The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 7 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

Geode smiled a bit and nodded. "Yes love Juliet... I went through all that because I feel more than just a like for you... I feel like I love you Juliet and want to be with you for a long time if not forever." He smiled a bit and hugged her. "Are you feeling better?" Geode asked her with a smile. "Tomorrow, we are going to class holding hands."

Bailey blushed a bit and went with her while blushing immensely. Everything they got she blushed more and more at, by the time they were done and back to the dorm she was blushing so much she looked like an egg could be cooked on her face.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 am

Juliet smiled looking up at him. "Geode....tha...thats so sweet...you..." She felt ehr heart beat so much from him, what he did for her, went on a date with her, saved her from dying and wanted another date? He really liked her like she liked him. "Geode...I...Love you so muh but I never thought you'd actually be the one to want me..." She sniffled and stayed in his arms. "I'm fine...I'm better than fine, you made me the happiest girl alive...especially when I thought no one in this world wanted me." She nodded. "We are going to class tomorrow...holding hands.." She looked down. "If people start to laugh at us...I won't ok? I don't want you to be hurt just by being with me.."

Ariana ran off to her friends, convinced that Rai just was drunk and everything he said was a lie. She ran to a boy friend and hugged him tightly. "Dason.....h-he-he really still hates me! He yells at me and gets mad...he's drunk...."
Dason rubbed her back and pulled her into his room so she put a towel around her. "Just stay with me for the night, he won't go near you."

Liviana smirked and got out from under him. "Hmmmmmm....well now that you say that I'm going to not do it with you and have you wait....maybe you can teach the class sex ed tomorrow, you can put on a condom and we can rock your desk, then you can take it off and we can do it more."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

[Tempted to do one liners just to be a jerk
Ponydom refuses to let me
Must love and tolerate you both...]

Rai ran to the door and knocked
"Ariana, please...I know you're in there. Listen to me. I'm not drunk, not even a teeny little bit. And if you doubt it, then ask me tomorrow. I'll tell you everything you and I said, perfectly. Tell you how you took my love for you and made it so much more than that...I'm not drunk, and I love you Ariana"

Laguna laughed and grabbed her hand
"You think you can escape me that easily? God you're just a temptress aren't you?" he laughed
He pulled her towards the bed
"Of course whether or not we do it now, I'm still gonna make a peephole so I can spy on you when you're in the shower, cause it's just that tempting to watch you shower"

Jenna ran to the fridge and got an egg out
"HOLD STILL BAILEY! IMMA FRYN AN EGG ON YOU FAAAACE!" she laughed
She cracked the egg over Bailey's head
"Course if you wanna get rid of the egginess, you're gonna have to go have a shower...naked...with me watching...and touching you...whilst I'm also naked"
Jenna burst out in fits of laughter

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Geode hugged her tightly hearing everything she said. He needed to make her feel better, just because of who he was and because, despite everything, he truly loved her. It was hard for him to hide his feelings for her so he wouldn't even try, he would show the entire world. "Don't worry Juliet..." Geode smiled. "They can laugh all they want, they can't tell us what to do and they can't change my love for you."

Bailey went red more. "Jenna!" She gasped a bit looking at her with egg in her hair. "Now I have to take a showerrr." She laughed a bit and walked to the bathroom starting the water. "Pervvvvv." She said pointing at her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Juliet looked up at him, he was so sweet and, everything she ever wanted in a man. She kissed his cheek softly for a moment then stopped looking down. "No....I can't, they are going to laugh and hurt your feelings...I love you too much to see you hurt.." She hugged him tightly and snifled in his arms, his warm body keeping her warm after all the cold water she was just in.
"I'm sorry for being me.." She looked down, her eyes meeting Geode's stomach. "If I didn't have wolf ears, maybe I'd be ok and, and people wou-wouldn't gossip..."

Liviana smirked. "I want you to see me in the shower. Go back to your room, make a peep hole and I'll wash my body for you." She smiled, pushing him out of her room. "Go!! I need to get a shower."

Ariana looked down hearing him, she ddin't speak and didn't want to. She hoestly didn't believe him, the Rai sh knew liked parties and getting drunk, occasionally trying to sleep with her. She just was too upset to talk and felt like he hated her anyway.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 am

"I'm not leaving this spot until you talk to me Ariana...what we did...it was the best moment of my life. I'v done idiotic things in the past, but I love you. And nothing you can say...or not say...will change that. So please...talk to me..."

"Gosh you might be even more perverted than me!" he laughed
He walked into his room and found where her shower would be in relation to his room. He got a drill and made a peephole so he could watch her shower. Without telling her, he also made another one so he could watch her undress as well

Jenna laughed and pointed at Bailey
"Only cause YOU make me pervy. It's like...something about youuu makes me wanna be all pervy. Or maybe you should just get in the showeeeer already!" she giggled

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Geode gently shook his head for a moment at the first thing she said. "No Juliet, like I said it don't matter to me, the only one that could hurt my feelings is you, and that is if we don't go out my love." He kissed her head at her concerns then gasped a bit hearing what she said. "Don't say that!" He said. "I love you for you Juliet, you are unique from everyone else, both in personality and look, you cannot let them get you down." He hugged her. "They can gossip all they want but all that mattes is you."

Bailey hopped in the shower after she was naked. "Yeah Yeah Yeah, now get over here and wash my hair Jenna!" She giggled a bit getting her hair wet and washing some of the egg out of it. Then she handed the shampoo to Jenna.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Liviana blushed and laughed. She turned on sexy music in her room and got naked and went inside the shower, with a clear curtain over it. She sund and dance to the music and washed herself slowly.

Ariana ignored him, staying in Dason's arms. "Leave me alone Rai....I'm just a girl to you, thats all I was up to what just happened and thats all I will ever be!"
Daon held her as she cried and growled. "Rai just leave her alone you selfish pig! You don't mess with a girl, we ALL know you drink everyday, everynight!"

Juliet sniffled looking down hearing all he said. Tears rolled up in her eyes and she couldn't help but cry from his sweet words. "Geode!" She shouted out and wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him. "I love you...so much." She laid her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. "I-I'm so lucky to have you...thank you..for everything."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Laguna watched her and gulped a little. He was getting very aroused and was sorely tempted to run back over and join her in the shower, but kept watching for the moment

"Dason, you don't know me whatsoever. And Ariana, you're not just a girl to me, you're everything. You hold my heart. Always have and always will"
Rai refused to let up, he was praying his love would win out in the end over all this

Jenna poured some shampoo into her hands and started massaging it into Bailey's hair and scalp
"Did I mention a few years ago I happened to take a course in massaging?"
She washed her hands under the shower then started massaging her shoulders instead

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Geode smiled a bit and his heart beat soared when she hugged him and listened to his heart beating. "Juliet." He smiled a bit and kissed her head. "It was my pleasure to be around you. I love you, nothing will change that." He held her close in his arms and laid down with her. "You should sleep my love, it has been a rough night. "

Bailey smiled a bit feeling her massage the shampoo in her head. It felt really nice. "This feels niceeee." She giggled a bit and groaned feeling Jenna move to her shoulders. She had a ton of knots there from stress and such. "You are really good at thattt."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:17 am

Juliet held onto him, smiling, blushing as he kissed her head. She only nodded at him but shook his head. "Rough night? No...it was the best night of my life...I don't want to sleep Geode, I just want to be in your arms ok? Please..." She kissed his chest over his heart and looked up at him, her eyes pleading and sparkling.

Ariana stopped listening to him after he said what he said before and laid down. Dason sighed. "Leave her alone Rai, she wants to rest....how could you Rai?" He pulled the covers over her and kissed her head. "How could you not love a beautiful girl like this?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:52 am

Geode looked in her eyes then nodded a bit. "Alright Love." He smiled slightly and kissed her. "Let's relax though, want me to put on some music?" He asked with a slight smile while holding her into his arms. He loved her and he would stay up forever for her. Truth was he wasn't even tired, he just thought she might be from holding onto a rock for two hours.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 am

Juliet nodded, relaxing felt like the best thing. Her arms did hurt like Geode thought but the pain was keeping her awake.
"Music would be amazing." She smiled, admitting then kissed Geode on the cheek and stayed in his arms. "Geode...when you first met me....what did you honestly think?" She had wanted to know this for a while, other people expressed what they thought at first, kicking her and pushing her in the hallway but Geode helped her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 am

"When I first met you." Geode smiled slightly. "I thought that you were the most unique girl that I have ever seen, in fact I was going to approach you then and introduce myself. My 'friends' stopped me saying that it would ruin my reputation but I would always stop and help you because I longed to say hi, to introduce myself and to be your friend." He smield a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 am

Jenna smiled and kept going
"Glad you're enjoying it"
She gave her a peck on the cheek and kept going, now massaging her back

Rai growled at Dason
"How dare you! If there is one thing in this world I feel, it's love for Ariana. And nothing anyone says can or will ever change that. I am NOT drunk, my love for her is all that matters, and I hope someday soon she'll realise that. I love her with all my heart and soul"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum