The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the Ages: The First Demon War

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 7 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Tempest Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Winter looked at him for a second, he was right, there was no way of knowing unless it was tested out somehow. She wanted to know so bad now. "How can we test it out?" She said eager to find out if she has been truly lied to all the years of her life.

Ignis stopped his horse at a ship, the captain bowed slightly and invited The Demon Lord and his assistant in. "Alright Vera, Here we are, no humans on this trip but once we dock there will be plenty."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 7 Empty Re: War of the Ages: The First Demon War

Post  Broken Doll Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am

Juliet looked at Haruko with a smirk. "No one believes you anyway..." She said in a dark voice after Remedy stopped his attack. But she said it to the point that only he could hear. When everyone was distracted with Jenna and Bailey being attacked Juliet walked up to Haruko. "Who are they going to believe anyway? A sweet little girl? Or a lust-addicted prince?"
Dason smiled seeing what Jenna came up with. He went to reach it when evil Rai stabbed her.
His eyes went wide and he looked and saw Rai going after Bailey next. He couldn't save Jenna but he could save Bailey.
He ran and pushed the sword down getting infront of Bailey and growling at Anti Rai. "Give me the Vial and leave, or me and my sister will kill you." He never counted Juliet in anything, so he looked over to Journey who ran to Jenna and pulled her to safety. "Are you ok?" She held onto the wound that was in her stomach. "It's ok, I can heal you....you need to relax."
Locket stood by Haruko the whole time as Juliet was there with them, she wanted to kill Juliet right now while everyone was distracted. "Haruko take her!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 pm

A man was sitting in a tree, gazing down at the town below him
He sighed a little
"Those damn Demons...coming and destroying the school. Thank heavens it was the holiday and none of them got killed"
Laguna jumped down from the tree
"I should teach them a lesson..."

Jenna rolled over and groaned in pain
"I'll...be okay. Thank you for...helping"
She held her stomach

Anti-Rai looked at Dason and laughed
"Don't even try anything or I'll shatter this vial into a thousand pieces"
He held the vial and made it seem as though he was going to shatter it
"There's nothing I love more than tearing families apart" he smirked

Vera nodded
"The more the better. Nothing I love more than a good human slaughter to cheer me up" she laughed

"I'd need some of Ignis' DNA...that's the problem"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Bailey took a step back whenDason protected her she looked at the vial. "Give it to him and I'll go with you." Bailey offered up. "You just have to give him the vial in exchange for me." Bailey had a brave face on.
Haruko grabbed Juliet's shirt while everyone was distracted by the scene with Anti-Rai and Jenna. "Got you!" He took out his dagger and went to stab her deep in her heart.
Remedy, who was just as distracted looked over. "Prince Haruko Dont!"
But the knife was already coming down.

"How is that a problem? All you have to do is land a hit on him right?" Winter said tipping her head.

Ignis chuckled a bit. "Yes. Set off captain."
The ship started moving and Ignis went into a huge room with a throne in it. "Just like home."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Dason turned to Bailey. "Stop it!" He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He ran over and grabbed the vial from his hand. "Hold on!" He adjusted Bailey and ran to where Miranda's statue was. "Bailey what do I do!?" He shouted, he was scared that he would get attacked while trying to help.
Journey pulled Jenna up. "Are you ok...seriously." She fixed Jenna's hair and pressed the wound. "Are you ok?"
Juliet looked at Haruko but remained calm. She smirked a bit and let him stab her. She screamed and it was so terrifying and loud that it shook everyone's heart.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 am

Jenna coughed a bit then smiled weakly
"Thank you...I don't even know you and you're helping me...whoever you are, you're a kind soul"
She saw Anti-Rai running at Dason and growled
"NO!" she shouted and sent a wave of thunder at him which blasted him backwards
He got up and roared
"HOW DARE YOU!"
He ran towards Journey this time

"I somehow think it won't be that easy unless he wants it to be that easy. He may be a raging psychopath, but he's not stupid...unfortunately" he sighed

Vera went into her room and laid down on her overly large bed. Being so loyal to Ignis had some perks afterall

Laguna decided to start his search in the town. He made his way down the valley and into it. He knew he had to be careful though, there were Demons and Vampires hidden amongst the villagers

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Haruko took a step back with wide eyes. "That's in your heart you should be dead!" He drew his sword but Remedy blasted him down.
"Stop prince Haruko!" She said then noticed Anti Rai attacking Journey. "I don't think so!" She appeared in front of journey and blasted Anti Rai back along with Levitas who shocked him so that he would slow down.
Haruko got up growling. "Now she's distractd too." He drew another dagger, although this one was different, it was a Demon-killing holy weapon.

"What if I do it?" Winter asked. "You saw how i hit him back I can get a slice on him."

Ignis sat on his cushioned throne and smiled. "I love this chair." He propped his feet up and leaned back a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 pm

When Haruko stepped back Juliet fell to her feet. Blood poured from her mouth and she couldn't barely stand, she didn't know how she was surviving but she was still alive. Soon she fell to the ground though defense and motionless. She was breathing a bit shallowly though.

(BAILEYYYYYYYYY)

Journey smiled at her. "Its alright, really, you are a sweet girl." She turned to see her brother protect by Jenna and smiled at her. "Thank you for that." She then saw Anti Rai running at hr and pulled out a gun and held it out pointing it out to him. "Go ahead come closer."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:00 am

Anti-Rai laughed
"Go on little girl, give it your best shot...I double dare you" he said with a scary smirk
Jenna stared at him
"Go die in a painful way you pathetic imposter. Your attempt at trying to steald my brother's throne failed, now go die like the failure you are...Journey is it? Shoot him please...shoot him a thousand times over till he dies a slow and painful death"

"You can try it if you want...actually scrap that, I'm not letting him near you or you near him, that's why I brought you here in the first place"

Vera fell asleep and dreamed about...Ignis of course! xD

Laguna walked slowly through the town. He was spotted by a Vampire who chased him. He managed to lose him by darting into a house, only to discover he had gone into a Demon's house...

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Bailey shook hear head. "I don't know, try putting it in her mouth, that might work." She noticed the statue had a slightly propped open mouth, almost like a gasp. She kneeled down by Dason. "Don't worry we are safe for now, just do it."
Levitas and Remedy stepped out of Journey's way so she had an open shot at Anti-Rai, she hadn't noticed what was going on with Haruko and Juliet yet.
Haruko smirked and was about to bring it down when he froze all of a sudden, His muscles locked up, he couldn't move at all. "Wh-what?"
A shadow wrapped around Juliet pulling the knife out and healing her, the knife found itself buried in Haruko stomach causing his to drop to the floor.
The shadow then took a form standing in front of Haruko holding the knife into his stomach.
Remedy gasped when she looked over and saw that.

Winter sighed a bit looking at him. Her eyes had flashed red for the slightest second showing that she was a bit irritated with him. She wanted to know. "Hey, Is there some other magical way we can find out other than DNA?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:47 pm

Juliet looked at the shadow and rubbed ehr stomach where the cut was. She smiled in a weird way as a thank you but looked at Haruko and laughed getting up.
Locket ran over. "Haruko!" She went to his side and saw the Shadow ontop of him. "GET OFF!" She tried to go against the shadow and pull the knife out, putting her own hands ontop of its pulling it out.
Dason nodded and poured the liquid into Miranda's mouth. "Please let this work..."

Journey nodded at Jenna. "With Pleasure." She shot a few times at Anti Rai hoping it hit him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:55 pm

{Dammit Anthony get ur fucking ass over here and reply! YUNOREPLYING
War of the Ages: The First Demon War - Page 7 2221846373_y_u_no_guy_y_u_no_555px_answer_3_xlarge

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 am

WHAT ABOUT RRR?!
I want that back.....NOT FAIR. *pouts*
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

[*Throws Rach some anti-pouting gel and George some Trolol killer spray]

She shot anti-Rai right through the stomach, literally wiping the smirk off his face
"That was MEAN!"
He let out a massive surge of thunder, hoping to shock everyone either to death or at least make them unconscious so he could escape and heal

"Yes, but you really don't wanna go down that route little girl" Rai said, a little intimidated, not by Winter, but by what he was thinking

Vera woke up suddenly and decided to take a walk around the ship in her satin nightgown. A guard stared at her as she walked by. She growled and punched him in the face and continued wondering around

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

{FINALLYYYYYY XD}

The shadow looked at Juliet as the lightning shocked everyone, it made sure she stayed concious while everyone else was getting shocked.
Haruko looked at Locket feeling her taking the dagger out of him, they were shocked along with everyone else, stunning them. But he held onto locket and nodded a bit before it happened. "I'm ok."
Remedy gasped a bit watching Journey be all badass over there{ XD} and then got shocked.
Miranda started to turn back not being effected by the shocks since she was still stone. Bailey smiled a bit before being shocked.

"I'll decide where i wanna go." Winter said looking at him. "What do I have to do Rai?" She asked looking at him determined.

Ignis was in his room drawing in the air with fire. Despite his infatuation with his status, and the point that he was cruel, he was an artist. It was part of his nature, it was part of his heritage, his father was a painter.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Juliet looked up a bit at the shadow, it watched everyone get shocked and she smiled for a bit. "Thanks.." She wasn't affected at all by it, her ice powers made it possible too that it wouldn't happen.
Locket screamed as she was shcoked and almost fell unconicous ontop of him. She gasped a bit, not really being able to breathe.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Jenna gasped at the shock and growled
"Have a taste of your own medicine you bastard!"
Thunder gathered instantly in her hand and she blasted it at him, shocking him multiple times for everyone who was in the tent
She looked at Journey then over at Bailey, Dason and Remedy

"Well the long and short of it is this...you need to find a guy named George and ask him whether or not Ignis is your father. Alternatively, you could seek out an ancient seer who could tell you, but they're very hard to find and it costs an absolute fortune to ask them a question you want answered, which might raise further questions which costs even more to answer"

Vera wondered up onto the deck of the ship and climbed up to the lookout post and stared out at the sea, transfixed by it somehow

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 pm

The shadow soon disappeared, letting Juliet do whatever she wanted for a while. Miranda turned back into human and looked at Dason. "Dason?" She asked looking at him and hugged him quickly.
Bailey was slowly geting over the shock.
Haruko was gasping a bit looking at Locket. "Are you... alright?"

"The seer sounds easier..." She laughed a bit. "Lets go find out Rai, cmon! Lets go now now now!" She was a bit hyper.

Ignis opened the window and blasted his art into the sky making it light up the sky and reflect onto the sea.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Vera saw the sea suddenly shine with Ignis' art and gasped in wonder. It took a lot to impress her these days. She leapt off from the lookout post and walked right to the front of the ship and leaned forwards to get a closer look

"They don't ask for money if that's what you thought I meant. They ask for something else, different for each person, but you can be sure the price will be very high given they can answer any question you ask them"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

Dason hugged her tightly and smiled. "So happy to see you." He looked right into her eyes.

Locket gased a bit but nodded. "Yeah...everything....everything hurts though.." She was laying ontop of him and had no strength to get herself off.

Juliet got up looking around. She sighed and acted all innocent again, although even for her, it was getting old.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:05 am

Miranda smiled. "I'm glad to be back." She held onto him.
Haruko gently lifted her off with the dagger and held his wound. "I think I'm ok." He smiled a bit. "I got lucky."
Levitas looked at Juliet for a moment, the shadow had protected her for some reason, now he wondered if Haruko was right.

The art was of a giant dragon and it was moving. Ignis walked up behing Vera on the deck. "Admiring my work?" He smiled a bit. "It took a bit to make with all the details a dragon has."

"I'm willing to accept any price." Winter said looking at him, "Take me to them... I want to know so bad."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

Rai sighed a little
"Fine, I'll take you to see them"
He put his hand on her shoulder and they appeared in a cavern full of skulls that stared at them the moment they arrived
"That way" he said pointing towards a dim light in the otherwise poorly lit cavern

Vera was shocked by Ignis coming up behind her and lost her balance, tumbling right into the ocean with an almighty splash

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 pm

{RAY! Get over here xD}

Winter walked towards the light. Once near it she looked at Rai for a moment, now all of a sudden unsure. But she gathers her courage and walked into the light and looked around for the oracle. "Hello?"

Ignis watched her fall for a second then slid down a rope to help her up. "You alright Vera?" He laughed a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 am

Vera grabbed the rope and pulled herself up. She laid on the deck, incredibly pissed off with herself, her entire body literally smoking because of the contact with the water
"What do you think?" she mumbled annoyed

There was cackling for a moment then three figures suddenly surrounded Winter
"so, you have come to ask us something?" said one
"Brave child" said another
"Stupid child" cackled another
They looked halfway between stereotypical witches and something a lot darker and scarier
One was wearing red, another blue and the other green
"I can tell your past" the red one said
"I, your present" said the blue one
"And I...your future" smirked the green one

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 pm

(Its called work Genius'sXD)

"I'm so glad to see you ok." Dason smiled putting his arms around her waist.
Journey turned over to see Juliet gettng off the ground, she was acting different for some reason. She started walking out as if notjhing happened.
"Juliet!" Journey ran after her, as they got outside Juliet pushed her hand up in Journey's face and an ice shard stopepd her frommoving. Her eyes went wide. "J-Jul.."
Juliet grinned, then turned walking away.

Locket smiled slightly at him then almost collapsed when her arms started to burn.
*How dare you go against me? ME?! HOW DARE YOU!*
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum