The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffled xD

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Shuffled xD - Page 2 Empty Re: Shuffled xD

Post  Tempest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 pm

{Nooo too sad Sad XD}
Geode went over and sat by Juliet and looked at her. "Hey." He said silently while logging onto the computer. He wanted to sit be her because she seemed a bit alone everyday and today seemed to be especially tough.

"Omg! The teacher said shut up repo-! OW!"
The kid with the moon and sun birthmarks chucked the book at Levitas causing it to hit his head and him to fall over. "There, got him to shut up."
Levitas was holding his head then grabbed the book. "Little punk!" He threw the book at near 80 mph.
The kid caught it and looked at him for a second. There was a hostile tension between the two. "Take your seat Levitas." He muttered then looked over at Laguna. "Continue."
Levitas sat down grumbling.

Bailey rolled her eyes slightly. "You know between all that you could actually do homework and breeze through this class." She said giggling.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 pm

(Awwwweee ok D: )

Juliet sniffled a bit when he sat by her and spoke. She didn't know how to take it so she just looked down typing on the computer then looked slightly at him, thinking this was all a joke.
Who would talk to her?
A blue haired boy walked up to Geode. "Yo bro, come sit next to me today ok? I got the craziest stories to tell you!" He laughed then saw Juliet. "Come on she's rude anyway..."
Juliet looked down about to cry, she wasn't rude she was shy and scared.

Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:40 pm

{Actually we can if you want xD}
Geode looked at the blue haired boy for a second then shook his head. "Nah I'm good here, besides I'm already logged on and school computers take forever to load so..." He fell silent then looked to his compute screen waiting for him to buzz off.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 pm

(Nahh I'm good, I don't want them to dieXD Just be pervy)

Dason rolled his eyes. "You never cared about that before, but alright, talk to you after school."
He walked back to his desk and Juliet looked up slgithly at Geode, he decided to stay with her and it made her not feel alone for once. She thought she recognized his name from somewhere.
"Hi.." She said shyly to him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:07 pm

"Hello." He said looking at her slightly. "I'm sorry about earlier... I don't talk much." He looked down a bit. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad." He felt like he had hurt her feelings when he didn't talk and it ate at his conscious.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 pm

"Its ok..." She lightly said, she was waiting for him to call her a freak and whatnot like the other kids. "Listen if this is just a game stop...I don't need anymore torment." She looked at her computer for a bit and started doing the work she was told to do but partly wasn't even paying attention and kept messing up.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Geode recoiled a bit, hurt by that statement, why would he be nice if it was just a game? "It's not..." He muttered then fell silent thinking this was what he got for talking. He just looked at his computer and did his work.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Juliet looked at him, someone actually wanted to talk to her, and she knew he was hurt by that. She sniffled ith tears running down from her eyes. "I'm sorry..." She covered her eyes and sat there crying, not meaning to hurt him, he was really nice and the only person who said anything to her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Jenna shrugged
"I could, but I'm not gonna...it's more fun to be bad!"

Laguna carried on teaching the class, occasionally glimpsing over at Liviana, and probably her chest too

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:12 am

{Anthonyyyyyy longer repliesssssXD}

Bailey chuckled a bit "You can be bad and get a High School Diploma at the same time Jenna." She poked her head. Truthfully she never payed attention in the class either, she just did her homework and left it at that.

Geode looked at Juliet and sighed. "Please don't cry It's not a big deal, It's even natural for someone who hasn't talked to many people..." He gently rubbed her back for a second. "I'm sorry i seemed mad."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:23 am

(I know rightttt?XD)

Liviana looked at Laguna a lot but when class was half over she excused herself and left the room.

Juliet sniffed feeling Geode rub her back, she could tell in his voice he was annoyed. It was like she did nothing right, couldn't even cry without being critized.
"I...I have to go now.." She got up grabbing her bag but it dropped to the floor and a bullet rolled out of it, Juliet quickly grabbed it and threw it back in then excused herself but knew she wasn't going to be coming back.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 am

Geode caught a glance and watched her go not bringing up enough courage to tell her to wait. He twiddled his thumbs for a second before raising his hand and asking to be excused. Once the teacher agreed he grabbed his stuff and went out in the halls looking for the sad girl he now knew as Juliet.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 am

Juliet just shook, her hands were violently shaking as she tried to close her bag. She knew that Geode probably saw he bullet fall out and she would get introuble for what she brought to school. Juliet wasn't even paying attention and ran right into Liviana.
Liviana looked at her as she fell back. "Ouch! Were you even look-" Before she could even get up, Juliet ran off almost crying and Liviana then got up brushing herself off.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:16 am

[I uhhhh...I blame you guys! For some reason or the other it's alllllll youuuur fauuult XD
But if you insiiiiiiist]

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooongggggg
Replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Laguna sat at his desk and leaned back a bit, thinking about stuff. He gathered his papers and headed for his room, then changed his mind and headed for the staff room instead. He found a comfy chair and sat marking
He got to Liviana's work and saw she had made some obvious mistakes but let a few of them pass

"You're a fine one to talk Bailey. You don't work that hard either, especially when half the time you're the one getting me drunk! You're a baaaad influence girl!" she laughed
She took out her phone and started texting Rai under the desk

Rai took out his phone and saw he had a message from Jenna and laughed
He showed it to Levitas and Luna. It was her telling them to stop flirting and telling Levitas to stop staring at Luna's ass, offering him five dollars if he could go 5 minutes without doing it
Rai then walked into the computer class looking for Geode but didn't see him and wandered off looking for him, but found Liviana instead
"Hey Livi, have you seen Geode?" Rai asked, not even seeing Juliet

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 pm

{XD}
Moments before Rai even caught up to Liviana, Geode was going after Juliet, he passed Liviana without so much as a word, which was normal for him since he hardly talked to anyone. What wasn't normal was the look of urgency as he followed Juliet to the best of his ability.

Bailey giggled a bit covering her mouth with her hand as she did. "Ever think that there was a bad influence to the bad influence Jenna?" She started to remind her about when they first became roomates and Jenna had a party. "And then we went against your friend at strip and shot poker, we woke up in hte morning with a hugeeee hangover. So my bad influence is because of YOUR bad influence."

Levitas looked away from the text blushing a bit. "I can do that." He started counting in his head but his eyes slowly slowly drifted back to Luna's ass. "Hehehe... Maybe not, it's just too cute!" He said with an almost-nosebleed.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Juliet didn't know he was following her, but she was tired, and out of breathe. She stopped at the end of the hall and held her chest barely able to get air in. She gasped it in then as she started to go down the steps, Geode was right behind her.

Luna looked over at the text, showing off ehr butt to the class, mainly her panties and blushed getting up and patting her skirt down. "HEY!" She growled a bit at Jenna then turned to Levitas. "Stop being a pervert!" She shouted as her face was flushed. When she heard the bell ringing that 1/2 period was over(thats what we call it in my school 1-2 periodXD) she ran back to her dorm to get dressed for later so she could go out.

Liviana watched Geode run by and looked at Rai as she grabbed her bag off the ground.
"He just ran by me, why whats up?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Geode went down the steps then stopped in front of her. "Juliet wait." He said looking at her, she could hardly get air in, something was wrong. "Hey, you need to rest alright... I saw what you had in your bag... why do you have that?"

Levitas looked up. "I have no idea what you are talking about!" He said all innocent, but too innocent to be truthful.
The kid with the birthmarks stood up as the bell rang and hit Levitas over the head. "Quit being pervy." He left the room.
Levitas grumbled a bit and walked to his dorm to grab something.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 pm

"Nothing. That's the problem" he laughed
"He was busy last night being...well...Geode, and he's been busy all damn week, so it's about time he cut loose and came out with all of us and got stone dead drunk, the only way we know how...shot games!"

Jenna stood up when the bell rang and laughed
"SO...basically we both effed each other up? Sounds like a normal evening for the troublesome twosome!" she laughed
She grabbed Bailey's hand and pulled her to her feet
"Now get that sweet ass moving or we're gonna be late for chem, cause everyone knows burning and blowing crap up is the best lesson of the day"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Juliet stopped when she saw him and looked him in the eyes. Her ears flopped to the side and she held her heart as she was gasping for air again, seeing him jump infront of her scared her a bit.
She looked at him when he talked and when he finished she looked at her bag. "Why wouldn't I have it?" Her eyes filled with pain and her low, pretty voice was now loud and scary. "All the people in the school want me to end my life so I brought it ok? Just leave me alone...no one cared before.." She looked down. "No one should care now."

Luna was in her and Levitas's dorm getting undressed, when LEvitas walked in she was completely naked except for her panties.

Liviana sighed. "I'm not going with you guys to get drunk again, you all left me there as a joke."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Geode cautiously walked to her. "No one wants you to end your life Juliet." When he was close enough he snatched her bag and took out the gun and ammo. "You will thank me for this." He threw the bullets into the trash can at the bottom of the stairs then unloaded the gun doing the same for those. Once he was sure there were no bullets left he placed it back into her back and handed it back to Juliet. "Life is worth living no matter what."

Levitas blushed a bit seeing Luna. "Holy smokes!" He said getting a nose bleed. "Luna... You are hot!" He snapped a pic with his cell phone.

Bailey chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yuppp." She got up quickly with Jennas help. "ooooh I love Chem, Maybe the teacher will let me have the entire bottle of sodium." She laughed a bit and walked with Jenna to their next class.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm

"Awwww, c'mon Liviana, it was a joke. And besides, it was all Levitas' idea. Besides, I think Mr. Loire will be there. I'v seen how much you push your boobs into his face whenever you get the chance. Just imagine how your luck might be with him if you caught him whilst he was drunk"

"Well after last time I somehow doubt it. I don't think they've gotten the scorch mark off the ceiling even now. Hell, I'm surprised they didn't flat out expel you for that. It was hysterical though. Especially when the teacher's wig caught on fire. I don't think he's forgiven you for that somehow"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Juliet growled at him holding her bag but he snatched it anyway and she watched him take the gun out of it and everything. "Hey!" She tried to grab it back but couldn't and took it all back when he was done. "Yeah you say that every day your tormented...." Juliet looked down. "I'm not like this....not at all. I just got depressed all the sudden.." She said truthfully, she used to always be so happy. "Thanks Geode.." She smiled and pulled him down the steps to the lockers and unlocked her's throwing the empty gun into her school bag.
She looked up at him and smiled a bit then looked at a paper sh pulled from her bag. "On a better note I'm finally getting a roommate...I'm not sure who it is but."

Luna turned hearing the snap of the phone and screamed shutting the door. "Can you NOT do that?!" She pulled her covers to her chest seeing his nosebleed. "Give me that phone now!" She ran over and tried to grab it from him.

Liviana laughed flipping her hair back. "I only do that because when he see's my boobs my grades are higher." She giggled and turned. "Nah....but hey Rai...you um, wanna go out sometime?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Geode smiled a bit. "Well I hope you get a nice roomie." He looked at her for a moment. "I'm glad I was able to help you Juliet, Hey sit by me at lunch today alright?" The smile on Geode was an honset one, he would let Juliet sit there with him and she could see that. "See you next class." He hugged her for a moment then went off. About a minute later he passed Rai and Livi.

"Noooo! My phoneeee" He held it out of her reach. "That is a hot piccccc." He back to the door and opened it going out in a flash keeping hold of his phone. "I shall cherish this pic! Or send it to Rai." He chuckled a bit.

Bailey giggled a bit. "Welll he can't hold a grudge for tooooo long rightttttt?" She said with a huge devious smile then headed off to the Chem room. "Hi teach." She said on the way in and took her seat right by Jennas.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

"Yeah me too.." Juliet stood up after saying that and smiled at his smile, he was being honest with her. "You sure? What about your friends? They don't like me..." She looked down flicking her dress, then felt Geode's arms around her for a short hug. She looked at him and smiled for a second, hugging him back. "Thank you...I...I'll see you.." She looked and said low as he walked away.
She went back to her dorm waiting for the boy who was supposed to move in.

Luna kept trying to reach it but as he ran out she stayed in the room, her heart pounding out of her chest and she started to cry. "Please don't send it....please.." She said to herself, Levitas saw her naked but if he sent it to Rai, Rai might send it to someone else who will keep sending it out.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 pm

The teacher glared at her and held his pencil so tight that it snapped clean in two
Jenna sat beside her and started getting her stuff out
"Yes Bailey, I think he can still hold a grudge against you"

Rai's face went stark red
"Out...like...out out?"
Rai was a right flirt, but he had never dated anyone before, and was still hiding his longtime crush on Ariana, but he kinda liked Liviana, so he was in a real pickle, thanks Rach, thanks soooo much XD

[Yay for 4th wall breaking! xD]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum