The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Legends forgotten  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Amat laughed a bit. "Hey Dason." He said standing up weakly. "Tensu tried to recruit me again, but for some odd reason he let me leave... we have to be careful Dason, he's plannign something... I know it."
Geode turned and saw Amat then looked at Juliet. "Don't worry Juliet, he's friendly." Geode smiled a bit and held her hand. "Whats wrong Juliet? You don't seem sure aobut Ordon."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Dason got up and shook off the dirt. He nodded. "Well good to see you are ok." He smiled crackign a laugh then looked down. "Great....Tensu....oh well, we knew that was coming and we must be careful.." He whispered down to Amat. "Juliet lost all memory of us, not Geode though... I heard ehr say she was chased here, I think Tensu might of did something to her..."
Juliet held his hand as they walked. "I-I don't they are friendly Geode....you sure they don't want to hurt me...?" She gulped looking over at the wolves for a second then back at him when he brought up Ordon.
"I....my parents had me there..but they threw me down the river and the Zora's took care of me...." Her ears lowered. "I was only five but I remember them saying....I wasn't at all what they wanted..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Amat looked over at Juliet for a second. "Only Geode?" He asked looking at Dason. He looked down slightly thinking for a moment. "What could Tensu possibly gain from making her forget up?" He asked looking at Juliet. "Lets follow behind them then."
"I'm positive, they are good wolves, they'd even let us ride them." Geode smiled a bit looking at her. He frowned hearing what happened in Ordon. "Don't worry." He said giving her a slight hug. "Times have changed..." He took her hand and walked.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 am

"You aren't smart much are you?" Dason growled at him, facing him. "Juliet is the only human who can speak to all wolves, if Tensu wanted her for some reason against us, forgetting we're friends helps out." He whispered then looked over at them and nodded.
"Follow but not too close.."

Juliet shook her head. "I-I don't know...I don't think wolves are...nice creatures.." She looked at him as he hugged her but she remained unhappy. "No....nothing ever changes."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 am

"Well he's not doing good by leaving her with Geode, who repelled all of us including him." Amat said looking at Dason. "So it doesn't make sense, unless he's planning to do it to Geode too." He was thinking deeply about it and saw the forest ahead. "Almost to Ordon."

Geode looked at her. "YOu will see Juliet, the village is so peaceful now... And I'm sure they will accept you with open arms." He held her hand. "But don't worry, the wolves are peaceful... well most except for one group."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:42 am

Dason laughed. "You forget Tensu isn't stupid anymore, maybe he's not looking at geode but you know he can lure Juliet out like a mouse to cheese." He then sighed seeing the Ordon village. "The same place that treated her like an outsider for years..."
He growled. "Anyone goes after her Amat, they're dead."

Juliet looked at him shaking her head. "Thats only a dream.." She sighed as they got there anf the same pressured, hateful wind hit her again. Its like she never left, the town looked about the same and in the distance, she gripped her heart, her house was still there.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am

"True..." Amat started to think then heard something in the distance.
Geode smiled slightly at Juliet and held her close. "Don't worry Juliet." He said seeing the worry in her eyes. "You have me if no one else."
"ARROW!" A wolf hopped out of the bushes and tackled Amat giving a wolf hug then jumping up. "Amat, Geode! You are alive! Oh and Hi Dason." He said then looked at Winter as she came out of the woods And smiled a bit seeing her brother. "Brother! Where have you been?"
"All over Hyrule." Geode smiled a bit and looked at Juliet. "This is Juliet, she used to be in this village too, a long time ago."
"Hello Juliet, Nice to meet you, I'm Winter." She smiled a bit.
After a bit Geode walked into the Village with Juliet and Winter.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Juliet jumped at hearing 'Arrow' She thought it was an attack and her heartbeat almost stopped when she saw another wolf. She looked at Winter and waved slightly at her then back at her house.
Dason smiled at Arrow. "Hey Arrow...whats wrong? You still mad at me for what ahppened with Tensu?"
Juliet let go of Geode's hand. "I'll be back ok? I....want to see if they .." She just ran off to her house and knocked on the door.
A tall blonde woman walked out looking at her daughter. She tipped her head and backed up.
"No....how.....how...?! You DROWNED!" She jumped back and Juliet looked at her saddened. "Nice to see you too mom...."
"can I come in...?" She asked after a bit and her mother said nothing so Juliet walked in. "Can I stay here mom?" Her mother followed her to the table and shook her head. "Juliet....why...how are you alive?"
"Why. Why do you keep saying that! You want me dead?" She said on the verge of tears, a small dot on her wrist started to glow.
"Why can't you like me huh? Why....why must I struggle to survive....because I didn't come out PERFECT!?"
"Juliet....just go.. I don't want that attitude in this house."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 am

"Well Tensu attacked me... you pretty much left me to die... But I can't really be that mad about it as it was a while ago." He grinned. "So how have things been?"
Amat followed by Arrow and watched and Geode and Juliet went over to the house that Juliet use to live in.
Geode waited outside for Juliet and when she came out he held her hand and hugged her, he had heard everything. "You can stay at my place juliet." He smiled a bit. "We have room." He walked with her then saw Levitas. "Hey Levi!"
Levitas looked over and saw him. "Hey Geode! Where have you been? And who's this?"
"Long story, but this is Juliet, Juliet, this is Levitas, he goes by Levi."
"Nice to meet you Juliet." Levitas smiled a bit and shook her hand, his dazzling blond hair shining in the light.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 am

Juliet walked out looking down, trying not to cry but it was hard. She looked up as LEvitas walked up to them and she shook his hand but didn't say anything, she didn't even look moved when Geode hugged her or told her she could stay. She was just heart broken.
"I want to be alone..." She said then walked off, her hand slipping from Geode's and sat by the river by her old house.
Dason looked at Arrow. "You ok now bud? How have things been around here?" His ears twitched for a bit and he looked around, feeling something wrong.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 am

Geode watched Juliet leave and looked down a bit. "Alright." He sat on his porch and looked down a bit. If only her parents hadn't said that... She wouldn't be so sad today. "Maybe coming back wasn't such a great idea."
Winter went and sat by him. "Dont be so down, she will cheer up eventually."
"I hope so." Geode said with a slight smile.
Arrow looked at Dason. "Whats wrong, what do you sense?" He asked. After hearing the question Amat looked at Dason also.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am

"Why....why did can't they like me...?" Juliet gasped out in tears by the river, her feet in it trying to make herself feel better. "T-They deserved to die not me....not me..." She cried out and the glowing dot grew larger.
"Why. Cant. You. Love. ME!" She shouted and Dason jumped back. "GET AWAY FROM IT!" A huge fire, all blue and white, the hottest flames, started at Juliet's house, amking its way down.
Dason looked over at Juliet, the fire about to hit her. "Juliet!" He ran through the flames, burning himself and pushed Juliet into the water.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:15 am

"Whats that?" Levitas asked pointing to smoke that was waifing up in the air from the fire.
Geode hopped up. "Fire!" He ran over to the house and saw Dason push Juliet in the river but didn't see Dason go in with her.
Amat and Arrow tried to get through to Dason but they but were held back by the fire.
"Levitas do something!" Winter gasped out looking at the fire.
Levitas nodded and took out his boomerang.
"Mmmm I smell burning, Are you making muffins?" The boomerang said causing Levitas to growl out. "NO!" He threw the boomerang at the fire, summoning the winds to put out the fire thorugh the boomerang.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:56 am

[Wow.......carry on much? .........................................................................
And before either of you say anything, I was unexpectedly busy yesterday....]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:55 pm

{Gosh, sorry Anthony, me and Ray were on the best roll we've had since our first RP together.}

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 pm

(*Sigh* Its ok when you guys go on for pages though.)

The fire soon went out with the boomerang's power and Juliet's house was revealed to be completely destroyed, her parents ran out in enough time to survive though.
"What....what the hll happened?!" Her mother screamed looking around.
Dason had pushed Juliet in the water to save her, he gripped her collar with his muzzle and quickly pulled her out of the water and onto land when the fire was gone.
He shook the water off his fur. "Ugh....I hate being wet..."
Juliet got her lower body out of the water, coughing violently. "Were you try-trying to kill me?!" She called out to Dason but he shoook his head. "NO! Never! That fire was going to burn you alive!"
"W-What fire?" Her eyes went wide seeing her old house. "W-When was there a fire...?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

[Rachel, that's rubbish. Firstly in the rare case we might ever do it, it's never even close to 7 pages, and secondly, you get really angsty with me when I even suggest we continue without George even for a few posts yet you're perfectly happy to go 7 pages without me...]

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:53 pm

(Well you atleast went two ansd I'm asirry ok? I was on a roll, god its hard to rp epically like this and I had all this muse.....Just jump back in ok?)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm

[*Jumps on Rach*
*Rolls Rach down a hill to continue her roll*
*Rach hits the band Muse*
Muuuuch better xD
All forgiven nao I got to be mean to virtual Rach XD]

Rai heard some noise in the temple and started desperately searching for the source, worried it could be Riley in danger
"Riley? Are you there? Did you wonder in here?"
He stopped for a moment and sighed
"We get all flustered when we split up...if something's happened to Riley...I'll never forgive myself..."
Eldin looked up at Rai
"Don't be so harsh on yourself. You have the power to find her, just look within yourself"
Rai let out a little laugh
"You have to much faith in me Eldin"
"Someday you'll realise why" Eldin muttered annoyed

Somewhere outside of the fourth wall, some random English guy fell on top of some random American girl and decided to roll her down a hill for shits and giggles

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

"It's true, he saved you." Geode knelt by her. A fire started and we rushed here to put it out but not before..." He looked at the house for a moment. "Yeah." He looked down. "Like I said you can stay at my place alright?" He held out his hand for her.
Levitas went over to Juliet's parents and started talking to them. "If you guys need a place to stay until it is rebuilt, my mom and Dad will let you stay at our house ok?" He smiled a bit and pointed over to his house.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

(LOL better?xD)

Dare heard Rai in the forest he was around, something was off about him and Riley wasn;t around. Dare's whole blck back was covered in his blood and he collapsed, bretahing heavily.
"S-She's gone...t-they too-took her..."

Juliet's mother looked t Levitas, smiling at the sweetness of the offer. "Well, we'd love too, that be amazing if they could." She looked around. "What did cause the fire?"
Juliet looked at Dason for a moment. "T-thank yu.." She hugged him and he smiled licking her. "I always have your back."
Juliet smiled at him, blushing t the kiss and looked up at Geode, desperately hungry and in need of dry clothes.
"Would staying with you include food and clothes?" She sniffled, she knew the offer was generous enough putting a house over her, but she couldn't beat her growing stomach.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

[Well it wouuuuuuld be if you guys replied to Shuffled as well so I could fill mah perv quota
If I don't then it spills over and I have to be pervvy in non pervy RP's XD]

Rai and Eldin ran to Dare, deep concern in their eyes
"Dare...no!"
Rai knelt beside him and took out a spare cloth, wiping off as much of the blood as he could
Eldin looked at Dare
"Which way did they go? I'll find her and bring her back, but you need to tell me where they went Dare"
Eldin started sniffing around to try and get Riley's scent

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"I'm not sure." Levbitas said. "But it could just be one of those accidents you know, they have been happening more and more since Geode left for Hyrule." He said and led them to his house. "Just rest up, me, Mr. Richards and Geode will work on rebuilding tomorrow."

"Yes of course it would." Geode smiled a bit and helped her up. He took her to his house and to Winter's room. "Here Winter will let you borrow some of her clothe alright?" He smiled a bit and left the room letting her have privacy so she could dress.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"I-I don't remember..." Dare looked up at Rai hopelessly. "They knocked me out and when I woke up she was gone....she would never leave my side...they had to of taken her..."
He got up out of Rai's reach and growled, injuried and hurting still. "I must find her....I think I know where to look as well.."

"I don't think it was an accident...the first blue fire we saw was when Juliet was 5....is it so weird that when she comes back another one strikes?" Her mother hissed and looked over at Juliet. "I want her gone now....take her somewhere far away!"

Juliet smiled a bit at Geode and hugged him. "Thank you.." Butbefore they got to his house she over heard her mother and stopped him. "Geode...I-I think I'm just going to go, I'm not wanted here, I'll see you later ok? Tell my mom I'm going far away.." She let go of his hand and ran off, to any place her heart felt safe.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hey now, it's just a coincidence" Levitas said trying to diffuse the situation but it was too late, Juliet was already gone and Levitas sighed a bit. "Geode go after her alright?" He said then looked at her parents. "Just stay away from her if you don't want to see her alright?"
Geode ran after Juliet. "Wait Juliet!" He said. He didn't want her out there on her own and it hurt him that she was hurt by someone in his village. He needed to set things right and he would stop at nothing to do that.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum