The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 5 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Juliet went with him and sat down across from him. She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah but...when you're made fun of for living each day, you never know what to expect." She shrugged a bit. "No guys ever really liked me and they keep asking me out telling me they'll show up, I believe them but when you're standing in a parking lot for a few hours you know they're not coming." She looked at the steak and drinks and sniffled, catching her tears before they fell. "Thats not wine is it?" Juliet was disgusted with wine and other drinks like that.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Laguna sighed
"You bother me Liviana. I'm trying to help you right now but you don't seem to want to listen. You seem so determined that every teacher is out to get you. It's not the truth"

Rai growled angrily at anyone who was standing there laughing and chased them away
After a while he sighed and started walking to the bar, planning to get as drunk as he possibly could

Jenna stood back and watched as the teacher told her his version of the story

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"No, just a very high quality apple cider." He smiled a bit and wiped her tears away. "Juliet, the point is, I'm here and right now, that is all that matters." He hugged her slightly and got her plate set up for her. "Here you go, you want any apple cider Juliet?" He offered the bottle while looking at her.

The sub principal rolled her eyes. "The principal told me about this, get back to class." She said with a slight hint of annoyance. "The principal says that next time this happens you will both be out of here."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 am

Juliet looked at him as if he would just disappear. She gasped abit and the tears kept running. Soon looking at the bottle she nodded, wanting something to drink. "T-Thank you.." Her hands went to her plate and she shook for a bit. Her ears lowered. "Thank you..." She knew Geode knew the rumors and still went out with her, it made her feel like he actually liked her, cared for her and it wasn't pity.
A car soon pulled up by the limo and Dason looked out the doors with some friends in the car.

Liviana fell to the ground and started crying, barely able to wipe her tears. "GET THEFUCK AWAY!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:06 am

Geode smiled a bit and got her a drink. "Here you go Juliet." He said with a smile. Then he started talking with her over the date. Making jokes, telling her funny stories aobut him and his friends while laughing about it. He did all of this just to make her feel better than she had been earlier.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:44 am

Juliet smiled barely and drank some. She listened to his stories and jokes and made small smiles, trying to really get into it, she just couldn' though. She lifted up a shaking glass to take a sip when the clean broke clean infront of her in her hands and she jumped back looking down shaking. "I-I'm so-so sorry...I-I didn't mean to geode.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 am

Geode smiled a bit. "It's alright Juliet." He cleaned the glass and wrapped it up in a cloth napkin. "There we go... Juliet." He looked her in the eyes. "YOu don't have to be so nervous around me, trust me okay?" He smiled slightly and held her a bit close. "Want me to help you eat?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 am

Juliet looked at him. "I'm sorry this is probably the worst date ever..." She leaned a bit closer to him when he hugged her. "I...I would like some help.." She knew she didn't break the glass and what was making her so shaky was someone did break it and she didn't know who.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:35 am

"I've truly never been on a date before Juliet." Geode admitted. "I've had coffee with a girl before but that's not really a date." He smiled a bit and fed her a peice of food while he was close to her. "So wanna tell me about yourself Juliet?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 am

"Oh...I see but thats something though." She smiled a bit, blushing across her cheeks as he held the food out for her to take in ehr mouth, which she did. She chewed then nodded, ready to tell him about herself.
"Wait let me." Three boys walked up to them on the blanket, all of them evilly staring them down. "She's a good for nothing loser who isn't even fully human! Wolf ears?!" One laughed at her and pulled her ear making her cry when she pulled away.
"We're taking you away from this mistake Geode now come on, we're doing this to save you." all three guys grabbed Geode and restrained him forcing him into the car they came in. The last one, pushed Juliet down the hill they were on into the small river below.
"Good bye."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:54 am

Geode stood up seeing the boys "What the hell are you doing here?!" He growled slightly then tried to fight them off as he was dragged into the car, he gasped a bit seeing her fall into the river. "What the hell?!" He elbow them off and grabbed the last guy by his shirt. "Do you want to go down for murder?! That river has a hell of an undertow!" He pushed him down then ran down the hill diving in the water.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 am

When the boys got in him the car they locked the door so he couldn't get out and they drove off, two holding Geode down as they sa by his side. "We're saving you got it? Why would you want to be near that thing? If it drowns it'll all be better, you can do so much better Geode." The one next to him said, soon they were back at the school.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 am

"You know what, no, stay the fuck away from me. I am fucking old enough to make my own decisions!" Once they were at the school he got out of the car and picked up a led pipe that was lying around. "No person is a thing! And even if YOU think so, it still lands you twentyfive to life in the slammer!" He slammed it straight into the car's windshield and ran up to his dorm room calling 911. "Hello, someone fell into the river..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:13 am

By the time the police got there, they found no one. All they found was Juliet's black choker and claimed it as a suicide since Geode told them she fell into the river. WThe police soon arrived at the dorm and knocked on the door. "You were the 911 we got about the river right? I'm sorry but we found no body anywhere, but we found this." They gave him Juliet's choker, it was soaking wet and was a bit torn.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 am

Geode held the choker tightly. "I'd like to report a murder or attempted murder..." He muttered to the police officer. He tied the choker to his wrist and looked at the police officer. "I was on a date with this girl..." He told them the entire story of what happened and asked ot make a report against the boys.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

the police took the descriptions down that Geode made of them and nodded. "I'm sorry we could not find her, I'm sure she is safe, just please stay here and for a few days we will search for her still." They soon left his room to find the boys he described.
Dason walked by the room. "Your here pretty early, something not go right? Or did you finally see she is just a loser?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 am

Geode nodded slightly and sat on his bed hearing Dason. "Oh something went wrong alright. Three of our 'friends' dragged me away from her and pushed her into the river while locking me in the car so I couldn't help her." He looked at the choker on his wrist and fiddled with the rose. "She's so beautiful in the moonlight... if only you saw her... you would have fell for her too."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 am

Dason went wide eyed hearing it. He looked at Geode. "You're so love struck." He laughed for a minute but then shook his head. "So wait...is she alive? Geode, that water is ten times colder now since we're approaching winter, if she's just able to swim in it she could freeze herself or pass out and drown." He went and sat by him. "Do you honestly like her?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:34 am

"I don't know... this is all the police found so far." He pointed to the choker. "They said she would be alright but..." He looked down. "With winter this close if they don't find her fast... she will freeze to death." He went quiet at those last words. "I do really like her Dason, she has a great personality and she is really honestly hot. I even find the wolf ears kinda... exotic if you will."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am

Dason loooked at the choker and nodded. "I see.." He heard what Geode said, how he did like her and he started to regret hurting Juliet. "Geode.." Dason rubbed his back. "They'll find her, I know they will. And now that I think about it..." Dason felt bad for being so cold to Juliet while she was here. "Lets go find her Geode, me and you right now." He said standing up determined.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Geode looked up at Dason for a moment when he suggested going to look for her, he nodded slightly. "Alright, Lets go find her." He smiled a bit and stood up. "Lets start by the river." He went out to his car looking behind himself to see if Dason was following.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:44 pm

"Let me drive." Dason took his keys and got in the car once Geode was in he drove off to the river. "Ok come on." He saw the picnic still set up. "You guys ddn't get far huh?" He looked all around walking down the river. "Anything yet?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"No we didn't." He muttered then started to look around for Juliet. He didn't see any sign of her anywhere. "No I've got nothing." He muttered then looked at Dason. "How bout you? What do you see?" He asked hoping he had seen some sign of her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Dason went around for a bit looking closely at everything, hoping to find her as well. He shook his head at first looking at Geode. "Keep looking, there is no down stream so she must be around."
He stopped walking after a bit and saw a rock in the middle of the stream. Juliet was clinging onto it and by how she looked wot her ears, she was shaking and freezing, her skin even looked blue. "Geode!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Geode looked down for a moment then saw Dason looking at something. It was hard to see in the dark but Juliet was clinging to a rock in the middle of the stream. "Juliet!" Geode ran to the edge of the river unsure of what to do, if he didn't hurry Juliet would freeze to death. He looked over at Dason. "Dason! Hop in my car and drive down stream to where that one ledge overlooks the river! Use my rope to get us out of the water there!" With that he dived into the river and swam as hard as he could to Juliet. He grabbed her and held onto her fighting against the current. "Juliet let go of the rock, me and you are going to flow down river alright?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum