The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 3 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 pm

"You do not make fun of the princess of Demons." They both said looking at him with a dark dark gaze. "Next time we will kill you but for now we are on a mission." Bailey and Geode looked at the butterflies and followed them to the ruins but once they got the close they were his back by the forcefield. "I bet this is the place." they groaned and got up touching the forcefield. "Alright... its a forcefield... I wonder if an angel can get through there..."
"Lets test it out." Geode said "Lets go grab that one we were trying to kill." Geode and Bailey disappeared and appeared by Juliet and Journey. "Hello." They grabbed them both adn went back to the forcefield. Geode held Journey and put a dagger to her neck while bailey smirked a bit "Alright heres the deal angel." She said "You have to get through the forcefield and get our princess outta there, if you don't we kill you and your sister. Got it?" She laughed cruelly of course she didn't know if it would work but it was worth a try.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Journey and Juliet didn't see them coming but soon Juliet was thrown to the ground as Geode held Journey with the dagger to her neck. "Juliet!" She screamed as her sister turned over to look at Bailey. "Journey.." She said looking at her. "No! Journey!" She looked at Bailey. "Why? Why do you have to be so mean to me! Why do you hate me!" She growled getting up and ice started appearing under Bailey and Geode's feet. "Leave my sister alone and get your princess yourself!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 pm

"No we need you to get her, do it." Bailey looked at the ice and growled. "Stop the ice or geode will kill her and he will make SURE she cannot come back." Geode pressed the blade to Journey's neck while Bailey took a step away from the ice coming from under her. "Go through it and get Aria thats all you do that and we will leave you alone."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

Juliet looked at Journey for help. "Sis I have to..." Journey growled as he pushed the dagger more to her neck she looked at Juliet and shook her head. "Don't Juliet!"
Juliet looked at her. "But.."
"I said don't! I don't care if I die, as long as you're ok!"
"But...I won't be.." She looked down trying to think, she looked up at Bailey. "Ok...I'll help you but I want a few things first. And one is an apology for what you did to me!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am

Bailey smiled "Good girl." She growled a bit not wanting to apologize. "Fine, We are sorry we beat you to death now will you go save Aria?" She sounded exasperated from just one demand.
Geode still kept the dagger near journey's neck and smiled. "Make it fast Juliet, I don't like waiting that long, and neither does my lust for blood."
"What he said" Bailey laughed a bit "He is an uncontrolble monster with one drop of blood in his sight.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

Juliet stood still keep her arms folded. "No, thats not good enough, you want your sweet princess back, I want things too. I want you off my sister and I want you beaten to death." She pointed to Geode then Bailey. "Or both beaten, just to know what it feels like! Cause I'm not going in there."
Journey smiled. "Good girl.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

"Or how bout, If you don't get your ass in there we are going to take your sister to the Demon king, and have him taint her then we will kill her so she can come back as a Demon, built to kill you." Geode smirked "We have the checkmate you have NOTHING!" Shadows started wrapping around Geode. "You have three seconds to decide Juliet."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 am

Sullivan over heard them all talking and walked over bored out of his mind with nothing else really left to do other than sit back and watch the demons push around these two young girls and make threats. He would have stepped in but didn't want to get killed himself.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Juliet crossed her arms as Ice trapped Geode's legs and were working up to his arms so he couldn't hurt Journey. "How about you tell your king that if he wants his daughter back you'll have to be nice to me! I'm not going to do it over some threat and neithe ris my sister!" She growled a bit taking Journey's arm and pulling her from Geode's grasp. "Tell him that."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 pm

A voice chimed in Geode and Bailey's heads
"You two had better stop fooling around...get her in there and get me Aria back or you shall suffer worse than you can imagine...I'm not in the mood to be patient so neither should you. No playing around, take action now, or I'll come down there myself and you two will sorely regret it"
His voice was filled with deep anger. He was pacing up and down his throne roon nervously. What if they had hurt Aria? What if she hated him for getting captured and not being able to rescue her seconds later? He was scared for his baby girl and it seemed like it was starting to show

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

"Don't give us crap, she's being steadfast!" Bailey And Geode comunicated back. "We are working as fast as we can." Geode growled and made fire appear around himself as Journey was pulled away. "Listen here, you go in there and get our princess or at least make it so we can get in Or I will kill you, I don't freakin care if we dont have a bargaining chip." He drew his sword. "Go, thats all you have to do, get a girl out of there, a Child so to speak, and that child is in danger, you wouldn't wanna let a child die would you?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"Go damn you!" Journey stood up to him saying. "She's about what 17? Not even a child! She's Juliet's age and do I want her to get hurt? YES! Why? Cause you demons took my sister's life and I'll let that angel take your princess's life! OK?" She shouted at them the turned taking Juliet's hand and starting to run with her.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Geode and Bailey Growled and appeared in front of them. "I dont think so!" Geode stabbed at Journey's shoulder while Bailey stabbed at her other shoulder. "She will go get her and correction: Me and Bailey killed your sister not Demon kind." He smirked a bit and looked at Juliet. "Do what we say, and we don't hurt you guys got it?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Journey screamed and stood there stuck as they stabbed both shoulders. "Juliet....go...they can't kill me! GO!" Juliet looked at her sister backing up. "I...I...can't...leave you."
"Do it! They won't kill me if they need you!" Journey used her arms to hold onto Geode's wrist and Bailey's wrist as they stabbed her and Juliet looked at Journey with tears in her eyes. Slowly ice went under there feet again trapping them and Juliet quickly ran off.

(Told ya it wasn't gonna be easyyyyxD)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:18 pm

{XD}

"You under estimate us you foolish girl." Geode said with a bloodlust in his eye. "We WILL Kill you right here and now then find another way to make her do it." Geode stabbed her again. "Pathetic."
Bailey looked at Geode and smirked a bit. "He's right." SHe stabbed with him again. "Tell her to come back, scream Journey."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Journey growled at them when they told her to scream, when they stabbed her the pain filled her body and she collasped onto her knees holding her arms. She bit her lip holding in her scream and shook her head. "No....no! Run Juliet....keep running.." She smiled, blood dripped out of her mouth but they wouldn't kill her, they couldn't.
She shook her head. "She's gone now...even her wolf ears couldn't hear me now..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:30 pm

A cloaked figure stepped out onto the path Juliet was running.
"Please listen to me. There are things you don't understand at work...those two...they're merciless. If you're truly gone they will kill your sister in revenge. You need to go and retrieve their princess. I'm sure she'll receive her retribution when the time is right, but for now she must be kept alive..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

"We can't kill you? I wouldn't bet." Geode kicked her down and held the sword to her neck. "Maybe we should cut off your head and show it to her. That would be good." He laughed and stabbed her hands into the ground pinning her by the hands. "Pathetic. Bailey! Go find her."
Bailey ran the way Juliet went.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Juliet stopped seeing the figure. "NO! I don't care! I'm NEVER going to help them!" She moved and ran around the person infront of her.
Journey screame dloud and in pain when he pinned her with the swords. She had tears coming from her eyes. "I hate you...two...so much....you'll NEVER get the princess back and you will die!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Zarathustra whipped of his cloak and sent a wave of energy at Juliet
"Now you listen here stupid girl. You will go and get my daughter or I will make your sister suffer a far worse way than those two fools could ever make her"
He picked Juliet up by the collar of her dress and dragged her back towards Bailey and Geode

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Juliet screamed as he threw her back then gasped as he picked her up by her collar. She grabbed his wrist going back with him. "Stop it! They killed me! They made me what I am....don't hurt my sister....please..." She gasped but tried to pull away. "LET ME GO!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Bailey sensed something really powerful coming close and ran back to Geode hiding behind him. "I think Kingy is here to punish us..."
"What?!" Geode looked at her paling a bit and then looked at Journey growling. "This is your fault!" He took Bailey's swords and stabbed her in the legs. "You are going to die, whether or not Juliet gets the princess out. And I will make sure you are turned into a demon."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Zarathustra threw Juliet down beside Journey and snapped his fingers, preventing her from moving. He looked at Journey then glared at Geode and Bailey
"Some job you two did..." he snarled
Normally he would let them off, but this was Aria he had to worry about, failure was not an option
"Now here's what is going to go down. Juliet, you are going to go into the barrier and bring back my daughter. You have 1 hour to do so. Fail and you'll watch your sister experience something beyond pain. Refuse and I will turn her into an Angel hating Demon who will force you to go. Either way, you will get my daughter back and you will do it now"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Journey screamed in more pain when he stabbed her. "Its your fault not mine!" She tried to move but the swords wouldn't let her and every inch she tried it hurt more. She looked over at Juliet as she came. "Sister..."
Juliet listened to the king and tried to move but couldn't. "No...." She shook afraid. "Just leave my sister alone...please. All I want from them is an apology...they're trying to kill my sister too and unless she is safe I will let the angel in there kill Aria!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:16 pm

As soon as Zarathustra got into view both Geode and Bailey shrunk back. They did so even more when he glared at them like that. *We are so screwed...* Bailey and Geode thought at the exact same time, just like their talking. "Well if you got everything under control here kingy we will just go do something else." They started sneaking back. They looked at Juliet "We already said sorry..." They snuck back a little more

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum