The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Remake

5 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Shift opened his eyes and looked at Juliet tipping his head, He thought it was a boy that came in, not a girl.
"What are you talking about?" Geode asked lifting her up, "He's just a kid, and he's mute plus he's been here for quite a bit I don't think he's capable of hurting people."
Shift stood up and walked to Juliet looking up into her eyes with his red eyes.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Juliet tried to pull from Geode but couldn't and got up with his help. "I saw him before I swear! Not like yesterday but....before.." She looked at Shift's red eyes and turned away covering her eyes from his sight. "Maybe its not him.."
'You can never be too sure...'
*Well what do you want me to do?*
'Whatever you feel, you know what you are now so...do what you should master.'
She nodded slowly and gulped having the conflict in her head. Ice shards came up through the bed and surrounded Shift. Juliet didn't look and acted like she didn't do it.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:58 pm

"Okay, alright but are you positive?"
Shift took a step back when he saw the Ice shards and looked around at them then at Juliet for a moment, he knew Geode couldn't do this and Juliet was the only other one in the room. He got angry and transformed into a goiant fireball to melt the ice then turned back walking out of the room.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:25 pm

"I-I don't know.." Juliet turned and watched what Shift did to the ice and grabbed Geode's arm like a scared girl. "Where did that ice and fire come from? And...why did he walk out?" She said it all innocently and partly honestly, she had no idea that he could use fire and why did he walk out? Because he knew her? "Geode...lets go eat ok?" She looked at him then lowered her gaze to where his mid chest would be but her eyes weren't looking at him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"I don't know where the ice came from but the fire was Shift, he can turn into almost anything, useful power if you ask me." Geode said then looked at her. "Cmon, it will be ok." He smiled and took her to the table. Shift was sitting there eating.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm

"He can?" She gasped surprised and nodded noting it in her head. 'Good master, see you got it...keep going. They aren't the ones we need though.'
*Then who are?*
'You don't remember? You'll know when you see them then...'

She went downstairs with him and sat next to Shift before getting any food. She just looked at him and into his eyes.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Shift looked into her's there was something hidden in Shifts, something deep and pure evil. It was just waiting to surface at the right moment. Shift smiled a bit and waved at Juliet, 'Good to meet you.' He signed, he didn't know if she knew sign language though.
Geode got some food and got Juliet food "Here you go"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Juliet tipped her head a bit. Shift and her, she swore she saw him before, that he attacked her. But she was just as much a threat to him as he was to her. She waved and understood the signing but acted like he didn't. She looked at the food Geode gave her. "Thank you and what is he saying?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Shift looked away from her, someone was calling him in his head. "C'mere my child, leave them behind." Shift finished his food then signed to Geode 'May I be excused.'
"Of course." He smiled and let Shift leave the room then looked at Juliet, "He said nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Juliet eyed him weird as he left then looked at Geode. "Oh I see...he's sweet..Swear I know him though." She looked down at her food and barely ate it. She wasn't hungry, or was she? For some reason her mind was on something else and she had no idea why. "I-I think I should go looking for my past soon..." *Or those two..* 'Yes those two..'
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 pm

"Maybe you do? Like I said he hasn't been here long." Geode said then started eating. "You can stay here for a while,its a great place to be."
Shift left the house and walked through the forest towards a shadow that was calling him with a soft voice, no one else heard though. He walked into the shadow and looked around in an instant a woman appeared behind him. "It's alright." She said "I'm the one who called you..."
As Geode was finishing his food something dinged in his head and he look up. "Stay here you guys." Geode said then left the house.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Juliet's ears went up as she heard Geode talking. "Yeah..." She watched him feel something wrong and get up. She didn't say anything an pretended to take a fork full of food up to her mouth to eat but dropped it as she heard Geode leave the house.
'What are you doing? Don't follow! Master thats not our prob-'
*I want to know though...*
'Its a bad idea...'

Juliet got up and snuck out of the house following Geode from several feet behind.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Geode walked through the forest and got to a point where he was unable to see past the black fog. He growled a bit and summoned his polearm to light the way ahead, it also made it easier for Juliet to followed, he found his way to a break in the fog shadows and looked around. "Whoever it is show yourself!" Shift walked out from the fog with the woman behind him.
"We have a visitor... Honey, kill him while mommy gets out of this wretched forest."
Geode was lifted off the ground by invisible hands while Juliet was watching and torn in half, although something weird happened the scene faded into the fog and Geode was just standing there wondering what happened, the fog was messing with their minds.
A bit disoriented Geode continued on not knowing Juliet was following him.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Juliet followed him swiftly and quietly, the light from the polerarm made it easier.
'Turn back now...'
She honestly had little idea of the person inside her head, she met them, once or twice but knew little.
She continued following until she saw a horrifying sight. Geode was levitated off the ground and his arms were yanked at the a time causing his body to split right in half. The blood spilled all over on Juliet and her eyes stayed wide. She had never seen this before, or had she? Ever since she woke up a few days ago with no memory everything was new and Geode was something to her, a friend, just something simple. But seeing him get teared in half made a bullet go threw her heart and she started screaming loud enough for Geode to hear. She kept screaming and screaming as she saw his body halves hit the ground.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Geode heard Juliet screaming and turned around, he walked forward the way he was now facing he followed the screaming and ran to it. There he saw Juliet. He went to her and shook her. "Juliet snap out of it it's just an illusion!" He said then looked her in the eyes "I thought I told you to stay at the house" He muttered. Thats when the fog cleared in the area they were in. Shift stepped into view with the woman.
"Look Shift, honey, we have visitors... Kill them for mommy please."
Shift smiled a bit, his Amber red eyes looking blankly at them. 'Yes mommy...' he signed and pointed his hand at Geode.
"Stand back!" Geode blocked the psychic hand with his polearm, his eyes turned into Ventix's eyes, which had the power to see pschic and dark energies.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

All of the sudden she felt herself being shooken and saw the image of Geode fade. The blood on her melted right off as Geode yelled at her. "...Geode.." She looke directly into his eyes and he could tell now she was a lot different and there was more in her soul than he knew. She blinked a bit and gasped. "I-I heard something so I ran out...I shouldn't of- but I did." She said quickly looking down as she talked then moved her glance back to him.
Juliet turned to see the lady and Shift and stood a bit behind Geode. Her head tipped a bit and she remembered this before. Her eyes went wide again after just calming down and she looked at Geode. "Let me help you! You have to let me help you!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm

The lady looked at Juliet and smirked, "Ah, Juliet, it's been a while." She said chuckling. Shift steped closer, causing Geode to slide back slightly under the pressure of the hands pushing.
"I'm ok Juliet, run!" He said trying to hold shift back, then the unthinkable happened, the polearm snapped in half and the hand grabbed Geode lifting him into the air.
"Very good honey! Now kill him for mommy... do it." Geode starte dto be crushed and he let out a strangle gasp and yell.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Juliet looked at the woman with a twitching eye. "H-How ddi you know it was me? I wore my disgu...oh right.." she looked at her clothes. "Still wearing...who are you anywa-" She was shaking already from this and hoped to not be hurt again. Her question was cut short by Geode's scream. She saw the polerarm break and watched him starting to get crushed, it wasn't an illusion this time. "G-Geode!" She had no idea how to help him but looked at Shift and shook her head. *Bad boy...*
'Indeed he is...use your power, I'll step in if needed.'

Juliet screamed. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Ice came up at her commanding voice and hit Shift and the lady as it surrounded them and came out from below them.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm

The woman chuckled at Juliet, not answering her question and watched Geode's pole arm break. Once she gave shift the order she smiled at Geode's pain as if it was giving off energy for her. She was caught off guard by the ice and jumped forward with Shift dodging the ice. Shift's concentration broke and geode fell ten feet to the ground, landing on his head being knocked out instant. "Lets leave now shift, this has gone long enough." The lady and Shift dissappeared and the fog went with them.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Juliet gasped a bit taking air in her lungs, the whole thing freaked her out a bit and she cringed as Geod hit the ground. "Wait!" She ran to grab Shift from the lady but was too late and looked down. "G-Geode?" She turned around and saw him out cold. He looked hurt very bad. She walked up to him and lifted his head up in her hands. "Geode? Please be ok?" The rain seemed to have left but those clouds were still around and it was bound to rain more.
"I-I don't know what to do..." She said outloud kneeling by Geode's side confused. "I-I don't know anymore.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Geode's eyes opened for a moment when Juliet lifted his bleeding head up. They were hardly open and his mouth formed words without a sound. They were somewhere along the lines of 'who are you?' He collapsed back again but was breathing faintly.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Juliet looked at him and tipped her head. Her heart and her were pounding. "I'll get you out of here..." She gently laid his head back down. *You wanna come help me Dakin? Bring James too...*
Two shadows soon appeared by her and bowed. "Yes Master." Soon they weren;t shadows anymore. Dakin, a black haired dark eyed 20 year old wearing causal clothes, black jeans and a sweatshirt, kneeled down and picked Geode up in his arms. James, a blonde boy with blue eyes pulled Juliet off the ground and took hold of Dakin's back. "We'll take you to your castle." They all disappeared from the forest and soon ended up in a place far away in demon territory. A large castle made out of a strong ice they rested in. It had So many rooms and hallways. Dakin laid Geode in a room by where the queen's bedroom was. He then sat in a chair and waited for Geode to wake up.
James walked Juliet to the throne were she sat down on it. "You think I did the right thing?" She asked James. "No, you're blowing our cover...if he's worth something, we can keep him around. I do want to see his power though.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Geode's eyes snapped open as soon as he was laid down except they weren't his eyes, they were bright glowing green with a slight grey swirl near the pupil, His hair started changing colors, from Black to grey-ish black he sat up and smiled a bit looking at his hands. "It's been a while since i've been out." He cracked his neck and looked at Dakin and tipped his head. "Mind telling me where we are?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Dakin looked at him, man he was acting weird. "You haven't been out in a while? What happened?" He got up about to leave the room. "You are in Demon territory and in Juliet's ica castle. I suggest you don't do anythinf bad." He walked out of the room and met up with James who stood behind where Juliet was sitting.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm

"Yes, I haven't been out for a while." He walked with Dakin to Juliet and looked up at her. "Throne, Ice Castle... what seems to be body guards, You're royalty of some sorts. Being in demon territory only strengthens my thoughts." He looked up into Juliet's eyes. "Dreadful to say as it is, Geode won't be out for a while, his ego has been horribly deflated plus he has Amnesia Ventix and Ventulus are working on that..." He sighed a bit. "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself have I? I'm Ventus, I was the strongest demon of my kind until i was sealed into this kid."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum