The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Legends forgotten  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Tempest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Amat looked at him thinking over that title for a second then looked at him. "Maybe they are." He said with a slight smile. "I just have the feeling that was are going to see them again you know?" He stood slightly and strentched. "It's turning daytime."

Geode took a sip of the tea and looked at her. He nodded slightly but still looked down. "I know Luna, I know." He kinda looked away as he said that, prooving that the hope he was holding onto could falter easily. He looked at the window nodding slightly. "Seems that way, I'm going to get ready." He took the last sip of his tea then went to pack up.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Saki got up and stretched. "You know, me too, very soon...its like Dason NEEDs our help, not us needing his." He laughed and walked inside with him.
"Hey.." He saw levitas sleeping and laughed. "Lets wake him up." He jumped on Levitas's stomach. "WAKE UP!!!"

Luna rubbed his back smiling then let him get up. "Its good....you think that way." She said, knowing he was upset, she wanted to find Juliet just for him now. She got up and walked with him. "Let me help you pack ok? It'll be quicker." She said and helped him pack up food, blankets and everything they'd need for the trip.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Amat smiled slightly and chuckled a bit. "Very true!" Hearing saki had gotten him to feel a ton better about what had happened the day before. He felt more hopeful than before. "Oooh Yes, Lets wake him up!" Levitas jumped next to him. "WAKE UP!"
Levitas didn't wake up but something slightly more annoying started.
"HEYLOOKLISTEN!"
Came from his satchel and kept repeating until Levitas shot up and glared at the satchel holding the boomerang. "... DIEFAIRY!" He hit the boomerang over and over.
"Hehe Muffins."
Amat looked at Saki and laughed a bit. "Well I think we woke up Navi first. "

Geode smiled slightly at her as he packed enoughfood for the five of them for three days and then helped her pack the neccesities. "I packed three days worth of food so after that we will have to hunt to find food, alright?" HE asked her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Saki growled at the annoying fairy noise. "LEVITAS YOU LAZY BUTT!" He pushed his head under LEvitas's body to plug out the fairy's noise. "SHUT IT UP! SHUT IT UP!"

Luna nodded and finished packing. "Sounds great Geode." She tipped her head, smiling at him. She looked around hearing something far off. "Geode....no....its just my imagination." She said giggling. "Let me go wake Levitas up ok?" she walked out of the room.
"Levitas, wake u-PUHH!" She tripped over saki on her way and felt onto Levitas's completely and her whole face turned red, especially when she found her hand somewhere it shouldn't of been.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 pm

LEvitas stopped hitting the boomerang when Luna fell on him. Her hand was where it shouldn't be causing him to blush immensely. "H-hey Luna." He said stutturing slightly. Amat pullled Dason away and even Navi shut up.
Geode walked into the room and his jaw dropped. "Well if you guys wanted alone time we could have waited for a couple hours."
Amat chuckled slightly. "Geode!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Luna blushed more when he looked at her and she quickly pulled her hand away after hearing Geode. "G-Geode it was only an accident!" She got up off him a bit shaken and red from embarassement. "I fell!"
Saki only laughed more. "I'm sure you turned Levitas on by now so...why don't us three go out and you tw just stay here?"
"OUCH!" Luna hit Saki over the head. "HEY NOT FUNNY!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Geode fell onto the ground laughing. "Sureeeeeeeeee."
Amat stopped laughing a bit then smiled slightly. "I agree with Sakiiiiii-OW!" Levitas slapped him on the head.
"Bad Amat." He stood up and laughed nervously. "Soooooooo Lets head out?" He asked holding Luna's hand slightly.
"Okay you love birds!" Geode chuckled lifting the pack on his bag and handing Levitas the second then Luna the third. "Lets go."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Luna giggled as he it Amat then took his hand. "Ok.." She took the bag from Geode and growled at him, still bright red. "I'll bite your head off Geode shut up!" She laughed a bit after that.
"Come on we need to go.." She pulled them outside where everything seemed quiet but a melody was playing over them, a song.
"What is that?"
Saki perked his ears up looking around. "Why....does it sound so familiar?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 pm

"Yeah and Ill help her bite your head off!" Levitas said blushing as bright as Luna.
Geode chuckled a bit. "Not helping your caseeeee." He said walking out the door with Amat Following.
Levitas growled slightly walking out the door with Luna. "Wanna tackle him Luna?" He whispered into her ear.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Luna got up walking to the door with him and nodded. "Hehe sure lets do it.." She whispered back to him and kissed his ear for a moment then giggled and walked behind Geode. When Levitas was up to speed with her, she tackled him with Levitas and laughed falling on his back. "Geodeeeeeeeeeee." She pulled at his cheeks. "HI!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Levitas sped up by her and tackled Geode down. "Ah!" Geode had a '-.-' face as she pulled his cheek.
Levitas rubbed his head hard with his knuckles as they laughed. "Haha, seee? We told ya we'd get you backkkkk."
Amat chuckled and walked over to them. "Yes Geode, they told yaaaaa."
Geode chuckled. "Yeah Yeaaaaah." He got up after they got off of him. "I'll get ya both back. Especially you Levitas." He put his hair back in order. "No one touches the hair."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Luan let him get up and giggled. "Awwww no one?" She tipped her head and leaned her hand up about to tip it but heard a whistling and looked around. "W-What happened to Outset?!" She looked around with wide eyes and saw the whole place destroyed, there was a huge bridge that went from the island to the Sacred Woods. "I will kill the person who did this!" she grabbed LEvitas's sword from him and ran up the bridge into the woods.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:18 pm

"No one." Geode said wit a slightly serious face. Then gasped a bit as Luna started running off.
Levitas ran after her. "Luna wait!" He didn't want to lose her again, and he didn't even care about if Geode and Amat got left behind, they would be fine.
"Amat, lets get after them."geode hopped on Amat and followed them

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Luna didn't wait, she wasn;t scared, someone was destroying her home! Her land! She wouldn'y stand for it. She ran up and into the woods looking around, getting a sick feeling. She looked around seeing no one for a bit then a huge sword in a stone infront of her.
"Whoa..." She knew what it was and went up to it to pull it out from its prision. As Luna walked up a girl grabbed the handle and laughed evily looking at Luna.
Luna's eyes traced up the girl's hand to her face. She growled seeing a black haired girl, however the girl was only a child.
"Let go of it." She demanded the little girl to but she shook her head and held an instrument to her mouth. Luna's eyes went wide. "WHAT....no...how....how did you get that?!"
She gasped seeing the ocarina. "GIVE ME IT!" She went to grab it but the child pulled it back giggling insanely.
"What the hell are you?"
"I'm Lolita now give me the sword!" She pulled on it and it didn't move. "STUPID SWORD!"
"Hand me that blue toy now..."
She growled at Lolita but the child only laughed. "Make me....oh Dasonnnnnn." She blew into the ocarina and then it turned into a spirit and soon a blue wolf.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Levitas stopped when he got to where Luna stopped. He gasped slightly seeing what was going on. He had just gotten there when Dason was taken form and it surprised him to say the least, he thought that Dason had passed on with Juliet. He looked at the sword slightly and recognized it from the legends, Geode would have a fit that he discovered it first, well Luna discovered it first.
Geode stopped Amat when he saw what was going on, or rather, Amat stopped and let GEode off then ran to Dason. "D-Dason?!"
Geode walked into the clearing and gasped seeing the sword. "NO ONE MOVE!" He said glaring at it. "I saw it first!"
"Typical you Geode." Levitas muttered.
"This is the most amazing find in the history of Hyrule, Everyone will know this as the best archaeological find since those ruins of a temple." Then he noticed something more serious going on. "What the... Dason?!" He looked at the Girl. "And who the hell is she?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Luna growled hearing Geode. "She's someone's little brat..." Luna's eyes hit Dason's but he didn't seem to move at all, he stood still infront of his master.
When Amat came up he growled. "I suggest you back away wolf, or I will tear your face off.."
Lolita giggled and got on Dason's back. "Good doggie!" She kept trying to pull te sword but couldn't. "Dason! They are distracting me!" she got off his back. "Kill them now boy while I get the sword so we can go play swordsmen!"
"Wait....you want the sword...for a game?"!"
"Yes....DUHHHH..."
"....I hate children." She ran at the little gir and pushed her away from the sword. "Dason look at me remember me! on't you?!" She cried out but he knocked her away. "No.Now go!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Levitas facepalmed. "Oh god Geode... And little girl, That isn't a toy! That is a very powerful ancient artifact and it is very dangerous!"
Geode shook his head slightly and glared at the girl and Dason. "How did you find that Wolf little girl? Where did you find him and how the hell do you think that the Sword will even budge for you eh?"
Amat looked at Geode, who's stance seemed to have changed when Geode adressed the little girl but he focused on Dason. "Dason, do you remember me? It's Amat, your friend?"
Levitas looked slightly at Geode again noticing him walking towards the sword. "Geode! Dason will attack you!"
Geode walked past Dason pushing him out of the way. "Little girl, Only one person can pull the sword out of the stone and that is...OW!"
Amat bit his hand then glared at him. "No! No king Arthur references BAD GEODE BAD!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Lolita giggled. "Well its not real its just a piece of metal in a rock, itll budge!"
Luna facepalmed. "She's jus a child guys, sh doesn't even know better."
Lolita glared at Geode. "Go awy or my doggie will bite you!" she shotued and Dason got in an attack stance, even infront of Amat. He growled moving his tail in a circular motion(OKAMIXD)
"I do not know of you." Dason growled out to Amat and to the others. "Now leave my master alone or I'll attack and kill each of you!"
Lolita pet Dason's back. "Good boy.." she giggled and then looked at Geode rolling her eyes. "I dn't knw, I was playing around in this weird...dungeon like castle and I found this blue thingy.." She held out the ocarina. "when I played it, the doggie turned from the toy to this and yeah."
Luna looked at the little girl and then Dason. "He's supposed to be with Juliet...but...he doesn't remember anyone, not even Amat."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm

"He's probably been reborn, he won't remember a thing unless he sees something that would spark his memory, which apparently, being his best frienemy, doesn't mean me." Amat sulked in a corner.
Geode rolled his eyes slightly. "Calm down little girl... we aren't gunna hurt you." He took his sword off of his back, sheath and all. "Want this one? It's not in a rock and is much lighter than that." He smiled a bit losing the hostile attitude after hearing Luna talk. "And also, it wasn't a toy, it had belonged to someone very dear to us and we had lost it not too long ago, but if you want to keep the Ocarina you can have it too along with this."
Levitas scooted over to Luna and whispered in her ear. "Are we sure that this girl isn't a monster in disguise Luna?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Luna turned t Levitas nd giggled. "Levitas...she's not look.."
"R-Really?" Lolita looked up at Geode. She sniffled and looked at Dason. "I.....I want you to go with them Dason.." She pet the wolf's back gently. "I'll miss you best friend but...they say theyre yours.."
Dason looked at her and glared at Geode.
"Is this some kind of trick!?"
Lunashookher head. "Dason....its us...you don't remember us...? Tensu, Saki, Amat...Juliet....?"
Dason looked at her for a moment as she said those names, something sparked in his mind but he didn't remember them, just knew that she was telling the truth, he knew these people.
"Lolita..." Dason turned to her and licked her face. "Thank you, I will see you later.."
He walke dup and to Amat. "He dude, why are you sulking?"
Lolita waved to Dason and took the sword from Geode. "T-Thank you!" She laughed a bit. "Now me and my friends can go place swordsmen! Like the legende...the legend of link!"
"Its the Legende of Zelda.."
"No Zelda was useless!"
"Hm....very true.."
The little girl ran off soon enough with the sword in hand, leaving Geode to get the Master sword on his own.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Levitas felt embarassed that he thought that for a moment watching the little girl leave after a talk with Dason. "Wait... best friend?" He asked. "Maybe we should take her with us? If dason is her best friend after a couple hours... she might be lonely."
Geode smiled slightly at the girl. "She's got her legends right! Legend of Link all the way." He chuckled slightly then watched the girl run off. He tipped his head slightly. "What an odd little girl..." He walked up to the Master sword.
Amat sniffled. "YOu don't remember me... And I'm one of your best Friend to enemy to friends!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Dason tipped his head. "then...I...uh....hate yu..?" He asked confused but then looked over at them. "Don't worry, she's not lonely, we're by her village, all her friends are there." He said then looked at them. "So...whats up guys?"
Luna looked down. "Geode get the master sword now." She sighed. "Why....Dason why don't you remember us? You...don't remember Juliet? You died with her...you know....she had blonde hair, blue eyes....wolf ears.."
Dason tipped his head then shook it. "I don't think so.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 pm

"No! You used to hate me now you love me in a no-homo way!" {XD} Amat sighed. "Dang amnesia patient dey don't know crapppp!"
Geode nodded slightly and pulled the sword out of the stone proving that he was
"GEODE!" Amat growled.
"Sorry Dammit..." He looked at the sword and blinked a bit. "That was anticlimactic... Does it have a wolf that goes with it too or is that just you guys?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Dason tipped his head again."Sorry?" He looked over at Geode. "Wait..why would a wolf come out of a sword?"
"Why would a wolf come out of an ocarina.?" Luna asked, laughing and cocky, happy to ahve Dason back.
"......Grr." He rolled his eyes then got up. "Well...." He looked down. "Until I firgure out who you guys all are ad stuff...yeah maybe I should be going, you said I had another master right?"
"Yeah but Dason...she died yesterday."
"D-died?"
"Yeah...you went with her."
"I-I don't remember this..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:09 pm

"Wait... I just sent a five year old with a real sword into a village full of children?" Geode gasped a bit and sheathed the master sword. "Little girlllll!" He ran into the forest after her.
"He just now sees the problems with giving a little girl a real sword that can do serious harm to people?" Levitas looked at Luna. "Hey where did Saki go?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum