The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Remake

5 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  Empty Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

This story takes place in Japan, there many myths and legends lay and anything is possible. In random roleplay, there is no real plot, anything and everything can happen. Any race, any mix, anything is possible. Japan is a big place, you can start from anywhere and do anything.

But to having all this freedom there are some rules:
1. No having less than 3 lines a post. I would prefer about 3 lines a character, but I do understand sometimes it cannot happen.
2. Not toooo much godmodding, let someone else have a turn.
3. Have lotssss of chars and spread out the species, don’t have all Vampires/humans/etc.

Now below, either Avery or I will post all the species and then you can pick which to use. There will be subs of some of them.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species:
Powers:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme:

(Might be adding to the CS)

(I knowww this is horrible but I don't remember what Kitty wrote and there was no plotXD)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  Empty Re: Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Tenebre Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 am

I get to post species yayyyyyy 8D

Humans-

One of the main species, and also one of the strongest (if trained properly), humans are the most common of all of the species. Usually born without powers, they live normal lives, usually without conflict. They are somewhat the weakest due to their frailness, but also the most advanced of all of the species, having UV guns, and other advanced technology. Most try to avoid the other creatures, especially Vampires and Demons, but others are hunters of both.

They have a gestation period of 9 months, and can get pregnant by any of the other species, except for the undeveloped demons.

Their sub species is Nekos. Nekos have animal ears, and a tail, possibly more than one. They are lead by 'gods', usually named after the Chinese zodiac system, which are basically Nekos of the species of said system, such as cat, dog, rat, etc.

Demons-

Also one of the main species, demons are made from the nightmares of humans. Often taking the form of Lucifer himself, they hate the sun, and often only come out after dark. They have no boundaries, most are the "serial killer" myths humans go on about that were never caught, such as Jack the Ripper, etc.

They all have humanoid forms, and a more ferocious demon form, normally used for killing. There have been demons with wings, and tails in humanoid form, but they normally do not, as they give away their disguise. One of the strongest species, due to their unusual abilities and powers, demons can only be killed by holy weapons, such as crosses (which weaken them considerably), holy water, etc.

They also cannot enter any holy ground, it burns their skin on contact, and if exposed to it for an extended period of time, they turn to dust.

Their gestation period can last a week, to years. They can make a creature pregnant just by a kiss, but most stick to the 'traditional' way. They must have their lover's consent though, or it won't happen.

Their sub species is the undeveloped demons. They have no humanoid form, and are creatures. Their height ranges from barely an inch, to taller than the tallest skyscraper (XD), and often cannot speak English, but in an ancient language unknown to all humans.

Vampires-

Vampires are known as the strongest species, also as the newest. They started in the United States, and worked their way to Japan. They tend to be immortal, only dying from fatal wounds, and intense UV rays. They can come out in the sun, but only if they have had enough blood. They often take humans as blood slaves for this very reason. They have average strength, and can sparkle, if their goal is to annoy the crap outta George.

Their gestation period lasts around 5 months, possibly less if a powerful vampire is the mother/father.

Angels-

Angels are humans that have died, and gained immortality. They have wings, and powers of light. Demons are their enemies, and they often help the humans.

They are viewed as weak by the demons, vampires, and even sometimes the humans, but they are one of the strongest of the species, with their ability to fly, and good nature. Their only weakness is dark magic, they can be severely injured by it if exposed for extended amounts of time. They can be revived if soaked in holy water, it acts as a healer to them.

They are seen as pure, and normally cannot have children.

Their sub species is fallen angels, these angels have been rejected by Heaven, and roam Japan, seemingly only to kill other angels.

Other species are-

Werewolves, elves, and any other species we may create in the future yay 8D

I'm so lazyyyyyy, and it soundssss stupidddd wifey Dx
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 am

Noooo its AWESOMEEE!! I love ittt wifey<33 Thank you so much!!!
I'mma add down the thing for Elves, I really want them in hereXD

Eeehhhh actually I can't think of anything....Blasted!
I'mma work on my char sheets instead.

Last edited by Broken Doll on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 am

Name: Larietta
Species: Demon
Powers: Control over wind, and ice~
Weapons: The sword in the pictureeee~
Bio: Larietta's parents were killed by a fallen angel when she was younger, and she was raised by Jun. She calls him JuJu, and tends to depend on him a lot, despite his...tendencies to fall apart.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  61c01420aff5bb6e7d6ea0d15bb972435bd84475
Theme: Break - Three Days Grace

Name: Jun
Powers: Control over fire~
Weapons: None really~
Bio: Jun found Larietta when she was six, wandering around in the cold, crying. He took her in, and practically raised her. He often loses body parts, and he depends on Larietta to sew him together again. He calls her Etta-chan.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  542df8fc802025d28668d59a426b5741-d3iihja
Theme: Break - Three Days Grace

Name: Shakura
Species: Vampire
Powers: Can turn into any animal~
Weapons: A katana~
Bio: Laterrrr I don't like writing her stuff out x_x
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  245135
Theme: Bitter Taste - Three Days Grace

Name: Seth
Species: Fallen Angel
Powers:
Weapons:
Bio: Seth is the fallen angel who killed Larietta's parents, and has 'watched over' her since. He's a bit insane, and sees her as his little angel. He saw her parents as a threat to her, and will kill anyone who he also sees as threats.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  581063 (minus the crazy socks and shoes..he wears black converses, and his pants are black too xD~)
Theme: Lost in You - Three Days Grace

Name: Ryan
Species: Human
Powers: None~
Weapons: None~
Bio: Ryan is a reformed drug addict, his parent's divorce being the cause of the addiction. His mother found out about it, and instantly sent him to rehab. He came back perfectly clean..but different..a demon somehow had possessed him there, giving him bright, almost neon blue eyes.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  698632
Theme: It's All Over - Three Days Grace

Last edited by Tenebre on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 pm

(WOO!XD I got a bit of a bad feeling in this rp thoughDx)

Name: Joel
Species: Human/werewolf mix (He could be considered a neko but he has wolf ears and no tail)
Powers: Unknown
Weapons: Unknown
Bio: Joel is a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, he wears a navy hoodie jacket and always wears the hoodie over his head. Joel has a huge secret about him, no one seems to know it, the again he only knows few people. He has tempers and freaks out sometimes when things go wrong. (I’m sure George and Anthony will remember him)
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  3591793066_7b0413c843
Theme: Sacrifice - Unknown Artist / A Dangerous Mind - Unknown artist

Name: Journey
Species: Vampire
Powers: She has powers over light, her twin has the power of darkness
Weapons: Brother-Sister sword, her brother has the other one
Bio: Journey and Dason had a little sister named Juliet, however when she was 7 she was kidnapped and Dason and Journey watched her kidnappers kill their parents while they hid, taking their crying little sister with them when they left. Journey and Dason want nothing more than to get their little sister back, they believe she was captured by either vampires or demons but aren’t sure. Journey is the very smart one out of the two and she is the quickest to figure things out. Having the power of light she can teleport and heal wounds.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  Iaza19329673488700
Theme: Hurry Up and Save Me - Unknown Artist

Name: Dason
Species: Vampire/Werewolf
Powers: He has the power of darkness
Weapons: Brother sword, its most powerful when he’s with Journey
Bio: He shares the want of finding his little sister but also wants to be ruler over one race, he isn’t sure which yet. Being with powers of shadows he can disappear into darkness and sometimes re-direct any attack. He and Journey used to treat Juliet like she was a child and nothing more, they ignored her many times and believed that she was killed by her kidnappers as she hasn’t turned up since that day. Dason has blue hair and blue eyes, often wears a blue shirt and dark blue pants.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  Kaito
Theme: Crawling in the Dark - Hoobastank

Name: Yin
Species: Elf
Powers: Yin has powers over ice, whatever she touches can become ice if she is scared, confused and wishes it.
Weapons: Her powers
Bio: Yin is completely innocent, she ran away from home as she heard of someone she wanted to see. She continues to do a search for them. Yin has light blue hair and light purple eyes. Her blue hair is long and hangs in two ponytails that reach her waist. She wears a black dress and is barefoot. Sometimes she carries a little bear or dog stuffed animal.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  Shuffle_103 (READ Description…Gossh….Blue hair in those long pigtails, purple eyes, she wears a black dress.)
Theme: Break - Breaking Benjamin

Name: Luna
Species: Angel
Powers: Has the power to morph into a fox and has a incredibly frenzy that can attack anyone and anything but sometimes back fires and hurts herself.
Weapons: In human form, she uses a sword, when a fox, she uses her frenzy, her claws and teeth.
Bio: Luna has long black hair with blonde streaks in it. She has blue eyes and pale skin, as an angel she has big white wings that allow her to fly and she has a halo over her head. If her halo falls off her head, she will be turned into a fallen angel and if both wings are taken out of her back she will die. She wears a short white dress, it goes down to her knees, and she has ribbons around her legs. She floats sometimes so she remains barefoot. Her dress has frills on it and some red roses.
Appearance: Random Roleplay Remake  Sample_15125723d61dec82c929ca5097f73a043828c854 (Just imagine with a halo and blonde streaks. This was the best pic I could find but I really hate the paint styles>.<)
Theme: Justice and Mercy - Flyleaf

Name: (This is saved for another character I’m going to bring in but have no ideas yet- Ave’s Char’s wifeee<3)
Species:
Powers:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme:
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

I'll post more later and do theme songs later too, but for now it's these three

Name: Lia
Species: Elf
Powers: Strong Magical affinity, though she doesn't always like using it
Weapons: Two tattoos on the backs of her hand which can glow and enhance her powers
Bio: Lia is a kind soul sometimes. She was trained by a very powerful Angel who was subsequently slaughtered by a Demon. She doesn't seek revenge as it isn't her nature, but to redeem the killer
Appearance:
Random Roleplay Remake  20459-anime2
Theme:

Name: Vera
Powers: Phasing
Weapons: Scythe
Bio: Vera is a bitch and she makes no bones about it. She sets out to kill whoever the hell she likes and usually succeeds to. She killed Lia's master, but doesn't consider Lia worth killing as she hasn't seen her powers
Appearance:
Random Roleplay Remake  20479-1164111065248-1
Theme:

Name: Malachi
Species: Half Demon, Half Vampire
Powers: Power over Shadows. Telepathy and Telekinesis
Weapons: Sword
Bio: Malachi is Vera's 'twin' brother. They were born at the same time, though from different mothers. They despise each other, and Vera is constantly trying to get the better of Malachi who just wants to find his place in this world
Appearance:
Random Roleplay Remake  Malachi
Theme:

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Name: Shift
Species: Vampire/Demon
Powers: Shapeshifting
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Shift is a mute kid, oddly enough, he has a guardian angel despite being half Demon. He is very fluent in sign language, he has to be because he is mute. Often he travels alone, never having a home to start with. His shapeshifting allows him to control different elements.
Appearance: Shift has many appearances but his true form is an eight-year-old kid with red eyes and black-dark blond hair.
Theme:I need time to think on this xD

Name:Geode/Ven/Ventix/Ventus
Species: Human/Angel/Wolf/Demon/Vampire
Powers: fire, wind and chains
Weapons: Polearm, and a sword
Bio: Geode is a human with many forms, Ven, Ventix, and Ventus are his alter-ego's so to speak. Ventus was a demon sealed within Geode, Ventix is a seven-tailed wolf that exists withing Geode and Ven is the Angel in Geode created by his father. Sometimes Geode likes to keep the ears and tails that come with the Ventix form while in human form.
Appearance: We all know what Geode looks like just imagine him with gray tails and wolf ears when he's half-way between Ventix and Geode.
Theme:

Name:Winter
Species:Vampire
Powers:Fire, Ice and chains
Weapons:Polarm and Sword
Bio: She is Geode's twin sister.
Appearance:Later
Theme:Later
{I will finish this one later}

Name:Guardian
Species:Angel
Powers:The power to preserve someone's presence and rebirth them by kissing a girl essentially making her pregnant. Lighting is his offensive power.
Weapons: Swords
Bio:Guardian is an Angel that is a guardian angel for quite a few people, including Geode, Winter, and Shift.
Appearance: Later
Theme:Later

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 pm

In the middle of Hamura, the central city of Japan, its pretty different. There is one huge city filled with stores and lights that seem to go on all night, children and their parents run all around in celebration from the defeat of the mythical evil legends that Japan had thought up of. People run around in anime outfits and cosplay, others just stay normal.
"Does everyone try to play off the fear?" The question hung in the air for a bit as they looked up. "There is so much to be scared of. Heave crashed, Hell rose up, the moon had its eclipse and now all these different worlds crashed too. Elves, humans, Angels, Demons, vampires, werewolves...."
The silence seemed to stick to the air as the person kept talking. "We all live together now...and we can easily kill eachother."
Did they even want to reply?
"Why do you have to make it seem like death is the only answer?"
He turned to her, his blue eyes shining in the neon lights above them. They were sitting on a bench, it was twilight hour, a little sun to make the sky a pink but that was it. He was staring up, quite a weird voice he had.
"I'm serious.." She looked at him, her eyes blue too. "Joel you make everything against the other."
Joel seemed shy, he looked down now. "Luna its true...we are in the same world and look so far we've had so many deaths" Luna looked at him as he talked. "You've seen your own kind die as I seen mind die."
Luna looked at him, her black-blonde streaked hair moved in the wind, her wings behind her, they seemed to be alone staring up at the stars.
"I know.." Luna moved her head upward. "I know what you mean...you don't talk much though." She laughed a bit. "This is the most I've ever heard you say.."
Joel shrugged, he was done talking now, he realized he should never talk. He got off the bench and started walking, his hood over his head like always.
"Such a weird kid..." Luna watched him walk off and did nothing, Joel, a boy she just met that day, he had a weird voice...why?
She got up, her halo above her head and her wings glowing. No one was around since Joel left and it seemed too lonely now in the dark as the pink disappeared from the sky. Was she safe at night? Was Joel?
No one was safe...
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 am

Name:Peyton
Species:Werewolf
Powers:empathy
Weapons:bow and knife
Bio:Peyton is a young girl that just moved to Japan and doesn't know to much about it but loves being here so much. She has always been different from her friends and to scared to tell them what she really is she had an older brother named Nathan. Nathan was just a human until he was murdered walking home with his sister. Peyton is a loving and caring girl just looking for a little adventure.
Appearance:Random Roleplay Remake  Screenshot20110803at807
Theme:You and your denial By Yellowcard

Name:Nathan
Species:Angel
Weapon:Katana
Bio:Sullivan was just an average teen walking his sister home from school when a couple of guys approached them and tried to kidnap Peyton but Nathan fought them long enough for Peyton to get help but by the time they returned Sully's head had been smashed into the curb dying instantly.
Appearance:Random Roleplay Remake  Screenshot20110803at808Random Roleplay Remake  Screenshot20110803at809
Theme:Light up the sky By Yellowcard

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

Larietta sighed slightly as she walked, her heels clacking against the sidewalk. It was almost dark..that meant Jun would be back soon. He had said that he had business to attend to, but really..what could take all day? She sat down on a bench under a tree, and sighed again, but louder.

Jun chuckled and dropped out of the tree onto the bench, making her flinch. "Hey Etta..miss me?" She sighed and glanced over at him. "You do realize that I can't go and kill things without you, right?"

"Yup...but with all the angels and vampires around, you should be happy I was gone. It'd give you more time to see how they..work, you know?"

"JuJu..."

Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:51 am

Her blonde pigtails swayed with the wind. She looked up and around, the clouds were forming over the one silver moon that Luna and Joel watched. "Its going to rain.." She said slowly looking up at her older brother. They had just walked out of a store, the girl, was carrying some bags, looked like there was food in them. Her older brother, blue hair and blue eyes nodded at the sudden cloud change. "It is Journey...lets get home.."
Journey nodded, they had just left a huge department store with neon lights all around it, out front of it was a bench. Joel passed by Journey and he looked at her, his eyes covered by his hoodie from her sight but he could see her. He soon turned and looked up at the clouds, where could Joel go?
Journey sighed for a bit. "People are weird at night."
"He ws probably trying to get home and was looking around." Dason said and took Journey's arm and walked with her back to their house as it started pouring. They weren't at the house though or anywhere close to it.

"Rain.." Luna said and made her wings hover over her to keep her dry and safe.

Joel was far from them all, walking near an alley. "Guess this will always be my home."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

Peyton walked around wonder in her eyes. She was new here and everything was so different from Italy. She paced around her new home looking at all the different buildings wondering about what was in them. She was still learning who to speak and read because she was so use to Italian but she was a fast learner and knew she could do it. As she was about to enter a sushi restaurant her phone rang. It was her brother he was alway checking on her ever since they were attacked but that never stopped Peyton. The only thing that could stop her was death. She ignored it as she walked in and ordered the only thing she liked and waited fro it watching all the people and car's zoom by the window of the building.

"Dammit Peyton. I told you that if you keep ignoring me..." Nathan hung up before he let out so very rude comments. He wasn't made but he just wished she would listen to him especially after what happened to him. He fears that he will lose her and he couldn't lose her she was all he had left and he would go to hell and back to save her. She thinks she can take care of herself but truthfully there are many things out there that could kill her in a heart beat and Nathan swore to himself he would do whatever it took to protect her from those.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Vera and Malachi were stood beneath a great stone arch that arced outwards for something like a mile. It protected them from the rain that was pattering down, and had also stopped their argument dead in it's most heated moments. The Arch had once, a long time ago, represented something. A kingdom, a history, a culture, a religion...anything. But it was long since gone and all that remained of it were some ruins and this lone, great arch that people used to travel for miles to see. They didn't any longer

"Life is so fragile Vera...why you insist on taking it..."
"...From the vermin unworthy to hold it...like Humans and half-breeds like yourself"
"...from those who do not deserve to have it so cruelly snatched away by you"

There was a long pause
"Why haven't you killed me then?"
"Lord knows I'v tried" she snarled
"Haven't been doing a very good job then. Targeting the weak and the helpless. How so very typical and cowardly of you"
"WHAT did you just call me?" she said, flames licking the insides of her eyes
"You heard me just fine" Malachi said indifferently

Yes, this was just another one of their usual arguments...

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Metal sparked with the clash of a sword as the drops of rain hit the ground hard all around the two that were fighting. Actually, sparring is more like it. They were evenly matched and both getting better all the time, despite the boy being more... diverse in species than his sister as far as they both knew anyway. They switched to their other weapon, a seven-foot pole with a sharp rounded axe-like head. The girl smiled, she was more skilled in this part.
"Here i come brother!" She giggled and attacked, the boy blocked and laughed a bit, it was going to be more fun. They matched blow for blow again till her agile-ness proved better and she sliced his weapon in half.
They both stopped and smiled at each other. "You're good at the Winter." The boy laughed a bit. "Beat me again!"
"I always win with the polearm Geode, you know that." She smiled and hugged him. "So, head back to our cabin? We have to watch that kid."
Geode sighed a bit. "Of course..."
"Hey look on the bright side, with that kid around we are prepared for GFs and BFs!"
"How so?"
"Well I'm sure your GF would want kids sometime."
Geode chuckled a bit. "Very true." They walked back to a cabin in a clearing.
In that cabin a blondish-blackhaired boy was laying on a bed sleeping soundly.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:56 pm

The rain started hitting harder, he had no idea where to go. Joel looked all over, any place would be fine. He walked around the town and no where even looked safe. He couldn't stay here in town, he didn't like it, for some reason he like nature. Joel didn't really have any camp supplies but if he found a safe tree or something, he would lay in it. Thats when he started walking out to the woods. He sniffed the air, smelling smoke. He looked up and saw smoke, it wasn't a fire though, a chimney? He decided to try to see if someone nice was there, no creeps. He looked past some trees and saw the cabin, soon he walked up to it seeing a light on. Joel stood there for a moment, he was truly scared, but he was protected right? It was twilight, about to be dark and raining, if he had to run someone would lose his trail. He got up the courage and knocked on the door.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

"Hey kid, Kid!" Geode shook Shift awake. As soon as the kid's senses returned he smelt an aroma that made his mouth water. He looked at Geode smiling, he knew that the guy's sister was making something good and he couldn't wait to eat.
'When did you guys get home?' He signed after sitting up in the bed. He knew that Geode and his sister knew sign language as it was the only form of comunication he had.
"We got home about an hour ago, it's pouring outside so we have a fire going and Miranda is cooking soup for us. You have a nice nap Shift?"
Shift smiled brightly, soup was his favorite meal, he quickly nodded and went out to the table. Geode was walking there when he heard the door. "Wonder who that is..." He walked to the door and answered it. "Hey, who are you, are you ok?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Joel saw the door open and looked down a bit, his bangs and hood overshadowing his eyes. His ears covered by the hood as well. "Hi...I'm fine.." He looked up, his eyes were a very pretty blue. He looked around for a moment then up. "Its storming..I was wondering, could I maybe stay until the rain is over?" He didn't know how to ask really, it was hard to. He looked down after he was done talking, it was cold and he was soaked and had no place to live for the night.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Yeah sure come in." Geode let Joel in and looked around grabbing a towel and an extra pair of clothes that were setting on top of the stand by the door. "Here, dry yourself off and get these clothes on, the bathroom is over there." He pointed and smiled a bit. "Make yourself at home, it's not often we get visitors, by the way I'm Geode, may i ask your name?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Joel walked inside and took the clothes and towel from Geode, he was very nice Joel just thought. "Thanks.." He said sincerely then realized he couldn't take his hoodie off no matter what, his ears would show and all,but it was soaked. What could he do!? He almost had a freak out and took a deep breath in andlooked at the bathroom as Geode pointed to it. "Thank you." His voice was a bit weird but he lookedat Geode. "Joel and you are?" He headed straight for the bathroom once Geode answered. He needed to take hi clothes off, the rain made them stick to his skingiving him a sick feeling in his stomach.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Geode smiled a bit "No problem." He went and sat at the table as Joel went to the bathroom. He sighed a bit. Rubbing his head "Ugh ventix stop fighting, ego equals too big..." He sighed a bit.
Shift tipped his head, he didn't know about Geode's alter ego's at all. 'You ok?' Shift signed when Geode looked at him, Geode just nodded slightly then waited for Miranda to get the soup done. He dealt with his headache in silence.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Joel walked around conflicting if he should get changed or not. He sat on the side of the tub and thought for a moment, he soon got an idea. He got undressed fully and locked the door, he laid his sweatshirt down so it coul dry and sat in the tub waiting. He hoped Geode didn't mind him staying in there for a while, possibly an hour.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Geode sighed a bit again and let the ears grow out of his head and the tails grow from his tailbone to seal Ventix and his ego in with Geodes concious instead of with his other alter ego's, he waited patiently for food until Miranda brought it out and got them both a bowl. "Where is our guest?" Miranda asked
"In the bathroom"
"Doing what, he's been in there for a while"
"I dunno, a shower maybe"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Joel got up, he sat in there for an hour. As he touched his sweatshirt it didn't dry a bit. *Great...* His eyes twitched a bit but he could no leave the room until it dried unless someone wanted it. He laid back down in the tub and put his head on his arms and curled up a bit to sleep. His blonde hair went infront of his eyes and on his body. His ears stood up listening for any alarming sound as he fell into a deep sleep.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 pm

After he ate Geode stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once there he knocked on the door and spoke. "You okay in there? You've been there for two hours." He said and waited for a response from Joel, he had no idea that Joel was sleeping in there though or that he had ears.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Joel's ears twitched for a bit and he turned in the tub and yawned a bit. He heard Geode's voice inside his head and couldn't pull himself together, he was so tired now. "Just...a...minute.." He crawled out of the tub yawning and collapsed to the floor first thing and hit his head. He looked up just for a moment, that hit hurt him and he could just stare into the light in the bathroom. He slowly got up after a moment and touched his sweatshirt, it was mostly dry now. He slipped on the clothes Geode gave him and the sweatshirt and unlocked the door. "I'm sorry.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum