The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 6 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:34 am

Locket gulped for a moment, he wasn't giving up and when she pushed him he barely budged. "Fi-Fine..." She couldn't win, not now.
"Lockey gonna give in like that?" A sweet innocent voice came from behind the bed and something grabbed Haruko by his hair and threw him by the figure who said that.
"Lockey aren't you supposed to be making me happy?"
Locket looked up at the figure. "Master...its-its not what it looks like!"
"What it looks like was that you were about to get raped."
"Oh....than its EXACTLY what it looks like."

Journey and Dason laughed at Remedy's nickname for Dason and he blushed sighlty when Miranda said that. "Come on I'm not meannnnn!" He looked at Journey as she smiled at Remedy. "It has been way to long....I'm glad to see you again! Alive too...you see, our parents died a while ago..."
Dason looked at the hologram then listened to them talk. "Wait, what?! Winter. Little Winter attacked the prince? Wait....what prince?!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 6 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 am

Haruko held his head a bit and looked up at the figure, he couldn't get a clear looked at her. And he could tell it was a her because of her voice. She sounded so innocent. "Master?" He looked at Locket. "The Ice Demon Lord..." He weakly got up still getting over his lust. "No one interupts me in anything." He said with a growl.

"Prince Haruko of course, you didn't know?" Remedy asked Dason then kept a hold of Journey. "So I'm guessing you guys are here to ask our leader's help? Also Prince Haruko, this is his branch of the army." She smiled "Me and Levitas can lead you to his tent."
Levitas nodded. "Cmon follow us." He waved every to come with him. Bailey and Miranda followed them along with Remedy, who was holding Journey's hand.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 am

She looked at Haruko with evil eyes. "Well I did, what are you going to do you pathetic prince? You have to go so far as kidnapping my slave just to make her yours to have sex with her? Boys, you are so pathetic."
Locket looked at her for a second. "Ma-Master...please just leave, I'm fine ok.." Locket didn't want her master to know that she actually joined Haruko, even if he raped her, she would of still been on his side, with being a slave to the ice demons, she had no freedom, with Haruko, she had some.

"I don't know of any princes.." Journey said, she never let go of Remedy's hand this whole time. She wondered why but didn't question it, she liked to hold it.
"But yes we did come to ask help from you guys, we need someone...anyone to help us find our sisters." Dason threw in after Journey said that.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 am

"Everyone feels natural lust, even women." He held out his arms and fire erupted from him. "As for pathetic, I think not." He chuckled, "You've walked right into the Dragons- GAH!" Haruko held his head as a shadow appeared and put his hand on Haruko's head.
"Something as pathetic as a Vampire should never exist." The shadow chuckled, it's very laugh chilled even the Ice Queen and Locket. He was Pure Evil and Pure Malice He was something not meant to be born, something completely unnatural. "Pathetic mortal being, do not resist me, BOW!"
Haruko knelt on one knee but not of his own free will. The shadow formed a smile. "All beings of this realm are like obedient puppies."
Levitas was at the entrance of the tent when he stopped everyone. "Something is in there." He drew his sword. "Prince!" He opened the flap and sent lightning at the shadow.
It didn't phase it and it turned around looking at everyone with black eyes. "Don't make me laugh." It laughed striking fear into Remedy, Bailey, Miranda, and Levitas's heart.
"What is this thing?!" Bailey took a holograph picture of it. "Miranda use your watch!"
Miranda clicked her watch and it turned into a mechanical arm. She ran at the shadow but was hit back with a flick of a finger. Miranda started to get up but the shadow had already planned. "Insolent fool Stay down!" He twisted the ring on its shadowy finger and Miranda turned to stone. "How pretty." It chuckled. "I am done playing here, good bye." It disappeared.
Haruko was breathing hard then looked at the Ice demon lord. "Now that he's gone..." He drew a sword. "You got lucky he interfered..."
"M-miranda?!" Bailey kneeled down to Miranda, who was still frozen instone.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:16 am

She looked at the pure evil that came out and stared at it. Locket hid from sight under the covers, mainly because she was naked, but the demon lord froze instantly.
When she heard everyone come in she growled and changed her attitude.
Journey got chills running down her and she swore her heart froze as he spoke, he was evil, dark and twisted.
Dason stood there watching everything, his eyes widened as the shadow hit Miranda back. "No!" He went and ran to her and tried to get infront of ehr when the shadow turned her to stone but he didn't make it. "No...Miranda.." A few tears came out of his eyes, why did he care so much? It was weird, he didn';t even see his missing little sister in the room.
Journey had squeezed and held Remedy's hand the whole time and when she looked around the room she saw their prince Vampire pointing a sword at her sister.
"Juliet!" Journey ran infront of her and held her arms out. "Stay the hell away from her!" Journey sort of showed her fangs, proving she was exactly like him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:21 am

"Get out of the way Vampire..." Haruko said. "She's a demon lord, we can't show them mercy!" He growled a bit looking at Juliet, he want to kill her so bad right now. "Step out of the way!"
Remedy looked at Juliet and Journey. That was Journey's sister and she knew that Journey would not move, so she did a brave thing and went to Journey holding her hand.
Bailey held onto Miranda's statue. "Why..."
Levitas looked at Miranda and felt her neck. "She has a pulse... she just can't move at all, and the blood running through her is frigid..." He looked at Bailey. "If we don't find a cure this could be permanent."
Bailey looked at Dason "Can you lift her?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am

Journey growled at Haruko. "You're a prince! Stop making things up just to hurt people! Thatds my little sister, shes not ANY demon lord or whatever! You've mistaken." She stood firm and when she felt Remedy's hand she smiled. "Remedy, if he attacks you have to run."
Juliet looked innocently and scared at them. "Sis...." She said in her low voice. "I-I woke up here and...I heard taking..so-so I came and..and he was trying to rape this girl.."
Journey turned her head to her. "Are you serious?"
Juliet nodded and pointed to the bed when Locket showed some of herself and covered her body up.
Journey turned back to Haruko. "You're just sick."

"H-How do we fix this?" Dason asked worried, he cared for them, a little more for Miranda. He nodded though. "Yes I can." He lifted her up and felt her neck. "We need to hurry...we can't lose her.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 am

"I don't Lie!" Haruko bared his fangs. "She is the Demon Lord, in fact she pulled me off of Locket by nothing other than my hair and said this exact thing 'You have to go so far as kidnapping my slave just to make her yours to have sex with her? Boys, you are so pathetic.' Yes I am direct quoting her but fine but when she turns and destroys every vampire you will wish that you had listened to me!" He looked at Locket. "You, get your clothes on we need to talk." He looked at Journey. "A bit of a lapse in lust, ever tasted blood so good that it activated a ton of adrenaline in your body? It's kinda like that."
Remedy looked at Juliet for a moment, was it true?
"She should be ok." Levitas said. "For a while until we find out how to change her back, for now I'd put her somewhere where she can't get hurt." Levitas took the statue of Miranda and set her by a decorative pillar. "She should be safe there, in Prince Haruko's tent."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 am

Journey listened to Haruko for a moment almost believing him. "Juliet..?" She turned to her and Juliet was looking at her and Remedy like she was scared as hell. "I-I'm so confused!" Juliet shouted and started to cry, thats when Journey thought that Juliet was too innocent to even pull that off.
She looked at Haruko. "I haven't drank any blood in while lately though...I'm also human so I can eat regular human food." She walked up to him. "I don't know but Juliet has been disappearing lately. Maybe she is just confused...do you have any way to show me what happened?"
Locket looked at Haruko as he said that and quickly got dressed. "Talk..?" She walked up to him feeling weird. "About...?"
Juliet looked at Remedy. "I swear...Remmy, you remember me right...? I-I don't do bad things.."
Dason nodded and looked at her sadly. "We have to find a way to help her quickly.." He looked at Levitas. "Does Prince Haruko know of any way to help?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 am

[Sowwwi for the late reply, blame it on my religion and it's High Holy days XD]

Rai backed off a few steps staring at Winter
"This...is not..."
Something snapped into place in the back of his mind
"Oh this is so messed up very seriously majorly not good..."
He turned to Jenna
"There's a bunch of Demons and Vampires and Humans in Haruko's tent...Go there, you know what you need to do"
Jenna nodded and vanished much the same way Rai did

She appeared outside Haruko's tent and went inside, she gasped slightly at all the chaos
"Ummm...hello?" she said, thinking no one had noticed her with all that seemed to be going on
She saw the Demon Lord of Ice and couldn't help but clench her fists

[George, can I play the Demon Lord of Wind too? XD Dw, It's fine if you say no, I just had an idea XD]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:18 pm

"Vera we have to kill this girl." Ignis said, feeling a slight pang of sadness when he said it. He drew his sword and pointed it at Winter.
Winter took a step back. "What did I do?" She asked him.
"You look just like your mother you know that...?" He ran at her causing her to scream.
But she wasn't defenseless.
Fire wrapped around her arms and she blocked Ignis's attack. "Leave me alone!" She blasted him back, a much unexpected turn for a supposed human fighting a Demon Lord.
{That depends on if Avery is ever going to reply XD}

"I don't have a way, repercussions are all on you though." He pulled locket to the side where no one could hear them. "You didn't tell me that she was a halfbreed, Or that she had family and friends in the Vampire community... She is so far covered up that she will be impossible to kill without serious repercussions..." He heard Jenna and looked at her. "Yes?" He asked walking up to her.
"I remember you Juliet." Remedy gently put a hand on her Shoulder. "I know you wouldn't do anything like this." She smiled sweetly.
Levitas shook his head. "No. This is something too powerful."
"I got something." Bailey said and pulled up a hologram of a book in front of her. "The Shadow. It's something of ancient Demon legend said to be reborn every 1000 years, no one knows how though. It's supposedly destined to lead the demons to victory in a giant war. Legend has it that it can bend reality to its will giving it a vast amount of power over everything... Nothing on how to reverse the effects though..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Locket looked at him with a serious look on her face. "Listen I never said she would be easy to kill now did I? We both want her gone and thats that, if we can get her away from them long enough they can never suspect it. But...she's more powerful than you think." Locket said before he walked away and she walked out of the tent but stayed inside the camp.
Juliet smiled sweetly at Remedy. "Th-thank you...I don't know why he tried to attack me..."
She then smirked on the inside. *Too easy..*
Dason listened to her. "Then what do we do? We can't leave Miranda like this....do you think that he would take another life for hers?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:29 pm

[Lol Okies XD]

Jenna walked beside Dason
"It's a long shot, but try this"
She pulled out a vial of a sickly blue liquid
"It's the strongest restorative I'v ever made. I had to use it once for my brother, and I brewed extra just in case. No promises, but it might do the trick"
She held out the vial to Dason
"I'll take that" came a cruel voice
A sword emerged through Jenna's stomach. She gasped in pain
A hand reached out and took the vial. the man who took it looked exactly like Rai, except he had green hair and red eyes. Jenna fell to the ground, bleeding heavily

Vera stared at Winter
"That's...impossible...how could a mere human have strength beyond you my Lord?!"
Rai just laughed
"Makes a change, Human's aren't the weaklings you think they are, Ignis"
Rai pulled out a blade made of lightning
"Try and kill her and I'll attack, she may not be as innocent as she seems, but you being scared of her is reason enough to try and protect her, let alone trying to defend a life from you"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Remedy smiled a bit. "It's alright Juliet, you are safe with me and Journey." She smiled a bit looking into her eyes, something seemed to be a bit devious but she ignored it, Juliet seemed too inocent.
Haruko went to Juliet and glared her in the eyes. "I don't care how innocent you act, You will fall along with the rest of Demonkind as long as you are in my land."
"Prince with all due respect, stop." Remedy growled.

Bailey gasped a bit seeing the girl come up with a solution She was new but she was great, she was aobut to take the vial when Jenna was stabbed. "NO! Give That!" She went for the Vial. "Levitas! Help out the girl!"
Levitas nodded and went to Jenna "Are you alright?"

"She's not Just human..." Ignis said getting up. "My blood flows through her veins..." He growled a bit. "That's why we need to kill her."
"You aren't my father... My mother would have never consorted with demons!"
He chuckled a bit "So naive, Listen daughter, come with me, I will show you the life they've been hiding from you all these years..."
"I'm not a Demon!" Winter hid behind Rai.
Ignis growled a bit. "Leave Rai, this is a family matter. You have no business here."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Rai growled and took a defensive stance, protecting Winter
"Oh Ignis, as ignorant as ever...we're as good as family. Vera is our cousin after all, and you two are as good as an item"
Vera went the darkest shade of crimson she could when Rai said that
"Don't worry Winter, I'll protect you to the best of my ability"

Jenna gasped and writhed in pain. She could barely speak
The Anti-Rai laughed
"I don't think so little girl"
He summoned a blade of energy and went to stab Bailey through her heart

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:34 pm

"W-who are you...?" Winter asked looking up at Rai.
"Who he is doesn't matter! I am your father and I am TELLING you, COME HERE!" Ignis's eyes were full of fury causing winter to shrink back even further behind Rai.
Ignis looked over at Vera and smiled slightly she was one of the people he had soft spots for, figures Rai would mistake that for them being an Item. "Alright Rai, You have four seconds to hand over my daughter... Five."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm

"You're supposed to count down, dumbass, not up" he laughed
"He's right, right now it doesn't matter who I am, protecting you is what matters"
Vera smirked at Rai when Ignis smiled at her, then grinned back at him
Rai spun the electricity in his hand
"You don't want any of what I am when I give it my all Ignis...Leave Winter alone or I'll kill Vera, simple as"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Ignis growled at Rai's proposition. "Fine, But I am coming after her and I swear if you protect her I will slice you up to bits and peices then feed you to my hellhound." He growled and went over to Vera. "We will find her later on Lets leave her be... for now."
Winter hugged Rai. "Thank you so much..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Rai smirked at Ignis as he turned around
"You can try, but you'll fail"
He hugged her back
"No worries, I wasn't going to let him kill you now"
Vera growled and lunged at Rai with her scythe, she managed to stab it a little in his stomach, but before she could get any further, Rai sent a shockwave through it and it blasted her back, right into Ignis
Rai teleported to his palace with Winter
"Feel free to look around and stay for as long as you like, the barriers around this place will protect you as long as you stay here"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Ignis caught her and looked at her. "Are you alright Vera?" He asked holding her like that for a second.
Winter looked around. "Woahhhh, uh where is 'here' exactly?" She asked curiously. He could have taken her anywhere. She saw where he was stabbed. "Hey are you alright?" She asked.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm

"Hmmm, oh yeah. That'll heal up in a day. There are some benefits of being a Demon Lord"
He looked around for a moment then sat on a nearby chair
"'Here' is nestled away in some mountains, protected in that respect and several others. The only way in or out is to teleport, and the barrier controls who can teleport in or out"

Vera looked at him for a moment, then blushed but turned away
She got up and brushed herself off
"What now my Lord?" she asked seriously, regaining her composure

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh good." Winter smiled slightly and looked at him again. "I have a question, If you are a Demon Lord, why were you fighting another Demon lord? I though you guys were all on the same side?" She tipped her head whil the question hung in the air.

"Well, we continue with our original plan, we cut the army loose to wreak havoc on the path to the Capital City while we ride a ship behind the capital city, then we will take it over and win this war trigering the events that will cause the two realms to crash." He smiled slightly. "Did I mention that it will be a long and hard trip?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Vera laughed
"Long and hard don't bother me whatsoever, as long as I get to slaughter plenty of innocent people and stay by your side" she smirked

"No, you would think that, but no. We all have our own agendas, things we want to happen. In the case of some of the other Demon Lords, they want to ruin or rule the world. I just want peace myself, anything else will lead us down a path to chaos"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Ignis chuckled a bit. "Yeah. You will when we get to the capital... its all fair game." Ignis got ready to go. "Come Vera, the army knows where they are going, lets get to the ship." He hopped on his horse and started towards the coast.

"You're a peaceful Demon? I didn't know there was such a thing." Winter tipped her head. "Do you think what that fire demon said was true?" She asked. "Is he really my father?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Rai pondered the question for a moment then sighed
"I don't know. It's entirely possible. More cruel Demons can father dozens of children and neither know nor care. I'm sorry, that's not very reassuring, but the truth is that without checking somehow, there's no way to know for sure

Vera hopped on her horse and followed behind, keeping her eyes peeled for any distractions that might get in their way

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum