The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Roleplay Remake

5 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Random Roleplay Remake  - Page 2 Empty Re: Random Roleplay Remake

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Geode heard him tumble a winced a bit. "Hey you alright?" Geode asked, his ears were visible and the tails were very visible behind him. One of the tails poked Joel in the stomach softly and geode slepped in behind him. "Stop ventix!"
*Whyyyyy? MUST POKE!*
*No! You shall NOT poke the guests!*
*You're no fun *Pout**
*You know i can't visually see you pouting right?*
*So? At least you know I am!*
"Anyway, would you like to go to the guest room?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Joel looked at him for a moment, his eyes looked so tired and he could barely stand up. When he was poked he actually fell down hitting his head again. "Not...again!" He grabbed his hoodie and pulled it more over his head. His balance had been so thrown off that he fell twice and his head was pounding madly.
"I can...sleep here.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Geode lifted him up and chuckled a bit. "Poor guy, cmon, I'll put you in a bed, poor balance by the way." He smiled and put Joel in the guest room, "Hey, you can stay however long you want by the way, we said the same to a kid that's staying here right now, have a good sleep." He walked out of the room and headed to his room which was right across the hall.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 am

Joel heard Geode and groaned a bit. He crashed right on the bed and shook his head. "Poor guy....I never wanted sympathy, so don't give it. We'll see....soon...*yawn*" He curled up and pulled th covers over him. He was such in a rush to get out of the bathroom he didn't get dressed fully and left a pair of panties in Geode's bathroom, it was slightly under the sink. But he didn't feel it or notice, yet.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am

Goed elaid in his bed then had the urge to go to the bathroom a couple hours later, once he went into the bathroom his foot came into contact with soft fabric, not expecting those he immediately said "OW! Wait that didn't hurt... Knee jerk raction FTW!" He lifted the panties up. "Hmmm, either he wears panties or someone got lucky not too long ago!" He chuckled and set the panties in Joels room on the dresser and went back to the bathroom to take care of business. He then promptly went to bed.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 am

Joel woke up early the next morning and rubbed his eyes. "Ugh I feel a bit better.." He said lightly then felt weird and got red. "Oh crap wheres my underwear?!" (I'm surprised Locket never asked thisXD) He got up and ran out of the room not seeing the dresser. The first place he ran to was the bathroom but couldn't find them. "Oh crap...oh crap..." He held his hood over his ears like normally but was breathing deep. "All I need is for someone to see them and I'm dead!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

Once Joel went out of the bathroom, Geode was walking down the hall, tails and all, geode turned around hearing him. "Hey, you looking for a pair of Panties?" He asked, he could have missed them on the dresser or something. "I set them on the dresser in your room, I understand keeping momentos of ex-GF's but you should keep better track of emmmm"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 am

Joel heard Geode and turned to him. He got bright, bright red. "You...touched...my underwear?! EWWWWWW!" He said it like a girl would and ran back to his room and undressed to get them back on. He then walked back outside the room like it never happened. "Don';t touch my stuff please."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 am

Geode raised his eye brow and tipped his head, making one of the ears go a bit sideways. "His undies?"
*I TOLD you he SMELLS like a girl!*
"He's very oviously a boy Ventix" Geode said as a matter of factly.
*What everrrrr*
He looked at him and nodded a bit "Alright, I'm sorry, so eh, your undies?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

Joel facepalmed. "Oh my..god..I said mine didn't I?" He looked at Geode and took a deep breathe. "I need you to keep a secret...Please keep it!" He wasn't disguising his voice anymore and now it sounded like a normal girl's voice. He looked at the way Geode's ear tipped. "Well...I'm usually good with my disguise but...someone had to go and touch someone's underwear!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

"Disguise?" Geode tipped his head again and turned into a half ventix-half Geode state and sniffed Joel. "*Gasp!*" He turned back into Geode with ears and seven tails "You do smell like a girl!"
*TOLD YOU SO!*
"Shuddup Ventix, that's enough outta you, so disguise panties and smelling like a girl, you're a girl aren't you? Why are you dressing as a boy?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 am

"Well I'm wearing a bra too if you must know...can't dress completely like a boy if I'm not one." She pulled her hood off and her long blonde hair hit just above the waist and two wolf ears of her perked up. "I was taken long ago alright? I needed the disguise to get free and when I came here I had no idea where I was going. I still don't! I'm confused and lost...I was going to leave this morning but now...I just don't know." She sat down on the floor and looked up at the ceiling as she leaned against the wall. "I just remember some things and not others...like I don't remember my family...if I had one...or anything really."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 am

"Well you are safe here, the spirit of the winds will protect you as long as you are here alright?" Geode smiled a bit.
*You Ego Maniac, thats a name the city people gave you to tie in with their urban legends!*
*I know that Ventix! Technically it's true though, I mean I have a ton of wind-based creatures in me, including you.* Geode smiled a bit and sat by Joel. "Yup Ill protect you as long as you are in this forest."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am

She heard him and just looked up for a while. *Protect me..? Thats what they all said...* She closed her eyes for a moment, painful flash backs hit her then she turned to Geode and looked at him, resting her eyes on him. "My name is Juliet though...thats all I really know." She smiled a bit weakly and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Thank you too.."
'You are taking forever....' Thats all she could hear in her head, she truthfully didn't know anything from her old life but her name, she has a new life now, one she won't talk about till the time comes.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 am

Geode looked at her for a moment and blushed, he could definitely see she was a girl now, how come he didn't tell earlier. "Just remember stay in the forest and nothing can touch you until they take me out." He smiled a bit,"come on Miranda made breakfast." He stood up and held his hand out for her.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:34 am

Juliet looked at him and understood what he said. "A-Alright I will..but don't get hurt for me." She moved her head off him as he got up. She looked at his hand for a moment then took it and used it to help her off the floor. "Thanks.." She smiled weakly nd looked at his cheeks that were a bit red. She could blush too but she didn't know what it was. "You have something red on your cheeks...let me fix it." She licked her thumb and tried to clean Geode's face. "Its-ITs not coming off!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 am

Geode blushed a bit more and laughed a bit. "THat's not something on my face," he held her hand, "I'm just blushing, if you know what that is, it's when you are embarassed or just saw a pretty girl or just found out a guy was a girl and that you touched her panties, thats how it is with me anyway" He laughed a bit.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:44 am

Juliet looked at him weird and tipped her head. "Oh..." She looked at his hand holding hers. "Thats my bad." She moved back to looking at him. "So its the last one right?" She laughed a tiny bit, it was only a giggle. "Please don't touch my panties again.....considerig=ng I was wearing them." Juliet looked down then up at him. "From a real boy's opinion, am I pretty?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 am

"I wontttt I promise" Geode said laughing a bit but nodded a bit looking at her, "I think you are pretty." Geode said smiling a bit. "That's my honest opinion."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 am

Juliet smiled a t him. "Thanks, I'm glad you do." She sniffed the air. "Ohh I smell food, you don't mind...do you?" She tipped her head a bit. "I can leave if you don't have enough or don't want to share...I'll understand."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 am

"We don't mind" Geode smiled "We have plenty of food." He looked at her for a moment, "Do you want to get back in disguise or are you good?" He asked hoping she would stay out of disguise so that he didn't have a chance of slipping up and calling her Juliet when she was Joel.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:08 am

"Oh, Alright." Juliet smiled then shook her head. "No...I'm fine without my disguise." She still held Geode's hand and just realized and let it go. "Lets go eat shall we?" She walked with him to the kitchen and looked at Miranda. "H-hi.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 am

"Alright" Geode smiled and lead her into the room where Miranda was cooking. Miranda smiled a bit and waved "Hello... I thought there was a boy here...." She muttered then shrugged "Oh wellzzzz I shall finish cooking breakfast, can you guys wake Shift up?"
"SUre" Geode took Juliet back to Shifts room to wake him up. "This is shift." He motioned towards aShift snoring on the bed.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:18 am

Juliet waved to Miranda. "Well...its a long st-" She was starting to say when Geode pulled her away, she went with him to shift's room. "Awww he's cute..." She tipped her head a bit and a painful memory came back that made her fall onto the ground. She gulped a bit and backed up ."T-That...k-kid..! He...He att-attacked me!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:00 am

Lia ran around, moving through the field. She had no idea where she was or what she was doing there. All she could remember was being chased by some Demonic Woman who had wanted her dead. The woman had disappeared, she was sure of it. But running away seemed like the best option when she knew she might come back. Soon the pain of all the running and her pounding head got the better of her. She stopped. Everything around her was spinning like mad. She didn't even glimpse the flowers she was crushing as she fell on top of them, unconscious, as her blood seeped everywhere from the wound in her shoulder

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum