The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 8 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tempest Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Remedy followed Journey and gasped seeing what happened. "Journey?!" She ran to her. "Are you alright?" She watched Juliet leave. "Haruko... he was right..."
Miranda smiled a bit and looked at him. "Thank you." She said and held onot him. "Thank you for helping me."
Haruko gasped a bit looking at Locket. "Locket are you alright?" He asked going to her.

Winter looked around a bit at each oracle as they spoke, she felt a slight twinge of fear but she had one question how bad could the price be. "I want to know." She said looking at the red one. "Is Ignis my Biological father?"

Ignis chuckled a bit. "It's alright Vera, I saw you admiring my work." He smiled. "You like it?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 8 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Raiden Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Jenna glared at Juliet
"You..."
She ran at her, trying to blast her with lightning

All three of them cackled at once when she asked that
"Perhaps" said one
"But you will never know" said another
"Without payment that is" said the third, and they all cackled again

Vera looked up at him and gave a weak smile
"It was beautiful"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 am

Winter growled a bit, she didn't like playing games. "Name your price." She said steadfast in her position, she preferred to get the answer as quickly as possible.

Ignis smiled a bit. "Thank you, I am an artist after all." He helped her up. "You are still wet." He chuckled a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Journey looked at Remedy sadly and nodded. "My sister....she's...evil.." She gasped a bit. "We need to tell the others! She probably went to go find Winter!"

"Of course." Dason held onto her and gently kissed her cheek. He blushed looking away. "Sorry, you are just too adorable."
"No..She...She's...bu-burning.." She rubbed her arms, they turned red and were burning her. Locket gripped Haruko's shirt. "Please please...help me...please..."
She didn't know how to stop this, but sh was in so much pain.

Juliet turned to Jenna and jumped away. she had jumped down then started to stand back up, her hair covered one eye but the one showing looking evil. She had no smile on her face, nothing. "I have no interest in you."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Remedy nodded a bit and helped Journey back into the tent. "Wait who's winter?" She asked her looking at her eyes and checking her over for frostbite.

Miranda blushed a bit and giggled. "I didn't mind Dason." She kissed his cheek. "You saved me... Thank you."
"Ahem."
"Thank you too Bails."
"Youre welcome." She smiled a bit then saw Journey and Remedy going over to them.

Haruko looked at her mark, he didn't even know what to do. "Alright let me try something..." He put a hand over her mark and tried to burn it off with his fire.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Jenna laughed
"Like I care. Evil is evil, and you are pretty damn evil"
She clenched her fists and blasted a dozen lighting blasts at Juliet
She looked back at the others to see if they were okay and saw in Locket in pain and was torn whether or not to try and help her or try and fight Juliet

"No sh*t Sherlock" Vera grumbled
"It's your fault I'm wet in the first place"
She swung her hair round, some of the water spraying Ignis as she did

The three of them cackled
"Very well, we shall answer your question, but we shall take what we desire from you after, but you shall not know our price. That is our offer, and it is final"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Ignis blocked the water from his face. "Heh heh. Not so bad." He chuckled a bit and helped her straighten out her hair. "Might wanna go change." He said pointing to her soaked through clothes.

"Alright fine, I agree now spit it out already." Winter said crossing her arms, trying to keep her wits about her. They creeped her out quite a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Vera looked down her clothes then her eyes widened
"DON'T STARE YOU PERV!" she shouted at him
In her panic she grabbed Ignis and threw him overboard in a very Japanime way

"Hehe" they laughed
"We shall consult with the higher powers"
They summoned an orb which they chanted stuff to and they all smirked as the answer was told to them

[Kinda need the answer George XD]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hh-Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....!" Ignis splashed into the water gasping a bit. "Veraaaaaa!" He called out from the water. "Cmon onnn."

{What do you thinkkk? XD The answer is no freaking shit hes her father XP}
"Can't see, cmon tell me the answer already you old people." Winter said looking at them crossing her arms.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Vera looked down and giggled
"Not fun is it?"
She leaped grabbed the rope and tied it to the very tip of the ship. She grabbed the other end in her teeth and dived into the water
"Grab onto me my lord" she said taking the rope in her hands
"And NOT in a pervy place Mr Perv" she laughed

[Welll duuuh, just had to be...uh...sure? XDXD]

They all smirked
"Of course he's your father you stupid little girl"
They all laughed and waved their hands simultaneously
As they did, All of Winter's memories vanished and her mind became blank, except for the fact that Ignis was her father, though she wouldn't even be able remember who Ignis was

[Yay for being super mean XD]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Ignis laughed a bit. "No not really." He grabbed her hands. "Cmon let's get back on the ship you little she-demon." He chuckled a bit and kissed her cheek. "Up we goooo." He said then once they were on the ship he rung out his shirt.

{Lol poor winterXD}
Winter gasped a bit, her mind blank, completely. "Where am i...?" She looked at the three women. "Who are you? Who am I? Why can't I remember anything except this faint memory that a guy named Ignis is my father...?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Vera laid back on the deck, even wetter than before, this time with a large towel covering her instead of her soaking clothes

Rai growled at the three of them
"I knew I should never have brought her here..."
He gently placed a hand on Winter's shoulder and teleported them back to his palace

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 pm

"That covers much much more." He laughed a bit and looked her over. "Thanks for pulling me up Vera." He sat by her.

Winter looked at Rai as they appeared in the palace. "Hey, do you know who i am?" Winter asked a bit. "And this guy named ignis is my dad but I have no idea who he is or how to find him can you help with that. Oh who are you?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

(Or just keep replying without me.)

Journey sighed. "Its um....Miranda and Bailey's sister...I think Juliet was going to hurt her or something...we really need to get away Remedy.."

Juliet growled at Jenna but nothing was able to hit her. "Why not go to hell ok?" She glared and showed her teeth. "I haven't been the same for years...the innocent girl I was died a long time ago with our parents!" She hit Jenna back with ice then ran off to find some help.

Soon the burns stopped with haruko's help and Lockettook a deep breathing looking at him. "Haruko thank you so much...." She leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Dason smiled at her and held her tightly. "Anything for you Miranda."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:20 pm

{Wellll you never come over here ;-;}

"We are okay here Journey, Prince Haruko will protect us." She smiled a bit and looked at her. "Should we look for this Winter person?"

HAruko smiled a bit and kissed her cheek. "You are welcome..." He lifted her up. "I always watch out for my friends and Allies."

Miranda smiled a bit and kissed his cheek. "Thank you very very much"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:25 pm

(I forget? Dx)

Locket blushed slightly at him when he kissed her and lifted her up. She gulped. "I thought you hated me....truely."
Journey turned to Haruko then Remedy. "I don't he will...." She held Remedy's hand tightly. "I'm scared about being here..."

Dason blushed and gently kissed her on the lips this time instead of the cheek. "I will always be here for you."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:30 pm

[Installs 900 gigabytes of extra memory in Rach's brain]

Jenna sighed and ran back in, holding her arm where the ice had sliced her skin, planning to go after Juliet once she had checked on everyone else and wrapped the wound
"Is everyone alright?" she asked, going over to inspect Anti-Rai's body

"I'm Rai, I'm a Demon. You're Winter, you're...technically a Demon too. Ignis is your father, but he's evil, you don't wanna know him"

Vera looked at him then looked up
"So can you make anything else in the sky then my Lord?"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 pm

{LolxD}
"No I don't hate you." Haruko smiled a bit and hugged her. "I couldn't..." He sighed a bit. "She escaped though, we will be attacked soon again I can feel it."
"Don't be scared Journey." Remedy smiled a bit. "Hey, maybe me and you can go find her together?"
Miranda blushed a bit and held onto Dason, She looked over to Jenna and nodded. "I'm okay." She laughed a bit.
Levitas nodded. "Yeah I'm good." He said

"I wanna know my dad..." Winter said looking at Rai. "Can you take me to him Rai? You seem like a nice... Demon." She smield a bit.

"I can make anything, tell me what would you like to seE?" He smiled a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

(I have the attention span of a goldfish, except at school I have the attention span of a frog.)

"Haruko we have to get away then..." She hugged him holding onto him. "Wait...what do you mean you can't hate me..? You did a few days ago.."
"Maybe..." Journey looked down upset. "I just feel bad for her.." She looked at Remedy and blushed slightly thinking.
Dason held her tightly but then looked down. "We have to find Juliet...now."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

*Installs audio-visual equipment so Rach can record what her teachers say and all the hilarious things that happen*

Jenna tied her wound up and left the tent without another word in order to find Juliet

"I like to think I am, but maybe you're not getting me...he's evil Winter...like conquer and destroy evil"

"Me kicking your butt in training...like usual" she laughed

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am

"Wellllllll." Haruko smiled a bit. "That was when you tried to kill me, you aren't trying to kill me anymore so we are good." He laughed a bit.
"Whats wrong Journey?" Remedy asked looking up at her, she wanted to know what she was thinking about in her mind.
"Alright." Miranda smiled and stood up.

"But I want to see him, just to know what he looks like, maybe get a hug from him." Winter tipped her head.

"That was oneeeee time." Ignis laughed a bit and looked at her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum