The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Legends forgotten  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 am

Juliet pulled away from him after he showed her teeth off. It wasn't that that scared them, it was her ears, she just wasn't normal. They kept screaming though and avoiding her.
"No doctor will look at me...its ok Geode, it doesn't matter.." She started to cry again. "No one ever treats me like a real human....my parents even threw me away when I was little!" She looked at Geode with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Just get what you need....I'll be fine I promise..."

Dason looked at Amat and sighed. He shrugged. "It could be better, we've been trying to reach other wolves but they don't seem to get our messages..." He looked down too. "I feel bad for Juliet though, I've been making her walk too much and she hasn't eaten anything in days, I'm not even sure if she has money for food." He sighed. "I did all I could but wait.....in Ordon? Juliet was born there too...she just...wasn't liked very much."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 am

"I know one who will... She owes me a favor." He took Juliet to a building that was very ornate. He took Juliet into there and called out to someone.
A woman walked out and looked at Geode. "Ah Geode and..." she looked at Juliet. "Wolf girl... Welcome to my office."
"I need you to look at her, she is hurt and needs to see a doctor."
"Alright... I guess I could..." She said. "Have her sit up there alright?"
Geode lead Juliet to a table and got her up on it. Once the doctor was back she looked at her ankle. "THis is really deep." She said then un wrapped it putting an ointment. "Keep it wrapped in clean bandages ok sweetie?" She looked at Juliet then at Geode. "Anything else?"
"Yeah actually, I need a good place to buy food..."

"Well, Ordon has changed alot in the past few years. Geode and his twin sister are the most active ones in the community in Ordon. You guys should come visit."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 am

Juliet followed Geode there and looked at the doctor smiling but looked down sadly when she called her a wolf girl. She thought she would refuse Geode's request but she didn't and she even examined her. Juliet looked at the mark after the doctor did and nodded. "Wrapped in clean bandages...I'll try." She smiled. "thank you." Juliet had nothing to her name, how could she keep good bandages on her foot to help heal it if she couldn't afford anything?
She looked at Geode when he brought up food. "Do you think they would give me any? I have some rupees....just...might not have enough though." She then thought of the other people.
"Would they be scared of me?"

"Well we would but truth is Amat that somethings off....I don't know what or why but somethings wrong and I've bee trying to get all the spirits back as a team again, however, some are hard of hearing, too far to be honest, did you hear my howl?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 am

"I got everything covered Juliet." Geode smiled a bit and looked at the Doctor. "Can Juliet stay here until I am done in the market?" He asked her kindly.
"Fine but don't be too long, she will scare off people, even though she is very harmless."
Geode nodded slightly. "I'll be back Juliet." He left the building and headed over to the market.

"I heard it very feintly Dason. We were being disrupted by this demon that marked Geode and teleported us to Lake Hylia. I think we have a problem... Surely you sensed the evil in Geode's mark, and we can see it with our senses... It was a black upside down triforce Dason. Whoever this evil is, he wants to use Geode to collect the triforce."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Juliet looked at Geode not wanting to stay, the doctor said she'd scare off people and Juliet only looked down hurt by that, knowing it was true. "I'll see you soon then?" She looked at her feet mainly and held her wolf ears down, for once looking normal. "Just go so we can leave ok? I don't want people thinking I'll hurt them..."

Dason nodded. "I did sense it, its very....peculiar, I never felt something evil like that before." He stood up. "And also it pushed me away from Geode when I was trying to see how Juliet was...if only..." He growled looking at the town. "I have a feeling it affected Juliet in a way, come on, lets go inside, its very dark out and we can blend in if we stay quiet."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 pm

"Alright, I'll be back in a moment." Geode left and went to the market, buying things for a long trip. He bought three hundred rupees worth of food, wrapping it with care so it would not spoil at all, and he bought fresh bandages. "There we go." He smiled slightly and look around. "I guess I should buy a shield." He muttered thinking aobut it.

Amat nodded. "Yeah, lets go." He said then started walking into the City. "Let's find Juliet and Geode and stay by their sides." He walked in behind Dason, letting him go first so he could sneak along the path Dason was going down.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Juliet waited for a bit but felt like he was taking too long. "I wonder if everythings ok..." She muttered and got out of the doctor's house. She looked around,it was dark and she could see only marketers were out. She looked all around, she neededto hide her ears. Juliet walked around and found an old scarf on the ground, it was good enough. She used it as a ribbon and held her wolf ears under it so she looked normal.
She kept walking around to find Geode but eventually she found the way out instead and walked around a fountain anf field. "Whoa..."

Dason nodded and walked in creep-like so no one saw him. "Its amazing how it really doesn't rain here, its like protected..." He remarked and looked around, sniffing the air, trying to find Juliet's scent but when Juliet put the scarf on it masked her scent.
"Thats strange Amat....I can't smell her anywhere, can you smell Geode?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Geode lifted up the shield he bought and strapped it to his back. "There we go." He smiled slightly. "This Is.... perfect." He laughed a bit and looked around for a moment.
Amat tried to sniff out Juliet but couldn't and then tried to sniff out Geode, his scent was like a huge red beacon. "Yeah, I can smell Geode, he's this way." He started walking towards the market and saw Geode buying a shield. "Geode!"
Geode jumped and turned around seeing Amat and Dason. "Hey guys."
"Where's Juliet?"
"I left her at the doctor's while I went out and got supplies, she should still be there." He walked back to the doctor's with them following him. He looked aorund not seeing Juliet. "Odd... where did she go, Hey!" He looked at the Doctor. "You were spose to let her stay here!"
"She left of her own accord." She shrugged "I think I saw her turn towards the right market."
Geode shook his head.
"Go and take tthose mangy mutts with you." She pointed to Dason and Amat outside.
Geode left shutting the doors. "Lets start looking then."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Dason growled. "I don't know I don't believe her." He siad about the doctor, why would Juliet leave? She always stayed where Dason told her to stay.
"Strange...." Daon sniffed Geode. "Its weird you touched her but none of her scent is on you either....great, so we're going to have to look around, dark as hell for her."
Dason led them looking around for her.
"Do you guys know how the twilight came back?" He said trying to make conversation while they were looking. He walked around with them for a while. "Ugh...what is she doing, hiding?" He led them out of the exit Juliet left and sniffled the air, then looked around, no one in sight.
Dason growled. "I smell foul play.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Geode and Amat looked at Dason for a second.
Geode said "What the hell is Twilight?"
While Amat said. "How is it back?"
When they went out the entrance that Juliet went out, he looked around. "I don't see her anywhere, where could she be?"
"I have no clue, Dason, how could you not keep track of her?!" He sighed a bit and started looking around form her in the field, as did Geode.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Dason growled at Amat. "You know what, shut up. If anything Geode lost her, you know we weren't allowed in the city." He snarled then looked up. "Twilight....you guys don't know what it is?"
He sighed. "Well Twilight is the darkness in the world, they say another world exists only of it, but that world had died long ago....the twilight only existed because an evil creature helped it exist, he created it and when he died, it was supposed to die with him. But I can see thats wrong...Tensu and them are back like the never left, the twilight must be up for one more fight....one more..."
His ears went up as he looked around, he began sniffing the ground and soon his nose hit a olf scarf, the one Juliet wore. "This has her scent on it..." He growled, looking around. "Get down." He called to Amat and Geode seeing another wolf by them, this one just sat down, but when Dason got closer it growled at him. Dason stopped and stood up. "We want no trouble. Have you seen a girl around here?" The wolf only stared at him, then disappeared.
"Ok...." Dason sighed looking down. "I feel like he wa sa spy for Tensu.." He heard a whistle though and saw a wolf stone out past past the city's field.
"Maybe she can hear me though....come on."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

"I KNOW what Twilight is Dason, I was in that battle remember, In that battle on what you thought was the wrong side." Amat rolled his eyes and followed.
Geode shrugged slightly and walked after them. "Well we can find her right?" He asked, I mean if you have the scent off that scarf all you have to do is follow it." Geode suggested but followed to the howling stone nonetheless. "Hey, what is that? It has the Shiekah symbol on it..."
"Howling stone geode." He said then sat down and waited for Dason to contact Juliet.
Geode shrugged and sat down waiting.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Dason sat down to howl. He lifted up his head and the song of storms, Juliet's favorite song he howled, the rain actually around them seemed to end and Dason stopped howling soon after looking down. "Nothing..." He got up. "Come on.." He sniffed the ground, finally getting ehr scent back. "This way!" He called to Amat and ran into Hyrule field, he kept following the scent until he got to what looked like a black wall. "No..." Dason's eyes went wide at its glowing orange markings then looked down seeing a golden wolf by it.
He tipped his head moving closer. "J-Juliet..."
She rested asleep under the Wolf, as if he was guarding her.
"How....did she make her way out here?" He asked the wolf but the wolf didn't respond, it only looked up at the wall.
"I think he wants us to go inside..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Geode and Amat followed Dason to the black Wall. Amat saw the golden wolf then looked at Dason like he was crazy. "Dason, the Twilight realm IS enemy lines, we can't go in there, grab Juliet and lets scram alright?"
Geode wasn't paying attention to the two wolves, he started to approach the wall.
"Geode don't go near that wall!" But Geode hardly heard him, he started to reach out for the wall, the mark on his hand appearing slightly.
"Dason do something!" Amat exclaimed as Geode pushed his hand through the wall without any trouble.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Dason growled at Geode. "Stupid boy!" He ran at him and grabbed his shirt in his outh and pulled him away from the wall and threw him down by Amat. "Stay boy." He growled and went by Juliet, she was owing slightly and soon, the more he approached her, she looked faded, and wen he got next to her she was only a spirit. "Amat....whats going on..." He looked at the twilight wall. "Do you think Juliet tried to make contact with the wall?"
He looked over at Geode. "Amat we have to go inside and find the light spirit to get rid of the twilight or Juliet will be a spirit forever!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 pm

"Geode touched the wall and he's looking fine..." Amat looked over at Geode but saw him fading too, the mark didn't protect him from the twilight at all, it just was a sign to what Geode was going to serve. "Oh dammit..." He looked at DAson grudgingly. "I guess we have to work together on this one to save them... Ugh." He walked by Dason. "Lets go then."
Geode looked around not able to see Amat or Dason anymore. "Hey? Guys?" He looked around. "Amat? Dason? Where did you go?!" He sighed a bit and saw Juliet. He went to her and kneeled by her. "Juliet are you alright?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Dason growled and nodded. "All we have to do is find that spirit....lets hope he can help." He jumped into the twilight wall wiht Amat and looked around. "Old Kakoriko huh?" He looked down sniffing, he walked around with Amat until they came to the spring. "This is weird....." The water was all black, but it was only a reflection. When Dason looked up, he saw twilight. "Damn..." A few twilight wolves came down, three and surrounded them.
"Ohhh Dason and Amat, you two are friend's again? Want to help us again Amat? We need your help."
Dason growled and went at them right away clawing them and biting them.

Juliet remained sleeping like she didn't hear him. But they were seen by the golden wolf by them. He knew that Geode could see him as well. "Boy..." He spoke in a melody. "Do you recongize me?" He put one paw over Juliet to guard her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Amat looked around as they got to the spring. "The light spirit... where is he?" He gasped a bit as Tensu and the other twilight wolves appeared. He growled a bit. "Not this time Tensu." He said and started attacking the wolves with Dason. "This is a problem Dason, we can't turn them back if we can't find a light spirit."

Geode looked at the wolf as it spoke and guarded Juliet. "I don't know... you seem familiar to me" He said staring at the wolf for a moment and sitting down in front of him. "What is going on here?" He asked him. "I can't find the wolves that were with us... do you know what is going on?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Dason jumped back to Amat's side. "The shadows are covering him....we need to scare them off, they are too difficult to beat on our own."
"You want to scare us?" Tensu laughed. "Oh Dason, you are funny." He jumped at Dason and clawed him down and soon the two were in the worst fight ever. The others ent at Amat, trying to break him down.
Tensu soon jumped away, exhausted. "You.....aren't as weak...as you used to be.." He growled and disappeared.

The wolf looked over at him. "Usually the bearers of wolves see me in their dreams, helping to show you where your past is, however..." He sighed and stopped then just tipped his bhead. "The wolves are with us, don't worry, you and this child were changed into spirits by the twilight." His golden eyes stared Geode down. "I must leave now....protect this child as I have." He disappeared in a glow and Juliet started to wake up.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Amat Attacked with all his effort was was grabbed by the wolves because of how many there were. When Tensu Disappeared, the Twilight wolves took Amat with them to Tensu. He though Amat tried to fight them off every step.

Geode nodded slightly and watched at the wolf disappeared. He kneeled by Juliet as she started to wake up and looked at her. "Hey Juliet." He smiled a bit and looked into her eyes. "Are you alright? You were sleeping for quite a bit." He would protect her to the best of his ability.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Dason tried to save him but couldn't and saw them leave with Amat and growled. "NO!" His eyes went wide and he ssw the Twilight disappear watcvhing the spirit come to him. The land around him turned light but he lost a friend in the making. "No..."
He ranoutside to Geode and Juliet. "Geode....Tensu...he took Amat...I tried to save him.."

Juliet looked up at him, seeing him smile into her eyes. "G-Geode?" She got up and hugged him tightly. "Geode....I was so scared....they kept following me...and chased me.." She nodded though, thinking she was ok.
Dason walked by her. "Juliet...you ok?" Juliet looked at him alarmed a bit. "W-Who are you?"
"Its me.....Dason your wolf....the ocarina..."
Juliet got up and puled Geode close to her. "Geode.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm

The twilight wolves pulled Amat to Tensu and dropped him there bloody and hurting. Amat struggled to get up then fell in front of Tensu. "Why did you take me?" He gasped out a bit looking around to find out where they were.

Geode looked at Dason. "They took Amat?" Geode looked down a bit. "It's alright..." He looked at Juliet and held her close. "It's alright Juliet, he is our friend... I need you to tell me what happened after you left the city, if you can remember." He gently held her hand and looked at Dason worried about Juliet.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Tensu laughed. "I didn't...the others did. Go back to them if you wish Amat....just know we are the stronger side...always were." He smirked and disappeared from sight, they were in the twilight realm, the place Dason saind disappeared. There was a way to leave though, a portal.

Juliet looked at Geode, trying to avoid looking at Dason, who scared her. She for some reason only remembered Geode, if she saw Amat, she wouldn't of known him either.
"I-I don't remember..." She felt his hand around her's and kept it. She also shook, scared. "I just remember being chased....thats all.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

As tempting as it was to join them once again, Amat decided that Geode needed him more and he would think on it Later. He went through the portal to get back to Dason and the others.
Geode looked at Juliet. "It's alright, don't worry about it, you need to rest alright?" He smiled slightly and held her hand. "Dason, we need to get somewhere safe... Like Ordon, if we hurry we can see aobut making it there before nightfall." He held Juliet's hand and started walking.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Dason nodded and sighed. "Amat..." He looked down feeling bad but the portal landed over him and Amat fell on him. "OUCH!! Never will I feel bad again!" He groaned and smiled though. "Amat....its good to see you are ok....what did they take you for?"

Juliet held Geode's hand as she got up off the ground and nodded. "Ordon? But..." she didn't want to speak so she just started walking with him until she heard Dason cry and turned around seeing Amat. She screamed and backed up behind Geode again.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum