The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 8 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 am

Jenna looked up at Bailey, confused
"But...what? Who is she and why is she after you?"
Jenna looked around and couldn't see Aria, figuring from the distance of her voice they had a little time before she found her

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 am

"Just don't tell her!" Bailey hissed and stayed still as a log in the tree,

Geode heard what happened and smirked slightly. He rolled back over and looked at Journey. "Ha! Look what you did!" He chuckled. "Told you that you were." He put his arms under his head adn smiled. "You should give your sister credit she is a good person and not to mention not the brightest color in the rainbow."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 am

Bay looked at her as she realized who she was. "I'm so sorry queen is there anything I can do for you."

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 am

Aria looked at Bay. "No...I'm fine, just NEVER run into me again! Now Begone!"
Aria kept walking around looking around, she saw no one though and was about to scream Bailey's name again when she was pushed over and fell.
"HEY!" She growled falling on her back. "What the..." She looked up and saw Juliet leaning over her in tears, she looked too tired and in a lot of pain. "I don't know whether to kill you or feel bad...." She growled. "I hate feeling bad.....but who caused your pain cause it wasn't me!"
"Sister..." Juliet barely made out still crying.

Journey growled at him. "She is VERY smart actually! I think its your fault shes like this, she wants you to be her friend and in result we ALL know what you really are but she's trying to change what she can't!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 am

"Fine, fine!"
Jenna leaned forward and strained to hear Aria
"I think...I think something ran into her....another girl...crying by the sounds of it"
"You might wanna hide yourself a little better, I can see the edges of your face and your foot though Bailey"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 am

Bailey went further back on the tree... then a spider appear in front of her face. "AH!" She screamed and jumped down. Her scream had been pretty loud and easily heard by Aria. "Oh crap... Damn spiders..."
In the tree the spider seemed to be smiling {Not a character just a spider that likes to scare peopleXD}

"If you don't think you can change me then why not kill me yet?! Pathetic girl. I suppose I will go find your stupid sister then leave, thats what Ill do." Geode stood up and walked out of the house growling at Journey.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am

Aria heard Bailey and smirked, she could soon go get her but looked at Juliet. She sighed. *One thing at a time...*
"Come here.." Aria pulled Juliet into a hug and let her cry when she held her, they were about the same height. "I just..." Juliet barely made out. Aria smirked a bit. She wanted to try something. "Follow me..." She took Juliet out of the foredt knowing she left Bailey there and she soon woud go back but first thing first. She took Juliet to a place filled with flowers, roses too. Juliet looked around and smiled a bit. "They...make me happy.."
"Simple things huh?" Juliet nodded as she sat down and grabbed some roses. "Maybe Journey will be happy once I bring her some.." Juliet's eyes went wide and her scream ran across the whole field and plain. She collasped and Aria smirked with blood on her hand. "Sorry dear...can only be nice for a while.." She walked away.

"She is NOT stupid!" Journey growled and started running after him. "Don't call her that!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:15 am

"She seemed to have gone off somewhere with the other girl, but she's coming now"
She pulled Bailey to her feet and glared at George's evil spider
"You should run now while you have the chance, I'll distract her...GO!"
She walked back in front of the tree and started looking out for Aria, even though she had no idea what she looked like

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:22 am

"Actually..." Bailey drew her sword. "Im going to teach that brat a lesson." She growled a bit and got ready for Aria to come through to their clearing. "Oh be careful, if she started singing try to run." Bailey muttered.

Geode slapped Journey right in the face to shut her up{I'm niceXD} when Juliet's scream started. "Did you hear that? Follow me." He ran through the forest looking around for the source of the scream, then he saw the flower field and Juliet and went to her slowly just in case Aria was nearby.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 am

Aria looked around. "Baileyyyyy! Oh BAILEYYYYY!" She started making her name sound like she was singing. "Don't make me use my powers...I rule over you now..and plus...I'll just sing!"
She luaghed walking still past some trees and bushes.

Journey moved her head as he slapped her. Her cheek was red and she touched it and growled. "You little!" She stopped as she heard Juliet scream. "No...." Journey's eyes widened and she was shocked at hell that Geode started running to find her.
Juliet laid in he middle of the fields, coughing up blood. Blood spurted from a hole in her back, Aria clean took one of the wings right out of her. She looked weak and even more easier to kill, but she didn't see Journey or Geode yet.
(No stealing my winggg idea, I was the first to bring that into a rp I think hehehxD)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 am

There was the sound of a strumming Guitar from up the tree Bailey had been in, and randomly, Spanish music was playing softly in the background
"Oh no my lovely, I don't think you will" came a guy's voice
It was gentle yet defined, and clearly Spanish. The guy was wearing a Matador outfit
"The Queen will want to have you herself. Regrettable, you would have made a lovely chew toy for me. But Demon is as Demon does"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 am

Geode saw Juliet and gasped a bit. "Un-fing-Holy Shit!" He looked at the gaping wound in Juliets back. "This is definitely Aria's doing. Sadistic little brat." He kneeled by Juliet and summon a fire ball. "This is gunna hurt you stupid angel." He said then pressed the fire to the wound, cauterizing it so it wouldn't bleed then stood and looked at Journey. "Take care of her, if Aria is near, Bailey can't be too far away." He threw a fire ball into the air and it went high over the forest and exploded into a star-like light like a flare but it lasted longer.

"Oh jeez." Bailey looked at him. "You will shut the hell up I do what i want." She growled a bit and looked back at the forest then saw the flare looking up. "Thats my brother!" SHe said and sent an Ice flare right at the fire one to show Geode her location but something more happened{Because George wants to!}. The flares clashed and turned into a gigantic shadow dragon that let out a roar shaking the forest and areas around it. It then flew at Geode shrinking as it did.
Once it was small enough it landed on Geodes shoulder.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 am

Juliet looked at Geode sad. "I-I'm not stupid..." She sniffled crying still. "Just let me die.."
Journey looked down. "Juliet...I didn't mean to yell..."
Juliet got onto her knees ignoring her sister. "Leave me alone..." She got up and tried walking away but she wasn't getting far without help. Journey looked at her shocked. She wanted her to help but this was her fault Juliet was hurt.
"Just go find your sister...." Journey said to Geode. "And we'll let my stupid angel sister die.."
She turned and started walking away.
Juliet turned hearing her wiht her wolf ears. "Sister..."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:52 am

"You know, as tame as you Humans are young lady, you come up with some truly fascinating inventions. The 'gooeetahr' for example. Truly a wondrous object"
He started strumming the Gerudo Valley tune on it
"Perhaps the Queen will let me keep both of you as my pets? Oh I would be delighted...LADY ARIA, YOUR VICTIMS AWAIT" he called out as he kept on strumming

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 am

"Don't you start with me Carlos I will feed your intestines to my hellhound if you keep it up." She pointed her sword at him growling threatening a huge black of ice by the glowing tip of her sword. "Don't make me laugh, you know my brother is more powerful when he's with me so it would be easy to kill you."

Geode looked back at Juliet. "You aren't accepting help." He said "That makes you a stupid little girl no matter how much you dislike it, not go with your sister!" He growled a bit and grabbed her pulling her up. "And don't worry, all angels are stupid." He handed Juliet to Journey. "Some family member you are, told you you were a bitch. 'let her die' Yeah real family there."
The dragon squawked and Geode chuckled "He agrees!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 am

Journey pushed Juliet away mad at her. "I don't want her! Kill her if you want, I spent months trying to get revenge because I love her, all I wanted was her to be alive and happy but ever since she came back she doesn't even care about me! So go ahead and kill her, call me a bitch or whatever you want...she doesn't even care.." Journey ran off before Juliet could even say omehting.
"But...Journey....I-I do.." Juliet looked down, her sister never heard her. "I love you Journey...please.." She looked up at Geode for a bit. "You want to kill me? Its what my sister wants...and I'll do anything to make her happy."

Aria looked around. "BAILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 am

Geode growled a bit and kept hold of Juliet. "FINE! Ya bitch." Geode motioned toward the dragon and it flew leading them towards bailey and around aria. "Juliet, killing a wounded angel is like killing a mountain lion... it's not fun." He dragged her along while following the dragon.

"I over here you little brat!" Bailey called out to Aria

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:18 am

Out of nowhere, a figure dressed in robes holding a two handed Katana appeared and dropped from the sky. He ran towards Aria and started slashing at her
"Die Demon!" he growled and kept trying to attack her

Carlos looked lazily over and then down at Jenna and Bailey
"Oh my, what a problem" he smirked
"This is turning out to be quite interesting indeed"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 am

Aria walked out and smiled seeing Bailey. "What did you call me?"
She look dup seeing the demon and jumped out of the way. "Get away! I'm in another fight!"

Juliet let Geode pull her seeing no reason to pull away. "Sory my death isn't fun anymore, I can't make anyone happy now can I?" She sighed a bit, her back hurting and so was her heart, her sister hated her and she rather be killed right now, atleast she wouldn't be called stupid by Journey and Geode if she was dead.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 am

"Oh quit being so whiny!" Geode said, "Choose a freaking choice and live with it god, you are so hopeless." He muttered the last part and followed the dragon, it reached Bailey the same time Aria did.
Geode walked into the clearing holding onto Juliet to pull her along. "Sis!"
"Geode!" Bailey smiled a bit "I have news..."
"Tell me later sis!"
Bailey looked at the one person who was attacking Aria and silently cheering him on.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

Rai came running into the clearing, panting like mad
"Oh...oh God...sides...hurt...so much....God I hate Zarathustra right now...."
He looked at Aria
"Your damned father bound me to your presence for 24 hours...it literally hurts me to be away from you..."
He mumbled a few choice swear words under his breath
"What the heck is going on?"

Shuro backed off a little as though he suddenly realised everyone was there
"What the heck?"

In the chaos, Carlos jumped down from the tree. He grabbed Jenna from behind and vanished with her in an instant

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am

Bay watched her leave and looked around it was a little cold and she had nothing to do there were no angels to kill and no Demons to converse with she was totally alone right now with nothing but walk around feeling stupid.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 am

Aria smiled as Geode, Juliet and Bailey came into view. "Awwww you brought me an angel to kill." She smiled looking at Juliet. "How fun." Juliet gulped and backed up, slightly behind Geode.
"Whats wrong Juliet? I was nice to you before, is it not good enough?" She tipped her head and looked at Shuro, Bailey, Geode and Juliet. "I'll make you all a deal, you give me one of yourselves and I'll kill you and be on my way."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:27 am

Bailey slightly noticed Jenna being taken by Carlos but she couldn't worry about that for now. Aria seemed a bit crazy at the moment. She instinctively put an arm over her stomach as if protecting it when she said kill.
Geode glared at Aria, "You spoiled girl... you don't kill your subjects! You will lose loyalty if you do even with power, loyalty is a bad thing to lose." He kept Juliet behind him and glared at her before looking at Bailey. "Any plans?" he whispered.
"Not really." She whispered back

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 am

Aria looked at Geode and Bailey a bit shocked, they didn't just throw the half dead angel infront of her and run away to save their lives.
"Actually my daddy said I'm incharge of punishment as Queen for a day, so I choose what to do, I still have about 23 hours left and am ready to make your life hell. So....whose it gonna be?"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum