The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Remake

5 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Broken smiled slightly at him. "Thank you so much."
Juliet looked at him. "Well...I really love black, is that a problem? I-I can change the color than." She smiled slightly. Dakin grabbed Juliet's hand and Winter's. "Hey guys lets go shopping and continue this." He took them all to the mall close by. "Well Princess..my princess, pick out a dress for yourself."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 pm

"Black is perfect, I love that color." Geode smiled a bit and looked at Broken. "No problem, lets go." He followed Dakin to the mall along with Winter.
As soon as they got there winter Jumped in front of Dakin and Juliet. "Guyssss, Us girls will go shopping together and leave Geode and Dakin aloneeee, cmonnnn" She pulled on Juliet and broken.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Juliet looked at Geode for a minute and blushed thinking of him, kissing him actually. She was hopeing they could do that during the dance, since she owns the castle, she is supposed to start all the dances. She nodded at Winter. "Ok Winter." She leane dup to Geode's cheek and kissed it. "I'll see you after we pick a dress." She and Broken went with Winter shopping.
Dakin growled once they were gone. "Why did you say yes to her! I told you I was going to ask her!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Geode blushed a bit as Winter pulled them away. He looked at Dakin and looked down a bit. "Well I wasn't going to say nooooo. I'm sorry dude."

Winter dragged them to the dress store and smiled "Alrighty, lets find dresses, Hey Juliet i have a question, do you think your guard would like to take me to the dance? He is kinda cute."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

"Well why not? I would of put her heart back together." He pouted and looked around. "You really like her don't you? Thats why you didn't say no, you jerk.."

Juliet and Broken started looking at dresses, a green one caught Broken's eye and she ran to it.
"I'm sure he'd love to Winter, just ask him." Juliet smiled a bit. "Dakin's nice and you think he's cute?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

"Yeah I do like her actually... She's cute, nice, and has a glowing personality." Geode looked to the ground "Well Im going to get my tux, Ill meet back up with you soon."

Winter smiled "You think he will say yes Juliet?" She asked looking at a green sparkly dress. "Hey Broken, check that one outttt."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Dakin sighed. "Fine, whatever, Your not good enough for her, she deserves better, you can't see her beauty." He walked away into the tux store and started looking around.

"I'm sure he would Winter." She looked at Broken and thought about her, how she had no one. "I hope someone will dance with her, I feel bad we both might have dates and she'll be alone."
Broken heard Winter and ran over. "Ohhh...thats ..So pretty!" She pulled it off the hanger. "Oh..." She started taking her dress off when Juliet stopped her. "Nononononono! Don't do that!" She laughed a bit and Broken looked at her innocently confused. "Please go into a private room and change, boys might look at your stuff if you get dressed out here." She refered to the boys staring at them through the glass. "Go.." She pushed her into a dressing room and stayed infront of it.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Geode growled a bit at Dakins word then went to a separate tux store to get his.

Winter smiled a bit. "Ill ask him when we meet back up thennnn, oh noessss Broken we can't get naked in publicccc" She helped Juliet take the innocently confused girl to a dressing room and waited for her to try on the dress.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Dakin got one and bought it and waited outside the dress shop for the girls.

Juliet smiled. "Good Winter." She waited for Broken to come out and when she did the dress looked absolutely perfect on her. Broken smiled a bit at them. "I really like it....a lot."
Juliet smiled at her and hugged her. "Oh its perfect! Lets get it for you!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

"Yesss thats perfect for herrrr Now you Juliet!" She got out a black dress and held it up to Juliet "HEre try this oneeeee"

Geode got his tux then met back with Dakin, not making eye contact.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Juliet took the dress and tried it on, like Broken it came out perfect on her. "Well what do you think?" Broken smiled. "Oh its lovely!" Juliet smiled. "Really?" And Broken nodded.
"Hmmm Winter I guess its your turn!" She loked around and found a blue dress that would go great with Winter. "Here, take this one!"

Dakin didn't look at him either. "Got yourself a tux jerk?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Yeah, how bout you Dakin? Oh and just because she asked me out, doesn't mean that she don't like you, it just means she dont like you in that way."

Winter smiled and jumped up "It looks perfect on you! Omg!" She let Juliet pick out her dress and smiled a bit "Oooooh" She ran into the dressing room and got dressed in the dress. "OMGOSH!" She came out, it had fit perfectly. "I love this dressss"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 pm

"She never asked you out, she asked you to a dance." He glared at him. "And I like her like that so don't worry, she'll want me someday too when she realizes that she deserves better than you." Dakin wasn't at all like James and wasn't the kind to fight like this but since he had been in love with Juliet he would claw Geode's eyes out just to make that clear.

Juliet smieled at Winter. "Its perfect! Ohmy gosh we are all so lucky! Lets go check out, they know I run this place so I should atleast get them for free." When they got up there the cashier bowed. "Please princess you can have these." She stood straight and smiled. Juliet smiled in return. "Why thank you, we are having a Masquerade ball soon, you should come, invite your friends please."
The cashier nodded and looked at Broken and screamed. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" She pointed to Broken's rose eye and shook. "W...hat is that!?" Broken saw the girl pointing to her and got a bit closer. "Whats wrong?"
"STAY BACK!"
Juliet looked at the cashier. "Stop it...please you'll hurt her feelings, its a rose. We don't know why its there."
The cashier calmed down nodding. "Oh...I thought..." She looked sadly at Broken. "I'm sorry, what happened to you sweetie?"
Broken looked down shrugging. "I woke up like this.."
"Aww...I'm so so sorry.....for freaking out and for what happened to you."
Broken nodded. "Its ok."
Juliet looked at them. "Well time to go, we'll see you at the ball later!" She walked out of the store with Winter and Broken as Broken walked looking down at her feet. "Will people scream whne they see me like this...at the party?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 pm

"Same thing, when a girl asks a guy to go to a dance, it counts, And youre right, she DOES deserve better than me, but you're worse than me." He smirked a bit "After all I control wind demons AND I'm an angel, you just don't get that badass" He laughed a bit.

Winter jumped hearing the cashier scream. "Jeez, destroy my eardrums why don't you." She muittered, "Stop, I think it's interesting that it's there, there is nothing wrong with it." She looked at Broken and hugged her. "No I don't think so, after all we all wear masks at a Masquerades, thats why it's so mysterious and romantic, if you think aobut it that way."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Dakin was so close to punching him in the face but saw the girls coming. "You are so damn lucky badass." He sort of growled out then turned to the girls sweetly. "How was it?" He saw them all with a bag.

Juliet nodded. "Yeah Broken...you'll be fine, I promise no one will hurt you in anyway." Broken looked at them and slightly smiled. "Well..maybe I can find someone to dance with me, that would be nice. Thank you guys."
Juliet nodded and looked at Geode and Dakin. "Oh we had funnnn!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Geode smiled "Story of my life." He looked at the girls. "Glad you guys had funnn, what dresses did you get guyssss?" He asked with a smiled.
"No problem Broken." She smiled and looked at her brother. "Did you find a tuxxxx?"
"Yes i diddd, now we all have to buy masks."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Dakin rolled his eyes and looked away.
"Oh we bought these pretty dresses!" Juliet and Broken showed theirs but Dakin was too mad to even look. "You don't like them Dakin?"
He looked slightly at them. "Cute..adorable."
Juliet heard the sarcastic in his voice and looked down. "I thought they were pretty....are they ugly?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"No they aren't ugly." Geode smiled "Dakin's just a little bitter because this one girl hit him for being so uptight, nothing to worry aobut." He smiled a bit.
Winter went over to Dakin and looked at him. "Uh Dakin, can i ask you something?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am

"A girl hit him?" Juliet gasped. "What girl? Thats so mean..."
Dakin looked at Winter and eased up a bit. "What do you need Winter?" He said gently to her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am

"It issss, I agree with you." Geode said and looked at Dakin and winter. *Huh?*
Winter smiled a bit. "Can you be my date to the dance Dakin?" She asked sweetly and nervously.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33 am

Dakin looked at her and smiled slighty, he honestly wanted to go withb Juliet but he wouldn't hurt Winter and say no, he sort of liked her. "I'd love to be your date to the dance."
Julie smiled. "Awww thats great!" She looked at Geode for a second. "Do you want to change your mind or..? I'll be fine if you do, you don't look to happy about it."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Geode looked unamused, if Dakin hurt his sister... He was taken out of his thoughts by Juliet and smiled a bit "Nooo. I wanna go with you to the dance!" He hugged her "Im so glad you asked me."
Winter smiled a bit "Yay!" She hugged him and smiled. "Lets go buy maskkkssss"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Juliet looked at him as he hugged her she didn't expect that and her face got red. She looked down a bit and her eyes shut. She fainted.
Dakin smiled at Winter. "Sure lets go get them-" He turned to Juliet as he saw her completely collapse into Geode.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Geode caught her in a romantic way and smiled a bit, he knew she fainted from the hug like a lovestruck girl. "Shes alright." He said lifting her up.
Winter tipped her head. "What happened?"
"I hugged her, she fainted."
"Awwwww cute!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Dakin laughed a bit at what Winter said and looked at Geode. He didn't want to smile or anything, his mood was going back and forth. "She'll wake up soon then. Lets go get our masks." He knew that Geode knew now that Juliet liked him a lot and it bothered him badly.
Broken smiled at what hapened. "Thats adorable."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum: