The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 6 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Daosn nodded and ran off. He got in the car and drove downstream, soon he got out with the rope ready for them. "HURRY GEODE!" He shouted so he would hear him. Juliet shook still, her whole body was ice cold as Geode touched her. She slightly turned to him and gasped then nodded. With one hand she wrapped it around his neck and then let go of the rock fully holding onto him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Geode pushed off the rock with Juliet and started going downstream with her and saw the rope. He grabbed it and tied himself and Juliet to the rope to be pulled up. "Pull us up Dason! Juliet really needs to warm up." He called up worried.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Dason nodded. "RIGHT!" He called back then pulled them as much he could until they were out of the stream. It took a while though. Dason soon got them out then took off his jacket and put it around Juliet.
"Here, help her to the car, I'll warm it up."
He went in the car and got it all wamred up for Juliet.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

The teacher glared at Bailey and Jenna
"You heard. Back to class, both of you"
He stormed off before either could move

Jenna slapped Bailey gently then glomped her
"DON'T get expelled Bailey" she said kissing her tonnes on the cheek from sheer happiness that she was staying

Laguna sighed a little and tried giving her a friendly smile
"Liviana, listen to me, sit up and we can talk properly"

Rai stopped himself and turned around
He stormed back to the room and slammed his fist on the door, determined to give Ariana a piece of his mind
"ARIANA, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

Last edited by Raiden on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Geode nodded, shivering from the bitter cold wind biting through his clothes. He lifted Juliet up and helped her over to the car. Once she was in, he jumped in with her holding her close to warm her up. "Get us home Dason, my heater has been running all night." He said holding Juliet close. "Can you talk Juliet?"

Bailey hugged her back laughing a bit. "It's alright Jenna, I won'tttttt I hope he get's fire though, I will meet with the principal tomorrow before his class and see if I can bring up his little discriminatory problem with me." She smiled a bit. "Lets head back to our dorm rooommmm"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Dason looked at him, turning the heat up for them both. "Alright, we'll be there soon." He said then drove off.
Juliet tucked herself in Geode's arms but she was violently shaking, her lips were blue and skin was pale, she felt cold as if she was dead. She shook her head to his question, her throat was all froze up.

Liviana got up and kept crying wiping her eyes. "No one likes me, I didn't even do anything to them...they just never liked me.."

Ariana heard his screaming and jumped under the covers shaking. She never heard him pounding or screaming at her and it geniunely scared her to death.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Rai paused for a moment, realising he had his key so had no reason to do something stupid
He took it out and went in the room
"Ariana?" he asked curiously, looking for her

"You're wrong right there. Plenty of people like you Liviana"

Jenna grinned and dragged her to their dorm

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Bailey went with Jenna to the dorm and looked around. "We need to decorate for christmasssss." She said with a slight giggle. She was a huge holiday fanatic. Anyone that knew her knew that The end of the year was the best time of year for her.

Geode held her close, the cold was freezing up her speech but he would stay until she could talk. "Alright Juliet, just calm down and try to stop the shivvering alright?" He said shivering slightly himself because of his soaked through clothes. "We will be home soon."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Liviana walked up to Laguna, wiping her tears away. She sniffled for a moment then walked by him. "Thanks for the pep talk..." her hand went behind her and grabbed his. "Mr. Loire....can you walkk me to my room?"

Ariana pulled the covers from her face and looked at Rai. "Yes Rai?" She pulled herself so she sat up and her blue eyes met his green ones.

Dason soon got them back to campus and helped led Juliet back to their dorm where the heat was on.
Dason looked at Geode. "I'm going to get you both something hot to eat ok?" He looked at Juliet and saw she just kept shaking. "I'll get you a blanket too ok?" She nodded and Dason walked away.
Juliet stayed in his arms but kept slightly tugging her clothes, them being wet made her more cold, she wanted them off.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Laguna didn't pull away. He gave her a friendly smile again
"Of course Liviana, and then I'll make you some of my famous Loire hot coco to cheer you up"
He grinned and started walking with her to her room
"I hope you're feeling better. You were freaking out like I'v never seen before"

Rai stared into Ariana's eyes for a long moment
"I...uh...um...I..."
He walked over to her and climbed on her bed so their faces were a few inches apart.
"I love you, Ariana. Since the day I met you. I'm done fighting it"
Without even thinking, he leaned in and gave her a tender kiss on the lips

"YES!" Jenna shouted, jumping upwards, her face full of anime determination
She started spouting off commands like never before, and zoomed around the room, pinpointing what decorations would go where. She ran towards the corner but tripped on the sofa and landed face first on Bailey

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Bailey giggled a bit. "We have to go searching for decor firsttttt." She said then opened her drawer, a very... inappropriate item fell out and she gasped quickly picking it up and putting it buried in her drawer hoping that Jenna hadn't noticed, she then got her credit card out. "So uh lets go?"

Geode nodded. "Yeah blankets and hot food." He said then looked at Juliet noticing her pulling at her clothes. Thats when he noticed that he too was colder because of his wet clothes. "Cmon, Ill help you strip..." He pulled her clothes off her and got down to his underwear wrapping a sheet around them. "Are you okay now?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Liviana walked with him back to her dorm, she pulled him inside. "Hot cocoa sounds amazing...I'll go freshen up...wash my face.." She let him use the kitchen(yes mini kitchennnn) that all dorms had so she could go to the bathroom. She stripped down into back underwear and bra then put on a dress that was completely see through.
"Mr. Loire is it ready?" She asked walking out like that.

Ariana watched him climb on ehr bed. She was ready to punch him, kick him off. But then he kissed her, told her he loved her. She let him kiss her, unsure of her own feelings. Soon then she pullled the covers over him, so he was laying on her anked body. "If you really love me....prove it."

Juliet barely was able to move herself to help him but eventually she was stripped naked. She went intoa deep blush, knowing she was naked infront of him before but this was different. She saw him almost naked too. When he put the sheet around them she stayed close to him, letting their bare bodies touch.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Rai stared at Ariana for a good few minutes. This was pretty much all he'd ever dreamed of since meeting her, and it was now a reality, he seriously hoped this wasn't some elaborate joke
He slowly started kissing her all over

Laguna held both cups of coco, then turned and saw her. His eyes twitched a little
"Ye...yeah...it's ready"
He held one of the cups out to her

Jenna stared at Bailey for a moment, not saying anything
"Okay let's go!" she said cheerfully and skipped out of the door
"By the way, we're so playing with that when we get back" she giggled

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Bailey blushed and stuttered when Jenna said that they were playing with that when they got back. They weren't even together and Jenna was hitting on her. "P-perv!" She joked around with her then walked into the store by her side.

Geode's skin was warming her skin up as they sat close together. "You should be warm soon Juliet." He smiled a bit while looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry our date was cut short by them..." He looked down a bit. "Next time I will take us to a hidden place where no one can interfere with the date."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Juliet's skin started to turn normal color as they warmed up. She gaspeda bit and cough onto Geode's chest by accident. she couldn't hold it in any longer. She couldn't wait until Dason came back with another blanket for them. She looked upa t Geode. "h---uh?" She was so shocked, he wanted another date with her? Look what happened to the first one and it was because of her! She looked down and just rubbed her head into his chest. "N-no..."

Liviana took a cup and drank it all, she smiled as it warmed her stomach up. "Oh Mr. Loire, can I call you by your first name?" She said and made him sit down where she sat on his lap. "You are so comfy."

Ariana blushed at him and took of his clothes for him so nothing was stopping them. But she put a finger to his lips to stop all the kissing. "I really like you too Rai...and....I think doing this will show it." She pulled him under her and began licking his whole body, especially between his legs.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Rai's eyes went wide with pleasure
"This is like a dream come true for me"
He spun her around and started kissing her between her legs
"I'm going to show you just how much you mean to me"

Jenna laughed
"Bailey, you should know by now you and I are practically a couple, and besides, what's wrong with messing around with your bestie when your bestie is a hottie like you?"

Laguna gulped
"Liviana...please...you don't understand..."
His desires were beginning to overwhelm him
"I..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"No what?" Geode asked looking at her a bit sadly and pulling the thin blanket they had there over them. "I really want to Juliet I don't want you to feel bad because of tonight, I certainly won't let it discourage me from going out with you..." He kissed her head. "Infact, will you be my Girlfriend?"

"Welllll." Bailey blushed a bit. "I guess there is nothing wrong with it" She laughed nervously. "You just weren't spose to see what you saw." She looked at Jenna for a second. "I mean it is amazing though. It feels good in there if you know what i mean."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Juliet sniffled hearing him, her ears lowered to the sound of his voice, it was so calm and beautiful. She looked up to him, her eyes hitting his and she felt warmth in them, unbelievable warmth. "You....you really do?" She wiped a cold tear from her eye and nodded. "I...I really want to go out with you Geode....I want to be your girlfriend..." She smiled slightly, her lips still pale. Dason soon walked in and had two bowls hot soup laying on a quilt as he came in. He put the soup down and wrapped the quilt around them. "You two are so cute." He put the soup near them. "You want me to stay or leave?"

Ariana rested under him and gave in. "Do whatever you want to me Rai, just never leave me ok?" She smiled and kissed his head.

"Laguna, would you regret making love to a student?" She pushed her hand in his pants and grabbed him there. "I really want us to be together Laguna....I love how you make me feel, how every day i class I just wanna lay on your desk and be done by you. I love how you look...how you feel.." She rubbed him all around then punbuttoned his pants. "don't tell me you don't feel the same."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 pm

Rai smiled and kissed her lovingly
"Not ever"
He started kissing her neck gently and slowly started

Laguna shut his eyes tight
"Liviana...I..."
He pushed her down to the ground gently and ripped off her top
"You have no idea how much I'v wanted to screw every inch of that body of yours"
He started kissing her tenderly but at the same time, with some force and passion
"You show it off to me...you taunt me...I just want it...I want it to be mine...do anything and everything my perverted mind can think of...and don't tell me you don't want me to, cause I know you'd be lying"
He kept kissing her

Jenna smiled and grabbed Bailey's hand
"Why DON'T we go out Bails? I mean we are practically a couple...we get drunk together...half the time we sleep in the same bed, and the other half we sleep naked...above the covers...it's not like we haven't kissed before, the only difference would be we'd get to fool around legit"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Geode smiled a bit and kissed her for a moment after she said she would be his Girlfriend. "Thank you Juliet..." He smiled a bit and hugged her for a moment then heard Dason walk in with the soup. "Thank you Dason, I think we are good, can you check on us in the morning?" He smiled a bit and started eating the soup offering Juliet a spoonful of hers. "Here you go Juliet, this will warm you up."

Bailey blushed a bit and looked at her for a moment. "A-alright." She said with a slight smile. "We can do that, It's just I'm not ready to come out of the closet in our school yet, is that okay with you Jenna?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:59 pm

"T-Thank you for still wanting me..." Juliet smiled as he held some soup out for her. She tried to grab the handle but her hand shook too much so she bit the spoon while he was holding it and took the soup into her mouth. It did as he said, made her all warm inside. "Thank you..." She smiled and looked at his lips, she badly wanted to kiss him, he made her heart race so much but she shook her head. Daosn nodded. "Ok, see you guys in a few hours."

Ariana felt him inside of ehr and it was the best thing, she moved with him and let out moans with him until he was doene.

Liviana groaned in pleasue when he ripped off her nigthdress. "Ohh Laguna.." She smiled lovin his kisses. She kissed him back and rubbed the bump in his pants. "Make love to me...make love to me.." She begged him and kissed him, putting her tongue into his mouth.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:37 pm

"Of course it is silly" Jenna smiled
"Now...let's go get lotsa naughty things for us to play with" she grinned

Rai went for hours, making it the best he could for her

Laguna kissed her back passionately and started caressing her body
"Not just yet Livi, you have to earn it" he smirked
"I am a teacher after all"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 am

Geode smiled a bit and saw her want to kiss him after he gave her the soup and leaned into her lips putting his against hers, giving her what she wanted for a while. "I am glad I chose you Juliet... out of every girl that wants me, you are the best, and you aren't shallow..." He smiled a bit. "I truly love you for you."

Bailey blushed. "N-naughty things?" She asked Jenna in an almost completely innocent way pretending she didn't have something naughty herself even though Jenna clearly saw it.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

Juliet looked at him, he was smiling at her and she couldn't help but blush and look away. But the moment she did, she felt his lips against hers and her eyes went wide. She let his lips touch hers for a bit then gave a kiss back before he broke it. "I-I'm glad you gave me a chance..." She smiled at him then her heart felt like it stopped. "Wait....l-love?"

"So?" Liviana giggled and took off her bra and panties. "I'll just shake everything in your face and you'll taken me soon enough." She giggled and kissed him, letting his hands roam all over her body. "Don't tell me you don't love my stuff."

Ariana moaned greatly for him until he was done. When he finished she smiled and got out of bed. "Rai....lets go show that we're together now, what do you say...?" Shen then sniffed the air and looked down. "R-Rai...you-you've been drinking again....you...this....this isn't even real is it.....you-you're just too drunk again!" She ran off crying, into the hallyway, not caring that she was naked.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:45 am

Rai sniffed his shirt, realising it was an old one and facepalmed
"Dammit...it's not true..."
He stuck some clothes on super quickly and ran after Ariana
"Ariana, please come back"
He chased after her, determined to find her and prove his love for her was real, no matter what

"Okay, it's true, I 'love your stuff'" he laughed
"You do have odd ways of putting things, y'know? I was about ready to drill a hole between my room and yours...I was kinda hoping to hit the jackpot...you in the shower" he grinned
"Maybe I'll still drill that hole and watch you shower anyways, even after we've done it"

"Yup, lots of naughty things, cause...y'know...we be naughty?" she laughed
"Come On already"
She grabbed Bailey and dragged her round the other shops super quickly so they could go do naughty stuff...cause...y'know, they're naughty!

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum