The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 14 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Raiden Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Gabriel held out his hand and sent out a wave of pulsing light that blasted Geode backwards, but again, did not hurt him

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 pm

"Okay..." Geode said "This is going to be difficult, he's not a pansy like the others we have fought." Geode and bailey atached the hilts of thier sword together. They started spinning and flew at Gabriel, cutting anything that got in their way.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Gabriel jumped upwards, floating just above their reach with his wings. They flapped gently in the breeze and he looked down at them both
"I asked kindly...stop this. You can't kill me and it's folly to try...with a child no less I do not wish to harm either of you. There are few greater tragedies than a child losing its parents or a parent losing their child. I wish to do no harm to any of the three of you..."

A demon stumbled out of thin air and landed at Zarathustra and Aria's feet
"My Lord...and princess..."
"That's Queen to you today" Zarathustra snarled
"Yes, yes...my Queen...I bring grave and urgent news...Michael...the Archangel...he's after you..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm

"Its ok Daddy." Aria said hearing him snarl. "Well lets see, he wants to kill me? No surprise." She stood up and wlaked over to him. "So how long do I have until he comes?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"Oh I'd say about five seconds" came a voice
A sword slammed down from the sky into the Demon's back. The demon convulsed for a moment then died
2 seconds later, a fierce looking angel with large, white wings materialised from nowhere

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"Oh really now? Is it?" Geode growled a bit and looked up at him. "We can kill you, it won't be easy but we can do it!"
Just then the ground rumbled beneath them and started cracking. "What the...?" They looked at Gabriel. "What the hell are you doing?!" But he wasn't doing anything, something else was. A long spider leg burst out of the ground causing Geode and Bailey to jump out of the way. it was followed by seven moreThe legs themselves were each at least fifteen feet tall. The ground flew up as a giant spider jumped into the air, trying to land on Gabriel.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Aria looked at the Angel. "Really? Ohhhh you're SO scary!" she pretended to shake. "I kill angels for breakfast. Blood tastes good!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Michael stared at her
"Blood tastes good?"
"I wish I could say that creeps me out but you seem like the kid of psychopath who would actually drink blood for breakfast...Psychopathic bitch girl..."

Gabriel was taken by surprise and dropped to the ground with the spider on top of him
"What manner of sorcery is this?" he asked, guessing it wasn't Geode or Bailey

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm

"I'm not sure!" Geode smirked and drew his sword as the spider kept Gabriel pinned. "But it's on my side."
Bailey smiled a bit. The spider bit into Gabriel injecting him with paralyzing poisons.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 pm

"You're annoying and stupid." Aria said to Michael rolling her eyes. "Just go die in a ditch or I'll have my servants destroy you ad I'll drink your blood."

Yin hopped away from Juliet and ran to Geode joining him on the field.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm

"What's with the blood drinking all of a sudden?" came the familiar voice of Rai
"What are you doing here Human? this is a matter between Angels and Demons" Michael said, not even looking at him
"Just came to check how my favourite psychopathic princess was doing whilst her father was sending two perfectly nice Demons on a suicide mission for no reason..."
Zarathustra snarled
"I do as I please Human, you of all people have no place questioning me..."

Gabriel sighed and his eyes glowed, healing himself of the poisons instantly
"It helps to be the Archangel of Light and Healing sometimes"
He pushed the spider off with surprising force

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

The spider jumped off of him as it was pushed and seemed to stare him down.
"Bailey... lets finish him quickly." While he was pushing the spider off, they attacked him trying to catch him off guard in the moment he was trying to get the spider off of him.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:01 pm

A shadow slowly creeped around the ground and looked at all the people who were around. It focused in on Juliet. From nowhere, it grabbed her and dragged her silently into the shadows, pulling her into a secluded grove miles away. The only thing in the grove other than the mass of trees surrounding it was a vaguely human shaped and sized tree

Gabriel didn't notice in time and got slashed all over
He sighed a little and took a few steps back
"That wasn't very kind of you two..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Yin gripped onto Geode's shirt, she watched what happened to Gabriel and looked around letting go of him. She watched Juliet get pulled into the shadows, she couldn't even scream in time, all that happened was her eyes went wide and she gasped.
Juliet looked around at the grove confused. She even got a little mad at this, where was she and why?

"God Rai you are so weird its not even funny, why don't you all leave so I can watch my two favorite demon hunters get killed huh?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 pm

The shadow passed through Juliet. When it did, it assumed her vague outline and passed through the tree. As it did, the tree began to take a form, becoming identical to Juliet, only darker and designed to serve the shadow
Something whispered in the duplicates ear
"Split the two Demons apart. Bring me their child. Leave your weaker self behind"

[DW she's nooot meant to be evil perse, just get that babeh! And yush you should control her if you'd be okay with that? She can leave relatively soon if you get fed up, but I did say I had plots for chur Juliet XD]

"Weird is my cancer...or is it my raison d'etre? I never can remember..." he mused, pretty much ignoring what she had said
"And I'll come and go as I please I'll have you know thank you very much"
He paused
"I am going to find a way to stop this madness...even if it means killing you both"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Geode looked at Yin for a moment and smiled, "You ok? Don't be scared." He looked at Gabriel. "Heh, don't underestimate us, we are some of the best demons around, almost nothing can stop us."
Bailey nodded and smirked a bit, she saw the cuts all over him and knew that they hit him good. "Now lets see..." She ran at him once again and swung her sword at Gabriels neck, Geode followed right behind her doing the same but from the other side.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Yin shook her head holding back onto him, she turned to where Juliet was and pulled Geode and pointed showing she was gone.

Juliet looked at the darker version of herself. As she tipped her head the clone did too.
"Hmm...." Juliet laughed a bit. "Funny how you could do this but she's not me. No one will believe it."
The clone walked up to her and pushed her down with incredible force. "You shouldn't be laughing." She smirked at her and kicked her directly in the upper stomach to make her lose her breathe then she disappeared off to find Bailey and Geode.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Geode looked to where Yin pointed for a moment after the attack, which he did not look if it was successful or now. "Where did she go?" He asked himself almost as if trying to find it out.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:40 pm

They sliced his neck but it instantly healed up
Gabriel stood up and sighed
"I told you right at the start to please give up. I neither want to hurt you nor see you try when you cannot succeed..."

Jenna came running up and stood on the sidelines watching the fight. She quietly cheered for Geode and Bailey

Rai stared at Aria for a long moment then shook his head and went back to watching in disgust

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Juliet laid on the ground almost unconcious for a bit, she kept trying to think.*I...I need to get to them....* She groaned trying to beat her lightheaded ness but couldn't. She just remained laying down.
Juliet's clone walked up to where Geode and Yin were she saw them looking where Juliet originally was and materaziled a sword in her hand and smirked.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 am

"What are you talkng about? We can succeed" Geode smirked a bit. "You may be strong but no one is permanently immortal." He chuckled and got ready to attack again, although he noticed Juliet he had to focus on the task at hand, killing this angel. "Good to see you back Juliet." Geode said "Now you can watch the finale." He held his sword tightly and bailey did the same. "It's your move Gabriel... show us what you can do."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:39 pm

[Reply with Aria Rach?
I'll RP RRR properly again if you =D]

Gabriel looked at them for a long moment
"This...goes against my nature...but if I must, then witness a portion of my power"
He took a deep breath in and pressed his palms together and slowly pushed them apart. An energy ball formed between them. He moved his hands so the energy was resting on top of his right index finger only and then pointed it towards them, but it didn't fire
"Come at me then" he said solemnly

The shadow looked down at Juliet and laughed
"They'll die you know...and you have no way of shielding them. And they'll go to their graves thinking it was all innocent little Juliet's fault"
He laughed maniacally

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Geode acted first, he saw the energyball as hardly a threat. "That's all you got?" Geode smirked. "Thats baby stuff." He ran at Gabriel with fire and shadows surrounding his sword then sent a wave from it at close range. It was worth a shot at least.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum