The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 12 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Bailey eeped and blocked every blow to her stomach with difficulty, she was protecting her stomach from any harm. "You don't slash a persons stomach you ass!" Pillars of ice erupted all over Carlos's castle because of her anger and a few spikes went at him from all directions.

"Bailey told me to give her ten minutes, so I am going to wait here for her ok?" He looked around as he heard someone then saw Juliet. "Hey Juliet! Welcome back." He said.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Juliet appeared by Geode after waving goodbye to the Archangel. She looked at Geode and smiled a bit. "I feel better." Her wing was perkd up and white instead of the dead black it was. "Hey Geode, Hi Yin." She smiled at the little girl who just turned her head and rubbed her head into Geode in an affectionate way.
"Um....Geode I think you have a admirier over there."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Carlos laughed humourlessly
"Says the whore who tried to ram my stomach with ice!"
He got slashed by a lot of the ice but managed to slice some of it off, one bit of which flew right at a cowering Jenna

Rai stood up and looked over at Aria

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Bailey appeared in front of Jenna and blocked the ice, her eyes were clouded with Anger. "There's just one thing, I'm a woman..." Her sword grew a few feet. "and..." Ice appeared all around Carlos, and started closing in on him. "I'm pregnant!" She went so fast she wasn't seen and slicked carlos, letting the ice close in on him.

Geode looked at Yin, she was latched onto him and affectionately rubbing her head on him. She really did admire Geode, probably for saving her. "Yeah I do don't I?" He smiled a bit and looked at Yin again. "Is it because I saved you?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Yin looked at him, hearing them talk about her, she didn't smile still, had a blank expression but she nodded. "Cute too."
Juliet looked at her as she said that. "Awwww."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Rai appeared from nowhere
"Where'd you pick up the extra? She seems to have a crush on Geode from the sounds of it"
Rai was always one to deliver truths, uncomfortable or otherwise...and perhaps needed a bit more tact in doing so

Carlos' eyes widened as she said that, completely throwing his concentration. He was thrown backwards, hard by the blade and slammed into the wall. He crumpled a little and held his sides
"Preg...nant?"

"I didn't want to tell him in case he tried something Bailey" Jenna said looking down, tears in her eyes
"You...you saved me...you should have come here and put your child at risk, I'm not worth that"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Geode smiled a bit. "Thanks." He held her a bit then heard Rai appear, "Where did you come from?" He asked after Rai said that Yin might have a crush on him. "Well I saved her life so I would imagine but she's a bit young." He said looking at Yin.

"Yes pregnant you asshole." She appeared in front of Carlos and put her sword away. "I will be going now." She walked to Jenna and shattered the chains with Ice. "It's fine Jenna, I didn't want him to know anyway, if he did, it wouldn't of thrown off his Concentration and I wouldn't of beaten him like that." She looked at Carlos pulled Jenna up into her arms. "See ya Ahole!" She dissappeared and apeared by Geode Yin and Juliet. She set Jenna on her feet. "Easy fight." She said

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Juliet looked at Geode then Yin then Geode. "Geode its just a crush...." Yin looked at him and then Bailey. She looked at Jenna and hid her head behind Geode, scared of Jenna.
Juliet smiled. "Good job Bailey.." She walked to her and rubbed her stomach. "Want me to bless her now? It'll help protect her incase you get into fights."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Jenna swayed on the spot for a moment and took a deep breath. She ripped off the maid outfit revealing her normal clothes still underneath. She looked at everyone for a minute then grabbed Bailey and pulled her into a tight hug, carefully avoiding her stomach
"Thank you" she whispered
"Maybe your kid will have some hope of not being a psychopath after all" she giggled
She kissed Bailey's cheek and quickly backed off

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

Geode looked at Yin for a minute and nodded a bit. "Yup, I know," He looked at Bailey. "You ok?"
"Yeah." Bailey smiled a bit and looked at Juliet, "Go aheadm but I don't know what gender he or she is yet. "She smiled at Juliet. When Jenna kissed her cheek she blushed a bit and said modestly, "It was no problem Jenna."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Yin looked over Geode's head at Bailey and saw Juliet walk up to her. "Alright and I know but its going to be one gender." Juliet touched her stomach and her stomach glowed a gold for a moment, she blessed the baby, protecting it from being hurt. Juliet looked up smiling and turned to Geode. "Well there you go, babys blessed, feels weird though, I never got to do that."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"What's the kid's sex gonna be then?" Rai asked curiously
Jenna smacked him round the head
"Hey!"
"Be a bit nicer would you" she said scornfully, "That is the woman who just saved my life after all!"
"Alright alright, don't get your knickers in a twist...sounds like Yin isn't the only one with a crush"

Jenna went deep scarlet, but hid it as well as she could and smacked Rai again, angrily
"So um...uh...what gender is the child going to be Juliet?"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Bailey smiled a bit. "Well you got to do it nowwww." She laughed a bit and looked at Rai and Jenna as they fought. "You two are hilarious." She said while laughing and looked back at Geode smiling a bit. "Can you wait for the baby?"
"I can't wait," *So can wait.* He looked at Yin, "You ok Yin? These are friends you can trust them"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Juliet looked up at Bailey. "I can tell you the gender if you want to know it. I know it and I know you two will be very happy." She smiled at Bailey and Geode and laughed a bit at Jenna. "I'm sorry, I don't know you, I'm Juliet...I only have one wing and thats kind of normal now." She smiled a bit.

Yin looked at Bailey and shook her head cowering her head behind Geode's back still gripping onto the back of his shirt.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm

"I'm Jenna, A human kidnapped by a Psychopath and saved by another one" she laughed
"Well, the second bit is kinda debatable. Doesn't seem as much of a psychopath as when I first met her. I think you must have helped change her for the better" she smiled

"God I can feel so much love in the air I might just puke" came a familiar voice
"You were meant to be watching over my daughter Rai..."
"Your daughter is a foul, loathsome bitch Zarathustra"
"Just the way I raised her, to laud herself above all others where she belongs. I see she did a number on your wing Angel, how about I rip the other one out so you match?"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Juliet laughed at Jenna. "I hope I helped..." She heard his voice and cowarded. Zarathustra's voice scared her and she held her wing byputting her hands behind her back pressing the wing to her. "No please...I'll die if you rip it out..."
Yin looked around hearing voice, she clung to Geode even more.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

"You'll die huh? And that's meant to make me not want to rip it out? Foolish girl..."
He looked at Geode and Bailey
"A mini Geode and or Bailey on the way huh? This should be interesting...I wonder how you'll raise the thing given how chummy you've become with Angels and Humans. Would you kill if I ordered you to? Or have you gone soft?"
He said that looking particularly at Geode and Yin

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Geode looked at Juliet "I would like to know" He smiled a bit. The Zarthurastra appeared and said all that causing him to look at Yin for a moment then at Zathurastra "Of course I'd kill if you commanded me to, my lord..." He said, he was still loyal, even if he had Angel and human friends. "Right Bails?"
Bailey nodded "Yeah of course, I mean your the king..." She said looking at him and averting her eyes, something was off about them when they spoke to him though.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Juliet was about to tell them but started shaking hearing what they were saying. Geode had looke right at Yin and said he would kill. Yin started crying and held onto Geode shaking her head into him.
Juliet looked at Zarathustra. "You are a....a...bastard lord!" She growled looking at Yin. "She's just a child. If you want to kill anyone it will be me." She said then got infront of Geode. "Go ahead...make him pull off my wing...I dare you.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

"I have no intention of killing her. She's not worth my time and neither are you
"Geode, Bailey, you are to kill the Archangel Gabriel. The very same one who healed Juliet. Succeed, and I will bless your child with the Demon Lord's seal making it more powerful than either of you could dream...fail...well...don't fail"
He turned and vanished

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Geode and Bailey looked at each other. "Did he just..." Bailey started.
"Yeah, Bails, he did put us on one of our toughest missions to date." He muttered then looked at Yin and Juliet. "I might have to leave you two with each other while I am doing this." Geode said then sighed a bit. "This can't be an easy mission."
Bailey sighed with him. "You're telling me, Archangels... They aren't exactly pushovers."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 pm

"It's worse than you think...he asked you to kill Gabriel...Gabriel is the leader of the 7 High Archangels...In other words, he's second only to the big 'G' upstairs"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Juliet turned to them. "Actually you should let me and Yin help.." Juliet said dead serious. "Think about it, you'll need a lot of help."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

"Thank you for info we already knew." Geode said to whoever gave them the info for Gabriel. Bailey and Geode looked at Juliet and shook their heads. "No way, we can handle this, we don't need help. We are unstoppable when we are together no matter what the challenge is." They said with mock confidence.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Zarathustra appeared in front of Aria and looked at her
"So how are you enjoying your day baby? I'm sure you'll be happy to know, Geode and Bailey have their punishment" he smirked

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum