The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 3 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Bailey chuckled a bit. "Oh wellz, Hey teach, can I have some sodium?!" She called out to him in an almost mocking way that would make anyone mad. She then started to get her stuff out knowing the teacher couldn't do anything about her rude behavior.

As Geode walked the secretary of the office stopped him and handed him a piece of paper. He was being transfered to a room.
Whiel Juliet was waiting a school helper put geode's stuff by the door. A few minutes Later Geode was walking to the door. He was genuinely shocked to see Juliet there. "I guess I'm your new Roomie." He said.

"I won'''ttttttt, Jeez Luna, You know I'm not that mean." But even as he said that even though he sounded honest the picture was already on it's way to rai's phone before he put it in his pocket. "Hurry up and get dressed so i can come innnn!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Juliet sat on her bed, she cleaned the room completely and fixed the bed up that was next to her's for her new roomie. She looked up smiling as she saw the door open and saw Geode there with his stuff. "Geode?" She got up and tipped her head. She was expecting a girl roomie, but then again, who has a girl roomie anymore? She walked up and hugged him. "I'm glad you're my roomie. Please feel at home." She said trying to sound as sweet as possible because she was.

Luna locked the door and looked down. "I'lllet you in in a bit." She said and started getting dressed. A few minutes later she opened the door for him. "Now what did you run back in here for?" She asked trying to get over the fact that he had a new almost nude picture of her on his phone.

Liviana took his silence in and looked down. "Its ok, you don't have to say yes." She patted his shoulder. "Well see you around.." She turned sadly and walked off past Ariana who was walking toward them to get to her dorm.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:14 pm

"THAT'S IT! 1 YEAR'S WORTH OF DETENTIONS FOR YOU!" the Chem teacher screeched
"STARTING TONIGHT! NO MORE DRUNKEN ANTICS FOR YOU!"
HE laughed evilly

"Liviana, wait, please"
Rai walked forward a step, taking out his phone. He saw the picture and had a full anime nosebleed. He fell forwards, his face accidentally hitting the 'send to all contacts anonymously' button, which all phones totally have

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Bailey smirked a bit. "Now now teach, do i need to tell the principal you are being unfair to me because of that incident? She did say next time you'd be fired." Bailey was acting all innocent pretending like nothing was wrong.

Levitas walked in. "I needed a book for my class that I left here last night." He said picking up a book off the floor. "You know, You look hot when you are naked." He chuckled a bit. "See you after class." He siad and walked out of the room.

Geode smiled a bit at Juliet who welcomed him. It would help him alot to have such a friendly roomie. "I'm glad to be your roomie." He pulled his stuff in and put it beside his bed and hugged her slightly. "Lets be friends too okay?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Juliet looked at him and nodded as he hugged her. She looked down shyly. "I-I'd glad to be friends with you..." She smiled and turned to his stuff. "Want me to help you unpack? Oh and um...do you mind if I get changed infront of you? To be honest I expected a girl roomie but I'm glad I got you instead.."

Luna rolled her eyes at Levitas but was blushing and smiling. "Fine see you later roomie." She felt her phone vibrate and answered it, seeing a text from Rai. It was the picture of her naked and she screamed loud enough for all to hear.

Liviana didn't hear him and ran off.
Ariana got the text too and looked down. "Thats sick.." She walked over to Rai. "EWWW! Clean up yourself!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 am

"I don't mind if you get dressed in front of me." Geode said. "I am known for not having much of anything, which includes fun factor and lust drive." He said then started to unpack. "Nah I'll get it." Geode smiled a bit. "Thank you for offering."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 am

Juliet looked at him and nodded. "Well I guess thats good." She wanted to help him unpack but he didn't need it, she just felt useless. "Well...please get settled..." She said patting his back then turned and pulled her shirt and skirt off and began looking through her all her clothes baskets half naked.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 am

Rai looked up at her
"Oh God dammit Rachel" he sighed
He looked at his phone
"Oh God dammit Anthony..."

Laguna was walking back to his room, not paying attention and walked right into Liviana
"Ouchie..."
He rubbed his head
"Oh, hi Liviana, how are you?"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

"I will thank you." Geode smiled a bit then started to hangup his stuff on his side of the room overlooking his bed. Once he was done he hopped onto his bed and saw Juliet. He blushed slightly and looked away waiting for her to get dressed before he looked back over.

{Anthonyyyyy Bailey and Jenna Reply >.<}

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 am

Liviana fell forward, her skirt went up, plain in Laguna's view. She soon got up and turned to him. "Watch where you're going!" She shouted and walked to her dorm to lay down.

Juliet looked over at Geode and saw him getting his stuff all put out, it made her feel better that he wasn't so shy about anything. She kept her shirt and skirt off, she always felt more comfortable just in her bra and panties. "So Geode....I feel like I can really talk to you...you have a really cool voice." She said walking over to him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:57 am

Laguna blinked a few times
"I...she...you...but..."
Laguna sighed and carried on walking
"I'll never understand that girl..."

Rai stood up and sighed
"I'm going back to the dorm to mope if anyone needs to find me for any reason"
He turned his phone off and started heading for the room without another word, his mind racing

[Sowwwwi XD]
"Actually.." he smirked
"If I recall, he said next time you f*ck up, you'll get your ass kicked out of here sideways, so please, by all means do something stupid and irresponsible so I can personally see you expelled like you should have been a long time ago"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Geode looked over at Juliet for a second and smiled a bit. "Thanks." He said geting control of himself. "Uh, you can talk to me anytime Juliet." He said with a slight grin and sat up a bit to get more comfortable. "So since we are roomies we might as well learn aobut each other.

Bailey shrugged a bit. "See you are treating me unfair again! Gawd can't get over a small accident can you?" She sighed a bit in an over-exagerated way. She was taunting him with her voice and how she said things. "It's not like we didn't know you were bald anyway, the wig was so obvious."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Juliet went and sat by him as he talked. She smiled a bit. "Well...I'm really open, whatever you want to talk about we can.." She massaged her shoulder but it only hurt her. "Geode can you massage my back? Its been hurting a lot lately." She asked then shrugged. "What would you like to learn about me or what would you like to tell me about you?" She was happy Geode was her roomate and of course he could talk to her about anything just like she could him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:37 am

"Sure." Geode said looking at her and getting up. "Just lay down face down on the bed with your head to the side so you can breath." He smiled a bit and once she was in position he started massaging her back, unclasping her bras so he could massage there too. "I'll tell you about myself first then you tell me all about you ok?" Geode then proceeded to tell her everything about himself, including when he was called a freak at his old school and was transfered here with Elijah.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 am

Juliet nodded and laid down, moving her head to the side so she didnt suffocate. Her body slightly moved with his touch, it was so soft and made her feel so good. "Thanks Geodeeee." She giggled, blushing slightly as he unclasped her bra to massage her all over. She then listened to his story and looked down sadly. "I'm so sorry for that Geode....but I promise I don't think you are one ok?"
She paused. "As for me,....I've been at this other school for a while and I was ok but when I got to this one, all the kids picked on me, calling me so many names." She pretty much told him how hard it was for her to fit in and how she would get threats each day, and still does, that if she doesn't leave, they'll make her life there a living hell.
"I'm just gad I have one friend...you know?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"THat's it young lady! Principle's office! RIGHT NOW!"
He stormed out and waited for Bailey impatiently at the principles office

"Oh lordie now you've gone and done it Bails...try not to get yourself expelled please, I like you as my room mate, you're fun and hot...but mostly hot...no...fun...no...hot...no...both!" Jenna laughed

Rai was in his dorm sulking over how much his life sucked

Laguna was in his office marking papers again

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Geode listened to her story a bit saddenned by it. She had been treated like he was back in his old school. He was glad to be her friend now even if she didn't know it. "You know, You should never give up Juliet." He smiled slightly. "You have me and I'm sure that soon you will have even more friends." He kept massaging her back as he talked to her.

Bailey rolled her eyes and looked at Jenna with a smile. "I'll be back Jenna~" She walked out of the class room, leaving her bag and such behind. Once at the principals office she crossed her arms and glowered at the teacher. "Overreact much teach?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Juliet groaned happily and low at how he massaged her back, it made her feel so much better and took stress off her. She still felt sad though, after reliving her life in seconds. She shook her head. "Never give up? You're the only one to tell that to me...but...its late." She didn't say 'too late' though. She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, you have me too." She looked down hoping she would have more friends soon. She let him keep massaging her and blushed. "Um...can you go lower? Much lower?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 am

Geode smiled a bit at her happy groaning. He continued that massage hearing her. "Better late than never right Juliet?" He said a bit happy that he wouldn't be very alone in this school, even though he wasn't in the first place. Something was a bit different about her though, she was like him. "Lower?" He asked and smiled "Ok." He went lower until she told him to stop.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 am

Juliet nodded smiling. "Yeah I guess.." She said and felt his hands arch down her back until they went right over her butt. "Right there." She blushed with his hands on her. Geode seemed slightly different, like as if he and her shared the same past. She was so thankful for him, not just being a friend but he was helping out her back.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:11 am

Geode blushed a bit when she told him to stop. His hands were on her butt slowly massaging them for her. Geode smiled slightly. "Like this Juliet?" He asked gulping down his nervousnous and touching her like this, not that she seemed to mind.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:14 am

Juliet pushed her face into his sheets. Her face bright red as he massaged her there. She let out low moans and nodded gasping. "I like it a lot....it feels good." She looked slightly down at him as he massaged her, but she didn't move her butt from his grip. "The question is Geode, do you like it?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 am

Geode smiled a bit. "Good." He was glad she was enjoying it. When she asked him if he liked it he went red with embarassment. "Yes I mean no, I mean yes I like it but not in like a pervy way!" He blushed immensely laughing nervously. He finally came to a conclusion. "I have to admit you have a nice butt." He smiled a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:36 am

Juliet giggled at him going back and forth, when she ehard the yes she got redder. "O-Oh thank you.." She blushed more and more. *Nice butt?* She smiled. "I'm glad you like it." And squirmed out of her panties and her bare butt was staring Geode in the face. "So....Geode, if you don't like my but in a pervy way, how do you like it then?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 am

Geode was staring at her butt while still massaging it, it was very hard to control himself. *What a tease* Geode said in his mind with a mental laugh afterward. "W-welll I uhhhhh, It's very beautiful and well it's a hot butt and uhhhhhhh." He was running out of things to say fast but when it came down to it, it was in a pervy way that he liked her butt.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum