The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 7 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Raiden Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Zarathustra put his hands on her shoulders
"I was going to save this for your birthday, but I guess I'll give it to you now"
He pulled out a sheet of parchment and gave it to her. It was something saying it could be redeemed in return she would get to be Queen for 24 hours

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Remedy growled at Juliet and Journey. "He needs to die! He deserves it! HE FING DESERVES IT!" She ran at Geode so fast no one could react.
Except Geode who put his hand up aiming at Remedy directly and shot a fire ball at her knocking her out and setting her on fire, if no one helped her she'd be dead soon.

{Anthony check about five-ish posts back I replied to Jenna}

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Juliet looked at Remedy wide eyed. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" Journey gasped and ran inside, she got a pail of water and tried to take the fire out. "I told you don't mess with him!"
Juliet looked at Geode for a bit. S'he wasn't sure what to say though.

Aria looked at her father, seeing the paper. "Really..?" She began to smile a bit and read it. "I...I always wanted this! Oh I love you daddy! I want one of these on my birthday too but...Oh yay!" She jumped up and hugged her father keeping it in hand.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 pm

"You see Aria? I'm always thinking of you, only you. You can redeem it now if you like? The effect is instant and all Demons are immediately told by a psychic wave so they know to respond to you as the Queen for 24 hours. They aren't easy to mke you know, very powerful magic, but only the best for my Aria"

Jenna dipped her fingers in the lake
"About a mile from here. I shouldn't be helping you if you're just going to go and kill again..."
She stood up and let the water drip from her fingers

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 pm

{Oh lord 24 hour queen card >.<}
Geode looked at his fingers on which fire danced and blew them out. "Self defense." He chuckled and watched Journey put out the fire on Remedy. He calmly walked inside while Remedy laid unconscious under Juliet and Journey's care.

"Job, under orders and oh jeez..." Bailey sat down getting a bit nauseous "Ugh I feel like I am going to puke." She said truly feeling like she is going to puke. "Hey, your town has a doctor right?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Aria smiled. "Awww Daddy I love you, thank you so much. See? All I wanted was to be heard and put in a bit of charge and now I am! I would love to redeem it now." She smiled a bit.
(BEST DAY EVERXD)

Journey pulled Remedy into her arms and took her inside to where Juliet was laying and laid her down.
"Don't do that Geode...gosh.."
Juliet looked around outside/ (Time to do 'cute weird things'xD) She saw on the ground a pretty red rose and picked it up. "So beautiful..." She walked inside and up to Geode giving it to him. "Here Geode for you."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:38 pm

"I do what I want," Geode muttered and sat down next to the house. "Can't wait till Im outta here..." he muttered again then looked up as Juliet brought him a rose. He didn't get it, what was with this girl and being so nice to him, he tried to kill her and her sister... "Thanks..." He took it. "I think...." He observed the rose for a moment.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

"Theres nothing wrong with it, I just thought it was pretty and you might like it. It made me happy, can it make you happy?" She tipped her head a bit. "You want me to help you find your sister? Because I will.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 pm

[XD]

"Good, let's redeem it now then"
He took out a pen and signed the paper, then handed it to Aria
"WE both have to sign it, and spill our blood over our signatures to verify it. then it takes about 15 seconds to work its magic. Then you'll be queen for 24 hours. You can say 'Show me my time!" and an hourglass will appear showing you how much time you have left as Queen"

"Maybe you're pregnant" she said casually, taking Bailey's arm and leading her towards the town
"How often do you and your brother sleep together? Do you do it when it's two weeks after your time of the month? Do Demons even become pregnant the same way as Humans? Do you use protection?"
She didn't seem aware these questions might be inappropriate
"My mum was a nurse so I feel obliged to ask..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Aria nodded happily. "Oh thank you Daddy thank you!" She signed it then cut herself to put some blood over her signature. "Time for me to shine." She started laughing a bit evily.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Bailey looked at Her for a moment as she asked all the questions. "Welll... thats our private life but... almost every night since two months ago... we were bored and there was nothing to do, nothing to hunt and we were on vacation and it turned into a habit." Bailey blushedd a bit. "And no protection. "So if your mother was a nurse you know these things?"

"I have no idea where to start looking for my sister so, no I don't need help finding her yet, as I am not going to look for her yet. I need sleep but i can't sleep here because I dont want to be killed in my sleep by vengeful humans."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 pm

"Now there are a few things Aria. If there is an absolute emergency, I can reclaim power from you, but that shouldn't happen. There are some Laws I'v put in place during my time that the contract isn't powerful enough to overcome or contradict, but few if any of them should matter. You can't dethrone me even if you tried, as stated in one of the laws I'v put in place to ensure the contract can't do things like that"

Zarathustra took out a sliver dagger and cut his palm and let the blood trickle down onto his signature. The paper glowed for a few moments, then shredded itself and formed into an hourglass with 24 giant grains of sand, each composed of 60 smaller grains of sand. The hourglass glowed for a moment and sent out a massive wave which told every Demon that Aria was queen for 24 hours.

"You really should use protection...if you did become pregnant, the child could be messed up, too similar genes from the mother and father...not good. and yeah I do know a thing or two. Never wanted to be a nurse myself but I overheard more than enough. Not that it's my place to tell you how messed up that is when my brother was having affairs with every woman that would, and then decided he was gay, then decided to go kill himself. What a pleasant man he was...."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

"Wonder if he turned into a demon after that because that is definitely not angelic behavior." Bailey shrugged "You mean my brothers baby could end up messed up if i had it. Why is that?" Bailey asked "I mean besides the similar Genes thing why is that." She looked at Jenna

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

"Wouldn't surprise me in the least to be perfectly honest with you..."
She let go of Bailey's arm, sure now they had walked a little way that she'd follow her of her own accord
"And it's mostly cause of the genes, but if you mean on a social level, probably because the pair of you would raise the little bugger to be a psychopathic murderer just like mummy and daddy. Not that I'm implying either of you are psychopathic murderers, it is 'your job' after all"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Bailey walked with her her and shrugged. "I am going to raise them to be a great Hunter Demon." She looked at Jenna. "Angel's don't belong here. They don't belong on earth, that's why we kill them." She looked at Jenna for a moment then away. "So he won't be a psychopathic murder."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:54 pm

"Come on Daddy, I won't abuse that power, I promise And whyyyy would I want to dethrone you?" She tipped her head innocently. "I have othe rthings in mind anyway.." She rubbed her hands together and started walking awya. "I'll see you soon Daddy! Seee you soon.."

Juliet shook her head. "You won't be...I promise, just sleep if you need it." She smiled to him and led him over to a couch that nothing was on. "I'll watch over you if you want me too.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Name:Reed
Age you appear to be Angel:17
Sex:Male
Species:Angel
Abilities:Can control light
Weapon(s):knife
Bio:He was only 17 when she was murdered. It was a dark night as he walked home alone he was kidnapped and tortured till he finally couldn't take anymore and they killed him. He is really shy and tries to stick t him self but if someone needs him he will try his best to help.
Appearance:When Angel's Fall - Page 7 GinIchimaru_DoISuitWell_answer_1_xlarge

Name:Bay
Age you appear to be Demon:15
Sex:Female
Abilities:Mind
Weapon:Sai
Bio:She is a demon and I will finish the rest Later
Appearance:When Angel's Fall - Page 7 Cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770078-598-450

Last edited by soulie on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am

"Be careful Aria" he called out, watching her leave, clearly suspicious of what she might do
"You've doomed us all for 24 hours Zarathustra...you know that right?" Rai said when she was out of earshot
"And Geode and Bailey need to sleep with both eyes opened..."
"They already have the warning in the form of the Psychic message sent out to all Demons. If they're smart they'll run a thousand miles for the day. And for the last time, it's King Zarathustra to you, Human"
"It's Rai to you, Demon"
"I should kill you for that"
"But you won't"

"Difference of opinion I guess. I say Psychopathic murderer, you say brilliant little hunter Demon"
She looked up at the sky for a moment, then at Bailey
"Well technically, Demons don't belong on this Earth either...you should probably all leave, go back to your own territory and everyone could just get along...or everyone could just get along in the first place"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am

Bay wandered the street aimlessly. She was so board and there was nothing to do. She though about how nice it would be to be the ruler of the demons but knew she never would so she pushed the thoughts out of her head and looked for a angel to kill of a demon to talk to.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am

"Alright." Geode said then stood up going inside. "Thanks, or something like that." He said not really used to giving people gratitude. He sat down leaning on the wall and shut his eyes, he was in a half-sleep and not a full sleep just in case Remedy tried to kill him in his sleep. Plus he had gotten a mental message of Aria's queen-status for twentyfour hours, the minute he senses her he is either going to attack or run like hell.

"Touche." Bailey muttered and looked around as jenna spoke. "Get along? Hahaha, way to live in a fantasy world, no matter what species that will never happen, demons can't get along wtih demons humans or Angels and Humans are the same and so are angels."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

Journey rolled her eyes seeing Geode then Juliet walk to him. "No not there its not comfortable.."
"Why do you care Juliet? He's never going to be good, stop trying to change him! He hates your guts and when your vulnerable he'll kill you!" Juliet just looked down and helped Geode up. "I said the couch.." She led him over and made him lay on that.

Aria smiled looking around the forest. "Bailey Bailey Baileyyyyyy! Where are youuuu?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

"Way to stereotype an entire race in one sentence Bailey"
She rolled her eyes
"Sure some Demons, Angels and Humans may be like that, but others aren't. We've been having a civil conversation for the past 30 minutes or so. Admittedly it's been about murder, incest and psychopaths, but nevertheless, doesn't it feel nice to have a conversation with me instead of trying to rape and murder me?"

"So now you aren't king, what are you gonna do?"
"Relax on a beach in Spain surrounded by scantily clad Succubi attending to my every whim"
"Sounds....have fun"
"Oh I will. Remember to keep your eye on my daughter Human, or the consequences will be severe..."
"You have Malachi for that..."
"He has other things to attend to. Watch her Human, you've been warned"
He promptly vanished

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 am

While walking around Bay ran into Aria falling back 'Hey watch where your going." Bay stood up she still ha no idea who it was yet.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 am

"Murder* I don't rape people." Bailey muttered but shrugged. She guessed it was kinda nice but not really as fun as killing people. Then she heard HER. "Oh shit..." She looked around seeing that Aria wasn't there yet. "Otay, listen, you hear that girl... Don't tell her I hid in this tree." Bailey jumped up in a tree and hid inside the leaves.

Geode got up and let Juliet pull him to the couch. Once there he laid down and looked at Journey "Oh get your panties out of a bunch, you cranky bi-atch." He rolled over and started snoring.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

Aria felt Bay run into her and turned around growling. "Watch where I'm GOING!? I am the Queen of demons! Watch where YOU'RE going!" she growled at Bay then turned back. "BAILEYYYYYYYYYYY!"

"STOP CALLING ME A B YOU B!!!" Journey growled and Juliet just looked down. "Why can't we get along?"
"Cause...GODDAMNIT Juliet you're so STUPID! Don't you see what he's doing?! He's tricking you and mocking you! He doesn't care about anyone but himself! Just..." Journey looked at Juliet and saw the tears forming in her eyes, they were wide too and Juliet looked scared, like a child would be. "Juliet...I-I didn't mean to ye.." Before she could finish Juliet ran past Journey and out of the house sobbing.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum