The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Legends forgotten  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Luna giggled. "Don't worry.." She pulled Geode's sword out of her belt and put it in his hand. "I sort of took it while the girl was being all whinny." She giggled then shrugged."He's fine, don't worry." She said and kept walking, Dason walked beside them.
He looked around thinking and painful memories came back. "I remember that girl found me in some ruins.." He turned to them. "We should go there, the shouldn't be too far!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Geode stopped seeing his sword. "Thank the goddesses..." He looked at his sword and gave it to Luna. "Here you can have it, instead of stealing Levitas's everytime you sense trouble." He smiled slightly. "Besides I have a new one."
Amat looked at Dason then at Geode, who nodded. "Lets go then." He said walking with Dason. "Lead th way Dason."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Luna smiled and took the sword. "Thanks guys, Geode." She smiled as they started walking. Dason nodded leading the way. "Goddesses...? Thats familiar.." Luna looked at Geode with a disappointed look. "So...why did you give that 6 year old girl a sword Geode? Why?"
Dason soon got them otu of the nearby village and into a ruin like place. Arbiter's ground.
Dason ran inside the sand like dark tomb. He got them to the main part, it was like a castle inside. One blue fire in the middle of it, lit it all up.
"Whoa...this place is huge.." una looked arond saying then saw the blue fire better.
"No.." She turned to Geode yet to see if he caught on. There was a statue holding the fire, it was Juliet, all cold and in stone. Her eyes closed and her ears down, her face in a pained expression. Beside here were the statues of the goddesses, one of them completely broken.
"I.....think Rapture did this...he didn't let anyone rest.....he got thr goddesses too.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Geode looked at Luna. "I thought she was lonely..." He gasped seeing the statues. Especially the one of Juliet. "W-w-what? H-ow? :ast time we saw her the spirit was fading away to take her place in the heavens..." He walked over to Juliet and touched the statue. "Rapture can't be this powerful, these statues can't be the real goddesses can they?"
Levitas looked around for a moment then locked his eyes on Juliet. "How did Rapture even get her?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 am

Dason looked at the statues and got his memory mostly back. "No....thats...what happened.." He looked at Geode, Luna and Levitas. "This is serious guys...I remember now...Juliet and me...for some reason, we were reborn. The goddesses came to us and told us that we were part of somethng greater...so they gave us most of their power, but even they were vunlerable now." He sat down shaking his head. "No...No...Rapture did come...Ganondorf came...those two came...they made everyone but me a statue...they wanted me to go against you I believe..."
Saki jumped from the harp Luna was carrying on his back. "Nice to see ya buddy but wait...what..?"
"In short Rapture captured the goddesses because they were weakened by helping us."
"Oh see, simple english!"
"THATS NOT A GOOD THING SAKI!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 am

"So who's the broken one?" Levitas asked looking at the broken stature. "Din, Farore, or Nayru?"
"Forget about that!" Geode said turning to Dason. "How do we fix this?!" He pointed at Juliet honestly not giving to craps about the Goddesses.
Amat looked worried. "Geode we can't worry aobut her right now, as far as we know, we have three major evils after the triforce..."
"and I will deal with them after I figure out how to unstonify Juliet!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 am

Dason nodded. "Everything is important right now....we need everyone's help..." He looked at the statue of Juliet then the broken one. "Hmm....well we have to keep the statue of her..." Dason tipped his head. The fire looked familiar like the one Juliet made on her house after her parents pushed her away.
"Geode....Juliet's trying to break free see..." He pointed to the fire.
"Well great now how do we free her and Din and Farore?"
"Wait...how do you know its Nayru?"
"I don't, I like Din and Farore better.."
"Um...ok."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 am

"How will we keep a lifesized human statue with us Dason?" Geode asked him. He looked at the fire for a second and smiled a bit. "Maybe she will break free... I wonder if she can hear me."
"Well I like Nayru better!" Amat chimed in. "She has blue hair and blue hair is hot."
"Blue hair isn't even real!" Levitas said.
"Neither is green." Amat scoffed.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:25 am

Luna slapped Amat upside the head and sighed. "Anyway...Din wins, hands down. Orange is amazing." She looked at Geode and smiled. "Maybe..." She walked up to Juliet and touched the fire slightly. "Come on Juliet....you can break free..."
Dason looked down. "there might not be anything we can do....and she probably can't hear us Geode...its too difficult I would think."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:52 am

"Nahhhhh Farore and Nayruuu." Amat chuckled and looked at Geode for a moment.
Geode looked up at the fire as she touched it. "Maybe... you are onto something Luna." He summoned up his own fire, which was more of an orangish color more so than regular fire, he added it to Juliets to help her out. "We might have to leave her..." Levitas said.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 am

Luna looked at Levitas as Geode did that, thinking it was romantic. She grabbed Levitas's hand and held it tightly. "I think that, that might help!" She smiled but looked at Levitas and agreed. "Geode...come on, we might have to leave, the stone will break, maybe explode and we might get hurt if caught in the impact.."
"Or we might have to leave cause it doesn't work at all."
"BBE POSITIVE SAKI!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

Geode looked at Luna for a second and nodded a bit. "Amat Lighten up alright?"
Amat nodded and turned into the mask in Geode's hand. Geode put the mask in his pack and walked away from the statue. "I hope it worked..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 am

Luna, Dason and Saki walked with him, so they all left.
"Geode even if it doesn't work..." Luna rubbed his back. "You'll always be able to see her...and maybe...maybe after all this is over..." She looked down feeling hopeless. "Who am I kidding? I don't think she has a chance Geode....she's trying but..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:21 am

Geode looked down slightly knowing she was right. "I don't think so either, but I'm not giving up, I'm going to kill Rapture and whoever this ganondork person is..." He growled slightly.
"It's uh... ganonDORF." Levitas said.
"Whatever."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

"Man I think we broke the fourth wall about 6 times in like one little setting.."
"Yes we did...anyway..."
Luna looked down. "Its ok Geode...I promise.." But she knew he wasn't.
Dason led them out of the place and where leading them somewhere else. "Come on...we need to find the third triforce.."
Dason's ears went up hearing a sad sniffle and cry, it wasn't too far from them.
"Geode...y-you're going to leave me again?" Juliet stood, in torn and bloody clothing, the small hill that they had to climb to get to the dungeon.
Her eyes fillled with tears that were running down her face. She thought he just came to save her then left.
"Please....don't leave me.." She was shaking and too scared to go any farther.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 am

Geode stopped hearing her and turned around. He couldn't believe it, had his idea worked? He gently walked up to the hill then started running. Once he was there he hugged Juliet. "Juliet..." He looked down a bit. "You are okay..." He smiled a bit.
Levitas held Luna's hand and looked up the hill at them hugging. "They are so cute together." He smiled a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 am

Juliet watched him as he climbed up the hill, her tears only growing more in numbers as he got closer. When he hugged her she started sobbing. "Please don't leave me.." She gripped onto his shirt as he hugged her. "Please...Please!" She was back but a lot happened and she just couldn't stay away from him, it was too hard to.
Luna blushed feeling his hand and nodded. "They are really cute together..." She leaned up and pulled Levitas's face towards her and gave him an amazing kiss. "Sorry.." She pulled away with deep red cheeks. "There is only so long I can stop myself from doing that."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Geode hugged her tightly. "I won;t Juliet... I won't." He smiled a bit and kissed her cheek. "I would never leave you behind... Never." He stopped the hug and pulled back. "Juliet... I can't believe you are ok..." He hugged her again. "Cmon, I bet the ohers missed you too."
Levitas blushed immensely and looked at her. "Well... ahem... uhhh." He blushed looking at her then kissed her like she had kissed him.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Juliet looked at him and gasped as he held her, she kept crying. "B-But you walked away...I thought you were leaving me there...I..I never got to say.." She looked up at him, blushing as he kissed her cheek and stopped her words. She kissed him on the lips for a moment like she did before then just rested in his arms. "Oh Geode...you are all that matters to me..."
Luna looked at his blush and when he stuttered she started to look down. "Hey...if you don't like me its..." She stopped when she felt his lips and started kissing him back, blushing and smiling.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 pm

"I was going to come back and save you from that stone prison." Geode smiled a bit. "I was going to save you whether it be sooner or later." He kissed her back for a moment and held her in his arms. "Cmon, Lets go find an Inn." He lifted Juliet onto his back like a piggy back ride and went to the others, he saw Levitas and Luna kissing and chuckled. "Get a room." He said jokingly.
Levitas blushed and broke the kiss smiling at Luna. "Lets go Luna." He held her hand

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Juliet looked up into Geode's eyes and nodded sniffling. "I-I believe you Geode.." Shesmiled blushing as he kissed her back, it was the best feeling, knowing he cared, she wasn't alone. She blushed and giggled as he helped her get on his back for a piggy back ride. Juliet put her hands on his shoulder's to hold onto him and smiled, loving that he was doing this. "Geode we should do this more often!" She giggled and kissed the back on his head then pressed her head gently to it.
Luna turned blushing after Levitas broke the kiss. "Well looks like you two will be up late tongith." She giggled and looked at Levitas. "Do you care if they see?" She said with her beautiful blue eyes. "I don't...I don't care Levitas...I..I love you, honestly..and you know I will do anything you want me to do.." She started gently pushing her legs between his to tease him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Geode smiled a bit when she giggled. It had been all but a sign of hope for him. A sign that Juliet would be able to pull through almost anything that anyone could put her through. "Alright Juliet." He smiled a bit. "I think that I will do this more often."
Levitas blushed slightly when she teased him a bit. "Ohhh we don't want them watching if we do, they might get jealous." He chuckled a bit and kissed her slightly.
"Lets get going guys." Amat said coming out of the mask. "We have to find the third trifoce before you hop into your ah... physical pleasures."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Juliet smied holding onto him tightly, she didn't want to let him go, even though she was only holding his shoulders as he supported her. She kissed the back of his head a few times. She did this all for him, died for him, begged to come back for him, to make him stronger. "I love you.." She whispered near his ear as she laid her head on his shoulder.
Luna only giggled. "Well....maybe they don't have to watch.." She shrugged. "Well Amat we've all been through a lot, why don't we go find an inn? Take a rest from all the fighting and just enjoy the night? You boys can go out, meet some girls.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

"I love you too." Geode whispered back to her and twisted so he could kiss her cheek. He looked at Luna and Levitas for a moment then at Amat. "She's got a point, we need rest and we need to relax for a while. They can go with their own devices."
Levitas nodded. "Yeah." He smiled at Luna and kiss her slightly. "Lets head to an inn then."
Amat sighed knowing he was defeated in this arguement and walked down to the town.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Juliet smiled and blushed when she felt his lips on her cheek. "Geode.." She giggled then nodded. She wanted nothing more than to spend a night in her lover's arms. Luna giggled holding Levitas's hand. "Yeah, we can all get our own rooms.." She went with them to the nearest town where they found an inn.
Luna went and got rooms for everyone and handed Geode the key to his and Juliet's while he was still giving her the piggyback ride. "Here, you are 101."
She went to Levitas. "109, not a bad room, I heard it has a huge bed though.." She smiled hinting and then ran to it.
"So...we're chopped liver?" Dason asked and Saki laughed. "Not really...we're items, you know we can stay in a room if we want."
"ohhh yeahh.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum: