The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 4 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:43 am

"Heheh, pervertt. I thought so." Juliet commented then pulled out from under him putting her panties and bra back on. "Thanks that really did help my back." She leaned back and cracked it then sat next to him. "I think I'm crazy Geode...and I'm sorry..." She looked down. "I never had a friend before so...I just talked to myself a lot." She looked up at him ashamed. "I don't know how to act...w-what do guys-you like?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:11 am

Geode looked at her for a moment. "No-no no it's alright." He smiled a bit. "It's just well guys find that arousing and such." He blushed a bit. "I'm happy to be your friend Juliet, just be yourself ok?" He smiled a bit and hugged her. "Glad to help by the way.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:41 am

[Rach...reply as Ariana and Liviana? Please?]

The teacher glared back at her but didn't say anything
He had a large smirk on his face though, it was clear he was desperate to have Bailey expelled

Jenna sat in her chair sighing
"That girl better not get herself expelled"
She grabbed her bag and Bailey's and started to walk to the principles office so she could find out what happened and defend Bailey if need be

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:20 am

Juliet looked slightly at him tipping her head. "A-arousing?" She rubbed her arms slightly blushing. "I'm really not too sure what that means..." She pulled her hair over her shoulder's and smiled at him. "Listen lets both be ourselves ok?" Juliet leaned over and kissed the side of his head, it wasn't to show as much affection as it was her thanking him for everything.
"Want me to do anything for you?"

Ariana was back in her dorm by now laying down, she was slowly pulling her top off since she thought Rai wouldn't come back for the night since Liviana told her he was going out drinking.
When he wasn't there she liked to get naked under the covers to feel relaxed.

Liviana sat in an empty class on the teacher's desk. The class was over but she was just kicking her feet and thinking.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Laguna walked into the classroom Liviana was in
He saw her and gave her a curious look
"What's wrong Liviana?"
He knew he ought not to interfere, but he hated seeing his students upset

Apparently Ariana hadn't noticed Rai asleep in his bed. He opened his eyes and rolled over, seeing Ariana. He stared at her for a moment before hitting the floor with a thud
He looked at the clock and saw it was 8pm already
"SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE!"
He stood up and saw Ariana again then fell backwards onto his bed with a half nosebleed
"God dammit..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 am

It was horibly hard not to think with his inappropriate mind when Juliet asked Geode if he wanted anything. Half tempted to say sex, he stopped himself took a breath and smiled slightly. "No Juliet, Nothing I need right now." He said in a nice way. "Should we get to class?" He asked with a smile.

"It's not going to happen teach." Bailey said waitng for the principal while rolling her eyes. "You tried this last time you lost your temper, it's really getting old." She laughed a bit and sat down.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:17 am

Juliet shook her head. "Well I don't have another class..for an hour or two." She smiled gently and took his hand in her's. Suddenly all the pain of touching a boy before hit her heart and she looked down. "Geode...if I asked you to a date would you even consider it or would it be an automatic no?"

"Just don't feel like it teach." Liviana drew her head back to look at him. "All you teachers do is critize us....you make me feel like nothing you know? And...I don't know...I'm not close with my friends too much.." She leaned up. "I wanted to go out with one but he just didn't say anything.."

Aiana jumped up hearing his scream. She started to scream and pushed him out the room. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Geode smiled slightly when she said that but noticed she was down and nervous about asking him. "I wouldn't say no." He smiled a bit. "I would say yes... Why do you ask Juliet?" He looked at her already half-knowing the answer to his own question, perhaps she wanted to ask him out, if so he would happilly go out with her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Juliet turned a bit red when he said he would, she quickly turned to him. "Really? You...you wouldn't say no?" She smiled slightly and held her arms, warming them up. "I just....its...its nothing ok? I.." She looked down a bit shaking. "I want to ask you but I'm afraid we just met and you really won't like it." She got up and walked over to her bed and sat on it, facing the wall,.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:14 pm

"HEY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU STARTED STRIPPING WITHOUT LOOKING WHO ELSE MIGHT HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN THE ROOM!" Rai screamed, not caring about all the stares he got from passers by
He might have a massive crush on Ariana, but sometimes she could get him so angry

Laguna walked to the desk and sat beside Liviana
"Listen to me Liviana. Some teachers are harsh and cruel. Some are soft and weak. And then there are those that criticise with the desire to help students get better, to help them further themselves. You have to learn when a teacher should be ignored, and when to listen. And if you catch my drift then hopefully you'll listen when I tell you that you're smart, funny and beautiful. Any guy that turns you down is an idiot. Friends come and go too"

The teacher ignored her and gritted his teeth. He was so desperate to expel Bailey he could hardly contain it
Jenna came and stood beside Bailey and glared at the teacher

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 am

"Well you know." Geode sat up for a moment looking down at his feet. "You never know until you try." He smiled slightly. But she was facing the wall so she wouldn't know. "But if you aren't ready, I won't force you to go out with me, I will wait until you are ready to alright?" He smiled a bit and stood up walking over to her bed. He gently massaged her back while talking a bit more. "Whenever you want to go out, I'm available."

{I'm just going to play a sub-principal, if you want to play the real principal whenever Ray, do it xD}
A woman answered the door. "What's going on here?" She asked The teacher and Bailey.
"Are you a sub?" Bailey asked. "I didn't know principals could call in subs. Well here's what happened, I made a couple remarks about an incident that occured a while ago, and this teacher can't let it go so he drags me here almost everyday to try to get me expelled, so i think he should be fired for his very unprofessional behavior."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:48 pm

(WHOA WAIT. When the HELL did I say I was going to play the prinicpal!?)

Juliet's ears perked up hearing him and she turned around, a blush went over her as she felt his hands gently kneading her back. "Wait...you want to go out? With me?" She smiled slightly but looked down. "Didn't think any guy ever wanted too, I'm just afraid to be shut down, I kinda was a few times...you sure you want to? C-Cause I do." She looked up at him with ehr eyes shaking. "I want to go out with you."

Ariana slammed the door and laid in her bed. "Such a JERK!" She sighed and almost started to cry, she could hear the laughter outside her room, mking her uncomfortable.

(Hmmm LunaaaaXD)

Liviana sighed hearing ehr teacher talking. "Well you insulted me, but I listened, I listen to frickin everyone!" She got up off the desk looking at him. "You know...you really bother me....you just ACT like you wanna help us, but you don't now do you?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

{A while ago xP}
Geode couldn't hide it, he wanted to go out with her and maybe even into her pants, but not as a thing that every guy does to a woman, but more like a way to let her know that he liked her that much. "So a date would be a good idea to start." Geode smiled a bit. "I will take you out at eight tonight, hows that sound Juliet?

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Juliet smiled at him blushing and nodded. She liked him and it showed by the sparkle in her eyes. "Yes." She turned and hugged him. "Oh Geode I can't wait I'm so excited!" She jumped up and down then got up. "I'll see you later ok? I'm going to go buy a dress for tonight!" She grabbed her purse and put some clothes on then ran out of the room.
Dason walked in, she almsot ran into him and he looked at Geode. "Geode whats up?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:51 pm

"Alright see you later Juliet!" Geode smiled a bit and watched her leave. That's when Dason walked in. "Hey Dason." He smiled a bit waving. "I'm actually going on a date this evening." He said. "THat's what up." He laid back for a moment. "Whats up with you?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"A Date?" Dason laughed a bit. "Oh really? With what cutie?" He turned and watched Juliet run down the hallway. "Just don't tell me its Juliet, I'd feel so bad you for if it was." He smiled, about to laugh. So many rumors went around about her and it made guys stay away from her and if they didn't stay away, they were just part of the gossip next.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Geode watched Juliet walked down the hall. "Yes it's with Juliet, yes I am aware of the gossip that goes on with her." He shrugged slightly. "No one would be stupid enough to send out gossip about me." He stood up slightly. "Besides, she is cute." He smiled slightly.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Dason rubbed Geode's shoulder. "Dude I'm just looking out for you ok? Call off this date alright?" He said then left the room.
Juliet came back after an hour and got pretty, ready and dressed for the date.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Geode shook his head as Dason left then started to get ready for the date. A moment later, Juliet came in and got ready along side him. when he was dressed he looked at Juliet, it was aout eight. "You look nice Juliet." He smiled a bit then held her hand. "I called a limo for us."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Juliet was wearing a long black dress and had her hair up and curled, complimenting ehr face and figure. "R-Really?" She blushed and looked at him. "You look so handsome Geode." She then nodded smiling. "A A limo!?" She jumped up and tackle hugged him. "This is the best day of my life!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Geode smiled a bit and held her hand while hugging her. "I'm glad to hear it." He smiled a bit then led her out of the dorms down to the limo. He let her into the back seat then got in with her. "Driver, take us to the place we talked aobut." Geode smiled slightly then looked at Juliet. "I think you will like where we are going."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Juliet held his hand the whole time, smiling. She nodded, sure she would love the place they were going to. "I'm sure its amazing Geode." She smiled brightly and waited until they got there, excited for her date.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm

The limo pulled up to a hill and Geode got out with Juliet. Up at the top of the hill there was a perfect view of a moonelit lake and a picnic cloth and basket. "I thought you might like this, I uh... had everything specially made for us tonight."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Juliet got out and looked at it wide eyes and amazed. "Geode...this...this.." She looked all aroun, the moon reflecting its shine in her eyes. She turned to Geode and smiled. "Geode this is beautiful, really.." She took his hand smiling, she looked slightly down but back up. "Thank you for treating me like I'm a real girl....I-I can't tell you how many times I was asked out for a date but I was always stood up."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Geode smiled a bit. "I would never stand a girl up. What Kind of gentleman would i be if I did?" He took her hand and sat on the blanket with her pulling the basket to him. He opened it revealing a steak dinner and very high quality drinks. "I had this ordered specially for us." He smiled a bit and looked into her eyes.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum