The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legends forgotten

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Legends forgotten  - Page 12 Empty Re: The Legends forgotten

Post  Tempest Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 am

Geode smiled slightly and walked with her to the inn, carrying her the entire way. He smiled at the idea of their own room, he was only slightly tired and wanted to hold Juliet all night pretty much. Geode took his key and went to his and juliet's room.
Levitas smiled slighly and walked with Luna to their room. He had caught her hint and was smiling more. Once in the room he held her close shutting the door.
"I would say yes." Amat muttered. "I'm going for a walk." He walked out of the inn and into the wilderness around the town.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 am

Dasn went after Amat. "Do you want some company?" He smiled softly at him. "You didn't give much of a welcome back you know." He laughed a bit trying to lift the upsetting feeling over them. Juliet smiled as they got to their room. "Aww its so pretty Geode.." She leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Anything you want to do?"
Luna smiled as he shut the door and held her. "So Levitas..." She twirled her finger on his chest. "Whatcha wanna do?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Amat looked at Dason for a moment and smiled slightly. "Well... It is nice to have you back Dason." He said looking up at the sky. "It's just... I have this feeling that Hyrule is doomed you know... I keep seeing towns and forests set of fire, bodies littering the field and just the downfall." He looked at Dason for a moment. "I don't know why though."
GEode smiled slightly. "Well wanna lay with me?" He asked pulling her to the bed and holding onto her.
Levitas smiled slightly and kisssed her. "That depends my love, is there anything you want to do?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Dason smiled and sat by hum but listened intentely and looked at him. "Are these dreams or real Amat? If they are just dreams, you might just be scared for the worst. If its actually what you see, then me, you and Saki must atleast do our part while the children are sleeping. Defeat Tensu, the wolves will belong to us when we do."
Juliet fell ontop fo him blushing and nodded. She kissed him on the lips, with teary eyes. "I..love you so much. Please don't leave me no matter what..."
Lunasmiled and kissed him back. "Well.....I.." She pulled away from him and looked down. "Guess not."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

"These are real visions Dason, I think the end of the world is coming..." Amat sighed slightly and looked at him for a moment. "When we defeat Tensu, that's just the start, we have to destroy Ganon, Rapture and this old archaic enemy that I have no knowledge about, and the kids are... well just that... kids even though they have the destiny I don't think they can do it."
Geode kissed her back and smiled a bit. "I love you too Juliet... I don't plan on losing you anytime sooon." He hugged her and held her close.
Levitas smiled slightly and hugged Luna from behind. "What is it dear?" He asked with a slight smile, wanting to know what was on her mind.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Dason smiled. "I think you'd be surprised, do you not remember Link or Zelda? We helped them and they were only children. Children grow up eventually and they learn." He said and laid down. "Amat, they can do it, we can."
Juliet smiled at him as he hugged. "Well lets not shoot for that.." She smiled gently and kissed him on the lips more. She gently put her legs on the side of his and pushed close to him, blushing. "Geode.." She lowered her kisses to his neck.
Luna blushed and smild when he hugged her form behind.
She shook her head. "No, we're too young...plus you won't want me after a while....I am only boring.." She said looking away.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Amat laid down by Dason and nodded a bit. "You know..." He smiled a bit. "I believe you Dason, I will put my faith in the kids cause you know what... I have to but it in something." He closed his eyes for a moment.
Geode smiled a bit and kissed her back more and more as she kissed him. Geode blushed slightly as his neck was kissed by Juliet, it made him a bit nervous. "Yess Jules?" He asked enjoying the kisses on his neck, which was obvious through his voice.
"You won't ever get boring." Levitas smiled kissing hehr neck. "And we are old enough for anything, who knows what will happen to us in the near future, we need to live and experience now." He kissed her neck again. "What did you want to say."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Dason laughed a bit. "See thats the old good thinking. Now should we get moving? We can go look around for a bit if you want to."
Juliet smiled but didn't respond, she kept kissing his neck then started to unbutton his shirt with her hands then moved down to kiss his chest.
Luna sniffled then nodded. "I guess...you are right." She smiled and put her hand behind herself, grabbing the side of his pants. "We could see what eachother looks like.." She leaned her head up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saying i'm not boring."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum