The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Remake

5 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 am

Geode looked at her "I know you believed him..." He said looking down. "I like you alot too, I didn't want you to leave and it hurt when you did, it made me think that you hardly thought of me as a friend, especially when you said you wouldn't visit what-so-ever..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 am

"I was alone, who else was I supposed to believe? I..I was and still am confused." Juliet got closer to him instead of being a few feet away. "You're like a best friend to me Geode...I like everything about you and...you are just..perfect." She looked at him and lifted his head up so he was looking into her eyes. "Please believe me....I'll come back if you want me to...Geode, I was going to visit, I was just hurt at the moment."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 am

Geode looked her in the eyes and nodded. "I believe you Juliet." He hugged her when she said she would come bakc, he would love to have her back but he couldn't pull her away form her duties. "How about we come stay with you so you can rule and we can be by your side?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

Juliet hugged him back and nodded. "If you guys came I would love that." She stared up at him desperately wanting to kiss him but she didn't, he might not like her that much. She ddin't see him upset like Dakin, Broken and Winter did.
She smiled slightly and Dakin watched having the first time see her smile and how easy Geode made it seem to get her to do that. "Guys, lets go get the girls than leave ok?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

"Alright lets get the others then go to your castle then." Geode smiled a bit and went to broken and winter. "Hey guys our group is back togetherrrr"
"Awesomeee~" Winter smiled a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Juliet went with him as he told the girls the news and Broken smiled. "Thats great." Dakin sighed a bit. *I finally thought she was all mine..* He looked down and kicked a rock then looked at Geode. "Hey dude can I talk to you, in private?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm

GEode looked at DAkin slightly and nodded. "Yeah man we can talk." He smiled a bit and went with him.
Winter jumped up and down "Julietttt this will be SO funnn"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Juliet looked at her and shrugged a bit. "I guess so." She tried to smile but really didn't. "What do you think they're talking about?"
She kept her ears up to try and hear.
Dakin looked at Geode when they got away from the girls. "Ok Geode I just think we need a plan for the next few days, Juliet might have things to do and I think we need to help her and Broken find their families you know?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:31 pm

"Guy stuff probably." Winter said shrugging a bit. "We can ask them later if they want to tell us."
Geode nodded. "We will help her, i've already got an idea, not the best but it is an idea for getting her family to the castle as or broken... we dont have anyleads it could be hard. But we can do it."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:35 pm

"Maybe, so...could we go shopping?" Juliet smiled. "I own this city, we can get whatever we want for free!" Broken tipped her head. "Whats shopping?"

"Hmmm, yeah broken is like...a needle in a haystack, what did you have for Jules?" Dakin asked looking at him. "What do you mean its not good?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm

"Ooooh shopping YES!" winter smiled and looked at Broken. "YOu know when you buy things? THat's shopping and its funnnn sometimes."

"Slapping a poster up asking if they were related to her." Geode rubbed his head a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 pm

"Hmmm...its not that its bad, its just not safe Geode, we need more of an affective way." He thought for a bit. "A masquerade ball how about?" He looked at Geode, he wanted to host a dance for a while since those pay off easily. "We can invite everyone but using your idea we'll put a poster up with her picture on it, her family is bond to notice!"

Juliet giggled. "Hmmmm I think I know what we'd be shopping for too!" She heard Dakin's plans with her ears.
Broken nodded. "Oh....buying things, that be awesome."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

"A balll? Good idea!" Geode smiled a bit. "I love dances, even though i can't dance very well." He thought for a moment "When will we have it?" He started planning in his head for the ball and his suit and mask, he would make it awesomeee.

"Oooh what are we shopping for Juliet?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 pm

"Masquerade ball! We have to get masks and dresses and make up and we neeeeed to treat Broken to a spa!" She played with Broken's hair. "Its beautiful but she has pampered it I can tell!"

Dakin smiled. "Thanks Geode, glad you like the idea. I'm thinking we can have it soon, I'll have them set it up soon. Who are you going to ask to be your date? I'm going to ask Juliet."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Winter looked at Juliet and smiled a bit. "Masquerade ball? OMG! I would LOVE that, there is always a sense of mystery at those, it's awesomeeeee." She twirled around. "Lets go shopping! And drag them with us!"

Geode shrugged, he HAD planned to ask Juliet out but he wasn't going to steal her from Dakin. "Hmmm, I might go alone, and look for other single peoples there." He said laughing a bit. "I dunno."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Dakin smiled a bit that Geode didn't say anything about asking Juliet. "I see, have fun with that then." He grabbed Geode's shoulder. "Lets go see if the girls want to go shopping for it."

Juliet smiled. "HEeh yeah me too! The only this is my ears, I can't hide them, but thats fine." She said and looked down blushing. "I'm thinking of asking Geode, if he wants.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 pm

"I will." Geode said *I guess, I wanted to ask Juliet...* He looked at Dakin and nodded "Yeah," He went back to the girls with Dakin and smiled abit "You girls wanna shop for masquerade stuff?"
Winter smiled at Juliet in a 'Go ahead' way. "YES!" She said to geode "SHOPPINGGG"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Dakin went with them and smiled thinking of what he would wear, he would pull Juliet under the moonlight and confess his love for her then, at the ball.
Juliet looked at Winter hinting her and blushed. "Um..." She felt hotter from getting all red and it made her feel uncomfortable. She looked up at Geode. "I can't wait to go shopping for it, but first I need a date.." She played around with her feet for a bit nervous then as Dakin was about to ask her she smiled at Geode. "Geode would you take me to the dance?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Geode saw the words on the tip of Dakin's tongue but then heard Juliet and got goosebumps. What could he say? If he said Yes, Dakin would be PISSED. But if he said no, Juliet would be sad and Geode would have missed out on the chance. He blinked and pointed to himself a bit stupidly and asked, "Me?"
Winter giggled a bit and looked at Juliet. "He is at a loss for words, I think that means yessss"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Juliet looked at Winter and nodded. "Yeah!" She looked at Geode as he pointed to himself and giggled. "Yes you, is there another person named Geode around here?"
She looked down slightly smiling still. "You want to go with me?"
Dakin glared at Geode with a twitching eye that said: 'I'm SOOOOOO going to kill you.'
He didn't expect Juliet asking Geode that and sighed saddened.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Geode smiled a bit ignoring Dakin's mean look at him. "SUre" He said with a smiled "I would love to go with you." He said without thinking for more than a couple seconds.
Winter smiled a bit at gEode saying yess and was really ready to go shopping for the ball now, she would help Geode and Juliet pick out matching costumes.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Juliet smiled and went to hug him but Dakin gently put his hand out that hit Juliet's chest and pushed her back. "Whats wrong Dakin?"
"I want to..start shopping early. So..no distractions." Juliet nodded and turned to Winter. "Yes, so we can match!"
Dakin looked at Geode and growled whsipering. "I said I wanted to go with her!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

GEode mouthed words to dason that said. 'She asked me out so i said yes, don't blame meeeee' He went up to Juliet and Winter. "Lets go then eh? Whats your favorite color broken?" He asked Broken, who seemed a bit lonely at the moment.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

(*Dakinnnnn XD)

Dakin growled at him still. "I..can't believe you." Juliet turned to him hearing him. "Can't believe what?" She looked at him a bit worried and he shook his head giving a fake smile that she couldn't tell was fake. "Nothing..don't worry about it."
Juliet looked at him for a minute then nodded. "Alright."
She turned to Geode and Broken and watched as Broken suddenly looked off the floor. "My...my favorite color? I have a lot...but one of them is green."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 pm

{Damn XD}
Geode looked away slightly and smiled at broken. "We will find you a great dress" He said then looked at Juliet, "Hmmmm what kinda dress would you likeeee?" He asked with a bright and dazzling smile. He was glad she asked him out.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum