The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Legends forgotten  Empty The Legends forgotten

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Takes place in the Twilight half of the timeline.
Long ago there were many many legends about the heroes of Hyrule, but those times are far gone in Hyrule. The last seen of the hero’s incarnation was one thousand years ago. Now the powers of the triforce are lost, hidden away deeply within the three souls of people.
Although the legends are hardly heard of in the land, doesn’t mean somebody doesn’t know about them. A great evil is tracking down the three pieces of the triforce to wish the past back, to wish his power back to him.
Those who have the triforce can feel a chill down their spine and a deep forgotten knowledge boiling up in them. They are tasked with finding out where the heroes of old hid the items necesary to protect themselves but they have to hurry as time runs thin.

In this RP the items have wolf spirits in them to help guide the heroes.
Everyone starts out with one of the ancient items, which are family heirlooms.
Name:
Powers?:
Family heirloom:

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legends forgotten  Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Raiden Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Name: Rai
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?: Power
Powers?: Control over Thunder
Family heirloom: A Blood Red Wolf named Eldin

Name: Rain
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?: None
Powers?: None
Family heirloom: An Earthy wolf named Boh

Name: Shuro
Powers?: None
Family heirloom: An ebony black wolf named Mudora

Last edited by Raiden on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Name: Juliet
Powers?: Control over ice
Family heirloom: She has a blue wolf named Dason who speaks to her, he often howls in song to the other wolves. (Can you guess what it iss? no one take ittt)

Name: Luna
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?: Wisdom
Powers?: So far she has yet to know anything of powers
Family heirloom: She has a golden wolf that lays by her side, in often her wolf, Saki and Daosn make contact a lot.

Name: Riley
Powers?: No powers, she is a simple farm girl whose brother has all the power.
Family heirloom: She isn't sure but the wolf who is her guardian is big and black.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Name: Levitas
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?:Courage
Powers?:Lightning
Family heirloom: A boomerang, unlike his friends who got wolves he got a boomerang with a fairy spirit addicted to muffins {XD}

Name:Geode
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?:N/A
Powers?: Fire control
Family heirloom: A white wolf named Amat with odd red markings on the back, one with an eye and a tear in the middle of his back.

Name: Winter
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?:N/a
Powers?:Fire and water control
Family heirloom: A white wolf named Arrow that has a tail made of sturdy feathers.

Name:Paridiso
Wisdom, Power, or Courage?:N/a
Powers?: Power over the seasons
Family heirloom: A gold wolf with odd pincers on the side of its body. It also has geometrical designs on it.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 am

He groaned, carrying her on his back, she wasn't heavy or anything, actually the lighest human he ever let on his back, but he was tired from the trip and could no long just walk around. "We must stop here for the night..." the blue wolf's slight tone hit the girl laying on his back, she was barely awake. They had walked around the Hylia River all day(TPXD) looking for wolf stones to contact the wolves all around.
"D-Dason..." The blonde girl groaned, her ears were of wolf ears, she could understand his ancient talk without him having to translate it for her. "Look.." She got up weakly, getting off his back and pointed upwards. They were near a shack a looked like, a small river bank connected to River Hylia. The blue eyed girl was pointing to a wolf stone. Her white dress swayed with the cold wind.
Dason, the blue wolf, looked up smiling. "Way to go Juliet.." Juliet looked at her wolf and smiled, she didn't know that her wolf was special at all, but she knew he liked to howl to the other wolves, he never told her why though, to keep her safe. Her hand was planted on her back and he led her to the stone. Before he howled, he looked up. "Its going to storm soon...after I call the wolves, we must find shelter." Daosn already knew in Juliet's mind the shack was shelter.
He sat down infront of the stone and howled loud, for all the wolves to hear.

"Come on Saki faster!" The girl with blonde and black hair laughed as she ran acrossthe bridge. The hole in the middle of it didn't stop her, she just jumped over it. "Come on!" (WWXD) She whistled to her wolf and he groaned, jumping over the spot. "Luna wait up!" He watched her run, her pale figure into the forest ahead of them, their game. They always loved to wonder in here and talk, it was so peaceful, no monsters.
He jumped inside after her then sat down looking down. Soon his head raised up into the clouds after they made their way inside. "Luna.." His ears perked up, getting Dason's call. "the ocarina is on the move as well...looks like our days of play are ending.." He looked up at the clouds seeing somethign strange. "Weird....it doesn't rain often here...." Thats when a scream came from his child. "LUNA!" He jumped up and ran to her scream and got infront of her growling and defending her.
"W-What are they!?" She cried out and Saki snorted at the monsters. "Moblins..." He jumped and clawed them, soon defeating them all and looked at Luna. "Its not safe here Luna, lets go home, its going to rain."
But the rain was the least of their worries.

"Brother!!" The small blonde called out, her big black wolf by her side. She got lost eariler in the woods. (Can go with Oot or SS) Her brothers were away, with their wolves but her's led her here. He was a strange wolf, didn't speak much at all, but he'd protect her, he was her guardian.
"Where are we Dare?" The big wolf looked all around. "Seems I accidently led us in the wrong path....I think my senses were being interfered with.."
"B-By what?" the little girl asked confused. "I hear this wolf howling, however I cannot make out what he is saying..."
"Dare...." Riley looked up as it started to pour. "It doesn't rain here often..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:39 am

"Rumor has it..."
"Shut up Amat." Geode muttered. "Why do you start every sentence like that?" The black haired boy stared at his wolf who had ancient-looking sheikah markings on his eyes.
Without answering the wolf just sped up with with Geode riding on it's back. Geode just stared at it for a moment before looking ahead. "Where are we even?"
"Somewhere near the ruins of an Old Kakariko. or at least in the cave leading to it." Amat said looking around sniffing the air.
"How can you tell?" He looked at his wolf companion curiously.
"The place... reaks of moblins and bokoblins..." Amat stopped looking back at Geode, he heard footsteps and looked forward growling slightly.
"Cmon amat, moblins AND bokoblins aren't real, they are just stories parents tell their kids..."
"That you are wrong about."
An arrow flew past Geodes head and he gasped a bit. Looking around he spotted green impish mosnters coming from ahead in the tunnel.
"I suggest we run Geode..." Amat spun around only to find that they were surrounded. "Or fight..."
"I thought the legends said they wre dumb as rocks..." He drew his sword.
"Rumor has it... that bokoblins are a force to be reckoned with when they have a leader."
"Seriously Amat?" Geode said then blocked an Arrow with his sword.
"Geode... I sense something of great evil nearby that is coming to check on the disturbance in this cave..."
"Great... Anything pertaining to my research?"
"I'm not sure..."

"MUFFINS!"
"Shut up!"
"Hey Look Listen!"
"SHUT UP!!!!" Levitas chucked the boomerang into the town he lived in. "Gods you are an annoying little fairy spirit aren't you?!" He started walking to the door when the boomerang came back. "Hey Hey Hey!"
"What?!"
"It's a door."
"What about the door?"
"Wanna know how to open it?"
"I KNOW HOW TO OPEN A DOOR!" The blond kid looked at the boomerang in contempt, wondering if he could just ditch it. "Can you be quiet?"
"...muffi-" Levitas stuffed the boomerang into his bag hoping that it would make it shut up, and to his relief it worked, he was perfectly silent. "There we go that wasn't so hard now was it..." He jumped down from his house and looked around with his golden eyes on the town he lived in. It wasn't even a part of Hyrule and yet it was practically an extension of it. Even though the forest around it had grown constricting the town itself from the rest of of the country they still got support from Hyrule. "Alright... time to get to work." He yawned a bit and walked down to his father's shop to open up, that's when his best friend winter showed up with her wolf tailing right behind her. It was an odd white wolf with tails that looked like the end of an arrow. "Hey Winter." Levitas said with a smile. "You seem a bit down today."
"Yeah well my brother still hasn't returned from his trip to find the history that the books don't keep record of, all because of that symbol he found in the forest spring." She sighed a bit.
Levitas smiled slightly. "Don't worry Winter, I'm sure he will be back soon, both him and Amat alright?"
Winter smiled slightly. "You know how to cheer a girl up Levi, you know that?" She hugged him. "Need help running the shop today?"
"Nah, I gotta help Old man richards with his plants today though so if you can help with that today that would be great."
"Alright will do Levi." She smiled and walked away.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 am

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST TRACK OF RILEY?!" Rai screamed
Rain shrunk a little. Boh growled at Rai but it didn't phase him
"You know she gets lost more easily than Navi on Magic beans..."
"I uh...what?" Rain asked, confused
"Never mind...the point is, she's your twin sister, you were meant to be sticking to her like glue..."
"I'm sorry Rai..." Rain said looking down
"It's okay, just take Boh and go and find her. Make sure you keep your bow ready in case you run into any trouble"
Rain nodded and ran off with Boh

Rai kept walking the path he was walking, eventually reaching the sealed grounds. He was conducting research into Hyrule's past, and knew this place was connected with the ancient Goddess Hylia, perhaps even predating Din, Farore and Nayru. He had to know more...understand more...According to rumours, the Master Sword had once even been laid to rest here before it had been moved, but that was many, many millenia ago, before even the Hero of Time

Eldin looked up at Rai
"I doubt you'll find anything here"
Eldin was Rai's best friend and loyal pet. Ever since he was young the two had been able to communicate, but Rai had no idea how exactly they were. It was one of the mysteries he was hoping to solve by exploring Hyrule and investigating the legends of the Goddesses, the Master Sword and even the Triforce itself

There was a rumbling from nearby. This place had long since become a breeding ground for monsters. Rai drew his sword and started exploring carefully
"WAnt me to scout ahead and take care of any 'lose ends'? The wolf asked
"Alright, but don't get hurt, I'd be lost without you...and probably dead"
This was true enough. The wolf had saved Rai's life on a number of occasions

"Riley?" Rain called out
He had started exploring the Faron province, hoping to find Riley like he was told. But the place was so vast. It consisted of so much woodland and other stuff, there might be little chance he would ever find her even if she was staying still. Knowing Riley she probably wandered off, meaning finding her might be next to impossible
"Just be okay sis..." Rain said nervously

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:12 am

Dason finished his howl and looked down. "Looks like some wolves didn't get the message....this is strange..."
"What is strange?" He heard from a cold and dark voice and growled turning around. Black wolves all around him. "Shadow wolves..." He growled and stayed infront of Juliet defending her.
"Awww little master and her little wolf.." A black wolf with yellow eyes walked up glaring at Dason. "Tensu.." Dason growled. "This territory has banished you! You should not be here!" He growled, showing his teeth.
Tensu laughed. "Oh scary Dason real scary..." He glared up at Juliet, seeing her wolf ears. "You can understand us can't yuo my child?" This made Juliet cower behind Dason.
Dason looked at Tensu with hatred. "Shut up and leave her out of it! Get lost before I make you get lost..."
"You and what army? See those clouds..." Tensu pointed his muzzle up and Dason followed it. "Twilight...." He growled at Tensu. "The twilight disappeared years ago!"
"Or did it just hide..." He asked, beginning to circle Dason and Juliet, the shadow wolves following his lead. Dason looked at them and growled. *No...too many, too outnumbered....even with Juliet.." He turned to Juliet. "Grab hold on me now!" He jumped in the air so she could grab him, he lept over the wolves and ran off, with Juliet barely holding on. Rain poured hard on them.
Tensu laughed at him. "Is that how you greet people?"
"What should we do master Tensu? Give chase?"
"No....leave them....they'll know if we follow them, lay low and spread the shadow, lock away all light.."

Saki looked over at his owner, they were near the beach of their island, Luna didn't go here often, it made her sad. "Luna, what are we doing here?"
"I....I don't know...I feel like there is something out there Saki....beyond the water, ddi you ever feel that?"
"No...Luna I know that. This world is greater than you could ever imagine....some things though, just don't work out...must you see the real world?"
Luna nodded bravely. "i must..."
Saki sighed then looked up, the clouds swirling, he stood up watching and his eyes went wide. "No way.... Luna back to the house now!" But it was too late the cyclone was carrying her off the ground into its portal. "SAKI!!!!!!"
Saki growled and Jumped right into it following her.

Riley held tightly onto Dare as they made their way around. "D-dare..."
"Yes Riley?" He asked not looking infront of them but to his surprise they were somewhere else. "Where are we?"
Dare looked around confused, he sniffled the air. "You won't believe this but we are in the anicent Temple...its best to keep going, who knows where it'll all end.."
"Dare look!" Riley poined to a light filled tunnel ."Maybe there?"
"I-I don't know riley..."
"Come on Dare lets check it out!" The little ambitious girl ran to it and her loyal wolve ran after her only to be stopped and surrounded. "RILEY WAIT!" He growled, boblins all around him. He let out a loud howl and spikes appeared around his body and he jumped at the boblins, trying to kill them.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 am

Geode hopped off Amat as the 'blins stood down and made way for something that was coming. He took a slight step back seeing the thing that was there. A tall figure approached him and smirked seeing him. "You will do..." It muttered slightly, its skin glowing darker and lighter alternanting. "You can help me with my cause." It raised it's obsidian black sword to point at Geode. "It has been so long since I have been alive, and now I will pick up where I left off while the world is in this relaxed state."
"Who are you?" Geode raised his sword at him for a moment, eliciting a chuckle from the figure that was at least two feet tall than him.
"Don't raise your sword at me, unless you are ready to lose your life."
"Geode..." Amat backed up slightly. "I have a bad feeling about this... This THING is before even my time..."
For the slight second Geode was distracted by his wolf he was grabbed by the head and the things hand glowed darkly, causing Geode to struggle. A mark appeared on his hand. Amat tried to lunge at the figure but it hit the wolf away without so much as an effort. "Perfect." It punched them both sending a teleportation through them.
Appearing about 50 feet above lake Hylia, both Geode and Amat rocketed into the lake, the mark on Geode's hand disappearing from sight.

Levitas looked slightly up at the sky for a second and noticed a darkness on the horizon. "Hmm, we must have a huge storm blowing in." He said to himself closing up the shop after a long day at the counter, more customer's that usual today. "Well at least he earned a lot of Rupees today. "... MORE RUPEES THAN I CAN CARRY?!" He growled slightly to himself muttering something about stupid wallet sizes. "Wait, why don't I carry the cash register?" He put the Cash register into the infinitely spaced bag that everyone in Zelda has. {LolXD sorry no more slightly fourth wall breaking thingsXD} He then walked over to Winter's and knocked on the door. "You going to help me at Richard's farm Winter?" He called.
"Yeah one second!" Winter walked out wearing a short plad skirt and a black work shirt. "Gotta farm in style." She giggled.
Levitas laughed with her. "Yeah, cmon lets go." With that they walked over to a farm that was near the end of their village, past the bridge.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 am

Dason started to touch the water, to dive in it and swim away to get Juliet to safety. "Juliet....hold on tight." He got in the water and started to swim her to shore but then he heard a loud thunder and looked up to see Geode and Amat falling. "Hold on!" He shouted to Juliet. Geode and Amat fell right on them and Juliet and Dason went right underwater.
Dason growled and swam Juliet to land. "You ok?" The water glowed for a moment.
"Juliet are you usng your powers?"
"N-No..." Soon it stopped. "Juliet are you ok?"
She sniffled, shaking but nodded. "Good." He turned to the two that fell on them and growled, recongizing the wolf. He growled. "Why its him.....haven't seen that traitor in a long time...." He growled. "This outta be fun."
"D-Dason shouldn't we help them out?!"
"No....Amat can handle this on his own. Don't go near that wolf!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 am

Geode twitched slightly, unconscious, along with Amat. They were both facing down in the lake. They needed help or they would die right there. They still had some air, the bubbles of it escaping their mouth were slightly appearing by their body, diminishing quickly. It wasn't the time for old petty squabbles and grudges, two lives were at Risk and they both could plainly see that. So yeah... A whole paragraph on WHY THEY SHOULD HELP! XD

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

(LOL Like I knewwwwwXD When LEvitas fell on luna he was fineXD)

Juliet looked at them, they were faced down. "Bu-But Dason they aren't moving!"
"Then let them perish.."
"Dason! I know you don't mean that!"
"I said don't go ne-" But Juliet got up and ran off down to them. She leaned in the water and grabbed Amat then Geode and pulled them out. She did cpr on Geode quickly then put pressure on Amat's chest to help him cough up the water.
Dason ran to her. "THATS ENOUGH!"
"Why are you against them!?"
"Cause....the lens of truth is also the traitor of our pack Juliet, before your time we were all spirits together, but when I needed him, he abandoned me then used his power for the other side....go, hide somewhere..."

"Of you should be hiding.." Tensu walked up next to Dason. "Kill him while he's down you know you want to..."
Dason growled turning to him. "It was you....." He didn't know but Tensu easily could trick any wolf into doing what he wanted, meanign he could of made Amat do that with his knowledge but not at his fault.
"Me?"
"You came...because of his arrival!"
"Must you always come to conclusions? We were friends once..."
"Once....now begone." Dason growled at him then saw a shadow wolf near Juliet keeping her still, sitting on the ground.
"Leave her alone.." He glared at Tensu but he only laughed. "Make me oh Dason....you're so brave....aren't you?" He taunted him.
"I know you want me gone but leave her out of this, that child has nothig for you!"
"Actually she has everything for me.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 am

{LOL! Levitas had been BLEEDING Profusely! XD Yes that's TOTALLY fine xD}

Geode coughed slightly and hardly opened his eyes to see a few more wolves around them and then looked over at Amat who was coming back to consciousness. "Amat...?" Geode muttered hearing the wolves talking above them, and about Amat. He slowly rose in pain from a burning mark. He looked at his hand but nothing was there. "Ah.. that burns..." He stood up slightly and looked around. "Whats going on here?" He asked looking at the shadow wolves then at Tensu and Dason.
Amat growled slightly "We should leave Geode, we have no business here."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 am

(well...Luna was fineXD)

Dason growled and tackled Tensu down but Tensu kicked him off and clawed him. When Dason was down he pressed a paw to him holding him down.
"Stark! Take the child now..."
"Juliet Run!" Dason tried to move but the shadow wolf's force was too great. "Wait till you see what we can do witha grl that can not only understand our language but speak it as well? Not every child can do that...only ones with a part wolf can unless their wolfs help them speak it.." He turned around to Amat and Geode while keeping Dason down.
"Ahhh you two are awake....you have no business here, now go! Although....if it wasn't for these two, you'd be dead and drowned underwater."
Juliet looked at Dason shaking then the wolf by her that was growling at her. She got up and started to run off but the wolf bit her ankle pulling her down. "DASON!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 am

Geode looked at Amat slightly then at the girl. "No." He took out his sword quickly.
"Geode this is their busine-"
"Last time I check you were bound to ME! Not the other way Around." Geode said sternly then ran at the wolf Dragging Juliet away. He slashed it and pulled Juliet back behind Dason and Amat. He raised his sword at Tensu. And when he did an evil force radiated out of his hand drawing all the wolves back. He didn't know what the force or that he was even doing it at all, all he was doing was trying to protect the girl beside him.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 am

Tensu felt the evil and jumped back laughing. Soon in a mix of twilight the two shadow wolves were gone. Juliet looked up at her hero. "Thank you.." She smiled slightly then gripped her ankle that was bleeding from the deep bite.
Dason got up and looked at Geode. "YYou saved her.....thank you." He then turned to Amat baring his teeth. "You have some nerve showing up again....I thought we banished you from coming back to Hyrule....what happened? Outlands became too much for you?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:11 am

"Technically this shouldn't have happened, this meeting here... I entered Hyrule with him." he pointed at Geode who raised his hand and looked at Juliet.
"It's no problem... I just couldn't leave you hanging when you saved us." He smiled slightly and helped her up looking at her ankle. "This isn't good Here sit down, Ill get my first aid kit out."
"This is Geode from the Ordana province, a small province outside of Hyrule. And since he made constant errands to Hyrule, my reentering was... unavoidable."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:14 am

Dason growled. "Then leave you traitor and take your human with you!" He turned to Juliet who did what Geode sai and sat down, her ankle was bleeding.
"Its your fault she's hurt...if you never came those wolves wouldn't of followed and we wouldn't be here like this."
He turned to Amat glaring at him. "For the truth you are nothing but a deciever. A liar."
Juliet sat down waiting for Geode's first aid kit, she held her ankle, keeping the blood in as much as she could. "Thank you.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 am

Geode glared at Dason, then he went back to wrapping Juliet's wound. "You alright now?" He smiled a bit and looked her in the eyes with his oddly colored ones. "It should hold for a couple days, after that it should be replaced, you should go to Castle City {Yes City, not town since it would have boomed in a thousand or so years xD} and see a doctor.
Amat scoffed. "Shove your pride up your ass and get over it." He muttered going to Geode. "Arrow forgave me by the way, just wanting you to know."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 am

(Replaced?XD)

Dason growled about to claw him down, he was sick of him already. "You just don't give up do you?" He went over to Juliet seeing Amat by Geode. "Thank yuo." Dason and Juliet both said to Geode. Juliet smiled and rubbed her ankle then looked at Geode's eyes. "I like your eyes....a lot..." She smiled then looked down. "We should be going....its pouring hard and well I don't want to keep you guys out just for me, I don't matter anyway." She got up weakly and got on Dason's back. He scoffed. "Arrow forgives all, he's kindhearted, you....just....ugh."
Juliet looked over at Geode. "H-Hey....do you think we could be friends? Our wolves don't seem to be but..." She stopped right there, she had no friends and no one to talk to but Dason, he was the only one who really cared for her. "Nevermind....I don't want to be let down anymore...who wants to be friends with a freak?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 am

"No problem." Geode smiled slightly then looked at Juliet as she asked if they could be friends. "Of course we can!" He smiled in a friendly way. "I am a nice guy, I will actually be headed towards castle city, if you are going that way I would be happy to accompany you." He hopped on Amat and got up beside them. He noticed the twilight on the horizon and tipped his head. "It looks like the worst of the storm is coming up..." He said looking around. "We should get to the City ASAP."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 am

"No...its ok, really..." Juliet said patting Dason's back. "Humans don't like me very much...."
Dason looked at Geode. "Actually going there isn't a bad idea, we can stock up on food Juliet, well you can, wolves are not allowed inside and I abide by those rules." He looked over at Amat, not sure how long he can go without wanting to claw him.
"To the city." He started running with Juliet on his back to the city.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 am

"Technically." Geode said getting up by them with Amat's running. "I'm part Sheikah, I lack some of the ornate tattoos around my eyes and a ton of places on my skin but look." He pulled his sleeve up showing her the Sheikah emblem on his arm. "My father gave it to me when I came of age. He moved to Ordon village because his wife lived there. He even told me not many Sheikah are even around anymore... Kinda sad come to think about it." Geode shrugged slightly. "Oh well, the point is, no one will dislike you because you are different." He smiled a bit seeing Castle city up ahead. "Here we are."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:58 am

Juliet looked at him and nodded. "O-Oh thats amazing Geode..really." She smiled happy for him then got off Dason's back. "Be good ok?" She started to walk into town and looked down at first, sad then looked up. She smiled at all the people who walked by her until they started to scream and run seeing her. "WOLF! WOLF GIRL! SHE'LL KILL US ALL!" She sniffled rubbing her eyes, this is the reason her parens threw her away when she was only a baby. She started fully crying and ran off to hide.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 am

Geode grabbed her and stopped her. "Hold on now..." He said looking at all the people cowering in fear. "Are you really that Dumb?" He got behind Juliet and stuck a couple fingers in her mouth pulling it apart for all people to see her teeth. "Does that look like the teeth of a people killing wolf girl? No? Didn't think so, and even if she bit, it would be a cute little *nomnom* Cmon be reasonable Gods people are retard sometimes." He looked at Juliet. "Lets get you to the doctors alright Juliet? Sorry if that was awkward By the way."

Amat looked over at Dason. "So... hows life?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum