The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD Empty Shuffled xD

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

If you ever watched the anime Shuffle, you'd know that its very perverted. This rp will be based slightly on it, just being pervyXD
We're so boreddd.
Anyway. This takes place in Japan like all my rps. There is a school you all go to, its ahuge boarding school and there are dorms, boys were supposed to be with boys and girls with girls. But the new principal wanted to see if girls and guys could get along so they stuck one and one in a dorm.
Of course you can be any race and you can go outside the school.
Try to keep the powers down, there CAN be enemies and stuff but nothign over powerful. *cough*GeorgandAnthony*cough*
So anyway....lets begin!

CS:
Name:
Roommate:
Bio:
How you feel about your roommate: (From char's point of view, use quotesXD)
Any powers or anything special:
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shuffled xD Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Name: Juliet
Roommate: ?
Bio: Juliet is a shy and very quiet girl. She usually keeps to herself and was lucky enough to get a room to herself. However she heard from a teaher that she was getting a boy roommate soon.
In her english class she started developing a crush on a black haired boy and was too shy to talk to him.She is unlike any other girl at the school and has wolf ears which gives her better hearing skills. She is too shy to really talk to anyone because she feels like people stare at ehr weird for how she looks.
How you feel about your roommate: "I'm glad I don't have one...I like to keep my shirt off when I get inside my room."
Any powers or anything special: N/A Yet

Name: Luna
Roommate: Levitas
Bio: Luna is a smart adorable girl with black hair and blonde streaks. As everyone knows she loves to wear miniskirts that just cover herself. When around boys she is shy but loud around girls. She likes to walk around the campus alone, it makes her feel safer.
How you feel about your roommate: "I'm not sure, this is the first day I've really been with him...I just hope he doesn't go into the bathroom when I'm inside, I leave the door open alot and I don't wear clothes most of the day."

Name: Liviana
Roommate: none
Bio: Liviana was a last minute coming student and therefore had to take a small room by her teacher's. It used to be a consueling room but since they had no other place for her they moved it to fit her inside. She doesn't have a room mate because in ehr room its only big enough for one bed.
How you feel about your roommate: "Seriously? Ugh, wish I had one..."

Name: Ariana
Roommate: Rai
Bio: Ariana knew Rai from her old friend and never really liked him, until now she is stuck with him. She is sensitive and likes to be no where near him and constantly tries to keep him away from her stuff.
How you feel about your roommate: "I hate him...god. He walks in like he owns the place, he don't."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Name:Geode
Roommate: Elijah
Bio: Geode is a silent, slightly withdrawn kid. He had just started school there and is one of the smartest kids. His eyes are a different color than most as they are green with a red rim around them.
How you feel about your roommate: "...." *Why is someone asking me this question?*
Any powers or anything special: not as far as he knows

Name:Levitas
Roommate:Luna
Bio: Levitas is a nice looking guy with yellow eyes and yellow gold hair. On the outside he is a regular non-pervy guy but on the inside, he is a really pervy person. He often spies on Luna in the shower.
How you feel about your roommate: "She is a nice girl, very nice..." *And I'm not just talking about the personality...*
Any powers or anything special:Nope

Name:Elijah
Roommate:Geode
Bio:Elijah is Geode's brother, he had red eyes with green rims around them and is way more sociable than Geode.
How you feel about your roommate: "He's my brother, we are like best bros."
Any powers or anything special: Nope not yet

Name:Bailey
Roommate:Jenna
Bio:Bailey is a reserved person, just like her younger brother Geode.
How you feel about your roommate: "Jenna... she's a bit odd at times around me."
Any powers or anything special:Not yet.

Last edited by Tempest on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Name: Rai
Roommate: Ariana
Bio: Rai is a bit of a perv, especially when it comes to Ariana. He's known her for a while, and his feelings for her have grown over the years, but he doesn't know how to properly express them, so it makes him seem even more like a perv than he is
How you feel about your roommate: (From char's point of view, use quotesXD) "Ariana is beautiful, but she hates my guts"

CS:
Name: Jenna
Roommate: Bailey?
Bio: Jenna is firmly in the closet. Luna is her best friend, but she even hides it from her. She has long, pinkish purple hair and is very smart

CS:
Name: Laguna
Roommate: None
Bio: Laguna is a teacher. He's smart and cool, but tends to have crushes on younger women, which doesn't do him much good, especially as a lot of girls develop crushes on him

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Juliet walked down the hall being followed by Luna. Luna growled and bumped into Juliet pushing her down. "Watch where you're going." She growled and made Juliet squeal for a second. "Stupid..." She walked away.
Ariana walked by and saw Juliet shaking on the floor. "You'll be late for class, get up.." She said and tried to help her up but Juliet pulled away.
Liviana was sitting in class with her shirt exposing some of ehr breasts.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Levitas walked up behind Luna staring at her butt as she walked towards class. He walked past Juliet on the ground and caught up to Luna. "Hey Roomie, what class you got first?" He said with one of his friendly smiled.
Geode walked, taking his time to get to the first class, afterall he didn't want school to start too early because he got there early. He came up to a girl on the floor and offered his hand to help the poor blond wolf-eared girl up wordlessly. Elijah was tailing behind his brother as they had the same schedule.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Luna was wearing a skirt that was short in the back, giving Levitas a great view. She turned to him. "You know I have english next." She scoffed a bit annoyed. "Are you staring at my ass again? I traced your eyes!" She growled. "I would threaten to cut your balls off but I know that requires touching and you'd enjoy that." She turned and kept walking.
(Ohhh sasssyxD)

Juliet looked up at Geode, no one really offered her a hand up before, she ignored Ariaan because she didn't see her.
She gulped and took Geode's hand. As he pulled her up Juliet's short black skirt went up.
(I needddd that picture of her drawnnnXD Ok Juliet is wearing a white blouse that is pretty much unbuttoned till the middle of ehr chest then a black sweater or jacket over it and a short black skirt with white stockings and black shoes.)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 pm

[Per.Vert
Pay it with me
Per. Vert

perversion [per-vur-zhuhn, -shuhn]  
Origin
per·ver·sion   [per-vur-zhuhn, -shuhn] Show IPA
noun
the act of perverting.
the state of being perverted.
a perverted form of something.
any of various means of obtaining sexual gratification that are generally regarded as being abnormal.]

Rai was already sitting in class, doodling on his notepad. The fact that he was doodling breasts was irrelevant...probably.
Jenna was sat in another class half asleep. She had barely gotten any sleep for having stayed up all night playing drinking games
Laguna was sitting behind his desk, waiting for the rest of the English class to come in. He was writing a bunch of things and checking his watch every few minutes. If there was one thing he hated more than students talking back to him, it was students being more than a few minutes late

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 pm

{LOL}
"I am not staring at your ass! As tempting as it is, you know I'm not like that." He followed her. It was a total lie, Levitas was a pervert on the inside but on the outside he pretended not to be and almost everyone believed him. "I prefer if you do not threaten my future children though Luna." He chuckled a bit.

{XD}
Geode blinked seeing her skirt go up. His cheeks tinted a bit pink and he quickly helped her up so she could fix it.
Elijah stopped seeing that and whistled. "Woooooo, nice panties!" He said only loud enough for Geode and Juliet to hear. Geode shot his a glance and he shut up.

Lol Anthony xD}
Bailey was in the same class as Jenna, it hadn't even started yet and she was falling asleep. "Roomie." She nudged her. "Wake up Roomie class is about to start." She said looking at her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Luna rolled her eyes. "You liar, you stare at me when we're in our dorm!" She went off into class and sat in her seat really pissed off at him.
Liviana was sitting next to Luna and sighed. "You know you were short ass skirts.."
"Well you expose your breasts."
"This is true."

Juliet looked and saw Geode blush then heard Elijah. She looked down to see her skirt flipped up and she whinned then pulled it down.
She looked at Geode and pulled her hands away lookin down. "thank you..." she said in a shy innocent voice.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:23 am

Rai leaned forward to Liviana and Luna
"Ladies, you both indecently expose yourselves...and all the guys at this school apparently love you for that, probably some of the teachers too..."

Jenna didn't feel her nudging her. She had put on glasses with eyes drawn on to make her look like she was awake, and was holding a pen in her hand, but her snoring gave away the fact she was asleep

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:40 am

"I don't expose anything!" Luna shouted innocently. "You saw the skirts we have to wear, they check to make sure that they can see your panties!"
Liviana nodded. "Well that is true." She laughd a bit. "There is this girl who goes here, she has wolf ears, damn she is so cute and her booty doesn't show much but when it doessss, let me tell you boys stare at her." She giggled talking about Juliet.
She pulled her shirt down seeing Laguna sitting a few desks infront of her. "Hows the day teach?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am

"Well from the way you were describing her just now, I don't think boys are the only ones who stop and stare" he laughed, wondering how long it would take them to catch on

"OH! Don't even get me started" Laguna sighed
"Bad enough you lot think you know better, but now I got some student moving in next door to me...no late nighters as I apparently 'have to set an example' or some crap like that...you lot are a thousand times worse than us...and we're pretty messed up at times"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"Oh I'm open about it, I'm straight but hey, that girl has a cute butt." Liviana laughed she then laughed again at Laguna. "Oh Mr. Loire, don't be so hostile, I'm sure the teenager moving next door to you is smoking hot.." She leaned up pretty much showing some of her breasts to him. "I know I'm looking forward to being your neighbor, so don't go being naughty."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Laguna fell back and out of his chair
"YOU?!"
He stood up and pulled the chair back to its proper place
"I should have known you'd somehow be the one I'd end up next to..."
He sat back down and headdesked

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Liviana smiled cutely at him. "Is it bad teach?" She got up and walked over to him and held out her hand for him to shake it.
"I'm already moved in actually..." She giggled. "So I'll see you or...hear you tonight ok?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Laguna stared at her with a 'o.O' expression on his face, trying to stop his eyes wondering from her hand and face down to her exposed cleavage
He took her hand and shook it
"I'm still your teacher Liviana, so no getting up to any mischief, and since I'm next door, I'll know..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh please I should be worrying about you.." She leaned in her shirt exposing more and her butt esposed to Rai.
"I know I'm a good girl, but you're a bad teacher, after all, you like my breasts, why not like my ass?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Laguna gritted his teeth and looked at her angrily
"Sit down Liviana, this instant, or I'll give you a years worth of detentions"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Geode nodded a bit, everyone knew he didn't talk much and when he did it was like a star was talking because everyone would go silent and stare at him when he did.
"That means you are welcome." Elijah said rolling his eyes. "Geode you really need to talk more don't you?"
Geode shrugged a bit.

Bailey rolled her eyes and knocked her arm from out from under her chin to make her hit her head on the desk, it's what she did every time someone was sleeping next to her. Their reactions amused her greatly.

After Luna left Levitas went and bugged his friend.
"They are birthmarks Levitas, for the last time stop poking the damn edge of my eye!" A kid with a blue moon tattoo and a yellow sun tattoo around his eyes slapped Levitas's hand away. They were actually birthmarks.
"Bull crap, Birthmarks don't come in blue and yellow." He said walking into Laguna's class.
"Don't make me hurt you." The kid said then took his seat.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Juliet looked down at Geode taking it personally, she didn't talk much either mainly because no one really talked to her, she didn't have friends.
She looked away soon nodding grasping her books and holding her tears in tightly, it was hard to pull off without crying. She started walking to class, the boys around her howling and whistling seeing how short her skirt was, like they do to every girl.

Luna was only sitting a seat away from Levitas and sighed. "Just leave him alone ok? All you do is bug people.."

Liviana just sat down and laughed. "Oh Mr. Loire, you know I'm only kidding you. Its not fair though, why can't girl's wear pants. Personally I rather someone NOT look at my ass during school."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Laguna laughed a bit
"I suppose so, but you don't do much to help yourself. Now the class is all here, sit down so we can begin"

Rai had started doodling on his paper again. He was drawing stick figures of him beating up bad guys as though he were a superhero and impressing girls at the same time

Jenna's jaw slammed onto the desk, waking her up with a screech
"GOD DAMN YOU BAILEY!" she shouted instinctively, not realising where she was for a moment, but she didn't care anyways
"It's not my fault you're so good at shot poker" she said yawning

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"don't you have class with her?" Elijah asked before going away from Geode. Geode just nodded, he had a computer class with her. Not to mention Art class at the end of the day. "Yeah I do." He muttered, causing the people around him to stop and stare at him. Geode walked off to his class.

"I can't help itttttt, I am a curious person Luna." Levitas pouted a bit looking at her.
The kid growled a bit. "Well if you poke me again you are going to be curious with a black eye."
Levitas overheard Liviana and chuckled. "Yeah Teach, she prefers all eyes on her chests." He said chuckling.

Bailey giggled. "Hey you are the one that said no more strip poker so it is your fault." She stuck her tongue out at her. "Besides you need to pay attention so you don't get detention agian Jenna."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:06 pm

(Hmmmm this seems STRANGELY familiarXD Same ending?XD)

Juliet ran off to class, Geode was right behind her as he got there. She sat alone in the back like she normally did while turning on her monitor.
She looked around the room, everyone had someone to talk to but her and she looked down typing her password on the keyboard.

Liviana turned to LEvitas laughing and shrugged. "I dooo, but Luna prefer's eyes on her ass, nice going Levitas!" She gave him a high five and Luna sat there growling. "Oh shut up you two!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:27 pm

"No, shut up all three of you. I hope everyone read chapters 10 to 12 of our examination text 'Rachel's Pervy U.S.A roadtrip with footnotes by George. I have no idea who set this, but that person needs to be shot...hard...twice...then again...twice"

"Meh, detention is only annoying cause it cuts into my drinking and poker time"
She pulled out her notebook and started doodling like her brother

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum