her eyes

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Ignis smirked a bit. He wasn't going to say yet, he liked keeping secrets. Plus he couldn't tell yet, it could ruin it. "I can't say yet Vera but you will know soon." His smirk widened, "Very soon." He rode towards the road. "Cmon, we have to meet back up with the army, they probably want more vampire victims." His horse sped up.

Voras looked at her for a moment before she left. "Goodbye Locket, I will see you around should our paths cross again." Then she was gone. He looked at Rai and nodded "I will call you if i need anything." He lifted up the kid and smiled a bit. "Whats your name kid?"
The kid signed 'Shift'
"Well Shift it's nice to meet you." Voras smiled. He looked at Rai and then down. "Well the Ice demons are matched in ruthlessness only by Fire Demons sooo... They dont care."

Winter looked at her as she spoke, she didn't have a loud confident voice but it was beautiful. "You're voice is amazing." She said smiling a bit then she frowned. "I know kind of how you feel, my sisters didn't like me when i ran away to be with them during their missions but they eventually payed a little attention to me, eventually." She hugged Juliet "I'm sure they care about you."
"It's our mission." Bailey said, "We have to assassinate him. Not like it should matter to you why we are doing it." She said then looked back at Miranda as she continued briefing her on the army size and Harukos location in the camp.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum