The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Angel's Fall

4 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

When Angel's Fall - Page 2 Empty Re: When Angel's Fall

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Journey hugged her happily. "Oh I'm so so happy..." She sniffled moving her sister's hair from her eyes, I'll protect you Juliet I promise."
Juliet looked at her, leaning up from where she fell. "I've been watching over you sis...I know you will, I will protect you too ok?" She smiled as Journey helped her up. "Juliet...who...who did this to you though? Who killed you?"
Juliet looked down. "I don't remember, I think it was an accident, like I wasn't supposed to die but I did anyway..."
"Well who hurt you? They kill you and it doesn't make it any better!" Journey screamed making Juliet flinch but nod. "I think...it was that Bailey girl...she never liked me you know..."
"Uh..." Journey looked around the graveyard and saw Bailey and geode wlaking by. "You mean her?"
Juliet looked over, she had her wings still on her back and her ears lowered, her broken halo stayed in place though, she nodded. "Yeah...her."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Bailey looked at Geode and smiled a bit. "Come on bro there has to be some angels to kill here, we can kill them all and possibly be the strongest demons out there!" SHe smiled and jumped up holding his hand. "Cmonnnnn"
"Oh alrighttt" He smiled a bit at his sister "Let's take them all down." He looked over at Journey and Juliet. "Oh my god Bailey look who it is in angel form."
"Hehe, thats so perfect!" She held her sword sill covered in blood from her victims.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Juliet looked at Bailey and Geode, she gulped when they looked at her, she saw Bailey's sword. "Oh my god....Journey." She turned to her sister whose green eyes stared at Bailey's sword too. "They're killing angels..."
Juliet screamed and grabbed Journey's ahdn and started running of the graveyard with her, her arms and legs had some bandages on them still and she could know feel what it was like lying on the ground being beat to death all over again.
"No...No way! I'm not going back! NEVER going back!" Juliet shouted pulling her sister as fast as she coul and Journey easily kept up with her because she was a bit weak.
"They won't take you! Not again....why did she kill you in the first place?"
"Cause I'm nothing more than a freak to her.." She gasped trying to breathe then she tripped over on the ground, she was barefoot, and fell on her arms.
"Juliet!" Journey leaned down pulling her up. "Come on we have to go!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 pm

"I love it when they run." Bailey smiled and grabbed Geode's hand. They disappeared in the shadows causing everyone to lose sight of them. They let Journey and Juliet run for a bit then let them get a safety feeling then appeared right in front of them from the shadows. "Running is useless" Bailey smirked and licked some blood off her sword. "Now come silently."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Journey begged Juliet to get up but she couldn't. Juliet gasped seeing the sword again and hearing Bailey. "NO way!" Journey jumped infront of Juliet and pulled out her own sword. "I won't let you two take her away from me again."
Juliet tried to lean up but couldn't, she looked barely at her sister. "Journey get away I'll be fine.."
Journey growled. "Why did you kill her in the first place you bitch!?" She screamed at bailey holding her sword tight.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Bailey laughed, "Whats this? A frail human trying to prtect her? How cute." Bailey brandished her sword. "Stand back Geode I will kill them."
"If you insist Bails." Geode took a step back and watched with a smirk, he was waiting for his sister to show her power.
"Oh I killed her because I wanted to, and geode helped." She laughed and slashed at Journey hitting the blade of their swords together. "Lets fight you pathetic human, just to see who wins!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Sullivan was walking when he spotted 3 girls and a boy but thats wasn't what made him stop it was the sword that made him stop he could tell what was happening and wanted to step in but he wouldn't take the chance. He remained about 7 feet away silent watching the two girls being attacked.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Journey's sword hit her's as she pulled it up to defend herself. "Why don't you just leave her alone!" She pushed Bailey off using her sword. "Juliet get out of here!"
"No...one I can't get up.." She leane dup but was only able to support herself. "And two I'm never going to leave you here!"
Journey growled a bit and tackled Bailey down using her sword to hold her's down. "Why can't you two just die instead?!"
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Bailey smirked and started pushing her back with her strength, "You can't win human!" An ice pillar came out from under Journey, either hitting her and making her get away from Bailey. She stood up and brandished her sword. "Comeon! You can do better! Weakling human!" She sent sharp ice shards at Juliet and Journey to severely injure them or kill them, although it could be sent back at her with the right moves.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:42 pm

After watching for a few more minutes Sullivan became very interested and walked closer to them and stood almost arm length away. watching them and figured out that the one on the ground was Juliet who was an angel like himself and that the girl protecting her was her sister. He still wasn't sure about the hunters but he wasn't going to be the one to ask either. He had learned after a few encounters that it's best to just stay out of there way.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Journey screamed seeing the ice pillar, it cut her leg a bit so she jumped back. "Bailey you little demon!" She growled and saw the ice shards going at them. "Juliet run!" She hit all the shards with the sword stopping them then quickly helped her sister up. "Run, that way!" she pushed her behind and away from her and Juliet quickly started running.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:05 pm

There was a sudden darkness in the clouds overhead the 2 sets of Siblings. From nowhere Malachi appeared behind Geode and Bailey, facing away from them
"I see you two are up to your usual antics. Leave them be, you have a mission assignment from the Demon King himself, a very important one at that. So you had better come quickly or you might find yourselves in some hot water...You can tend to those two later"

Zarathustra was still walking around the battlefield when he suddenly stopped
"A...Aria...my precious girl...where have you gone?"
The calm look faded instantly into a deep anger. He knew someone had taken his daughter, and they would suffer more than ever imaginable for doing so
"If they touch a single hair on her head...."
He was too angry to even finish the sentence, literally shaking with rage

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Bailey was about to go after Journey and Juliet but sighed when Malachi appeared, he was always one to rain on her parade. She hated it when he interupted them during a hunt. "What is is Malachi?" They both asked him at the same time getting next to each other and holding hands. "From the demon king himself? Sounds serious, what is it?" Bailey said watching Juliet run away, she wanted to go after he so bad at the moment.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Journey took the moment she could to run away and did, she ran up to Juliet, took her hand and ran off with her as fast as they could go until Juliet actually collapsed. "I can't....go anymore sis....I'm sorry.."
Journey kneeled down and pulled Juliet into her arms holding her. "Its ok, I'm just glad we're alive....thank god.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

"It is not my business to know what your mission is if the King himself wishes to assign you such an honour. I strongly advise you not to tarry, else you might feel his anger..."
Malachi vanished instantly leaving behind a small trail of shadowy smoke

Anthony and Ramona were sitting opposite each other, staring each other down
"We should be trying to rip each other's throats out..."
"Yet we aren't"
"That's no big tragedy, I don't want to see more bloodshed, especially with so many Hunter Demons around..."
"Then let's make a pact to protect each other?"
"Sounds like a plan"

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm

The place he was at seemed heavenly, too heavenly. Where...was it?
He set Aria down on a soft bed, laying her down. She had been knocked out while entering the place he was at. It was a chamber, one of the holiest places still alive besides heaven, demons cannot enter, even the strongest demons will be pushed back, only an angel, that is allowed to come in by him can enter.
"I'm sorry you are only a child." He walked over and sat down. "But once I have all my normal strength back I will kill you. You are not innocent and you killed my people, you even helped us lose our powers." He tried to keep calm but really couldn't. No one was allowed in here but him, it was gated off by his little power left. He sighed and drew a sword. "Maybe....I can do the killing now..." He slowly started walking over to where he plaed Aria and she started opening her eyes laying down still. "Daddy...."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Bailey looked at Geode for a second then at the shadows. "Lets go to the king then." She said smiling then kissed him in an un-sisterly way.
Geode smiled a bit "Yes, lets go." Once they kissed they melted into the shadows then rose up in front of Zarathustra. "What mission do you have for us m'lord?" They asked in unison, something that they were really incredibly good at.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 pm

As they left Sullivan sat on a bench he was so bored and had nothing to do. There really nothing he wanted to do he was way to shy to just walk up to somebody and talk to them plus he wasn't very social he preferred action over talking.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"Still doing that huh? You've been doing it since you were kids if I remember rightly...it's annoying...especially given the fact you're lovers...makes it even more annoying..."
The King turned round to face them. He wasn't hiding his anger. A vein was pulsing in his forehead, dangerously close to exploding
"Aria is missing. No one else besides me, Malachi and you two are to know, otherwise I will kill you both for letting others find out. Earlier an Angel slaughtered all these Demons...I was going to have you hunt him down, but Aria is my priority above everything else. I was her returned safe to me, and the one who did this kneeling on my throne room floor, alive so that I might personally teach him what the price is for daring to go near my Princess. Bring them both to me and you two will be rewarded...fail and the consequences...well, let's just say you don't want to fail me..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:00 pm

"Oh kingy, don't get so worked up over it." They still talked in unison then held hands watching him as he spoke about their mission. So their mission was to save Aria? Piece of cake. "Is that all? Don't worry we will have the one who stole her on his knees and begging for mercy right in front of you~ If thats the only mission we will go save her now, of course we need a general location of where she was last."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Aria was ina specially guarded place in some ruins, it is protected by magic and only a few angels can get through, Juliet being one of them since the person who took Aria and her knew eachother and were good friends.
"Wheres...my daddy?" Aria sniffed, she acted so young, her body was under a spell and she couldn't move she felt weak too.
"Doesn't matter does it? You will be dead soon and daddy can't protect you."
"I...I want my daddy....Abba! Abba!" She started screaming 'Abba; but the ony was Zarathusta could hear it was in his head.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Zarathustra eyed them over for a minute then waved his hand and they were teleported to where Aria last was. Unfortunately it was 15 feet in the air and Rai was standing in the spot they would land...Rai looked up, not having enough time to move, or even finish swearing when he saw them above him

He suddenly heard Aria's voice in his head
"ARIA?! ARIA?! Can you hear me baby? Daddy will get you back soon I swear! I'll make the one who did this pay through their teeth! Hold on my baby girl, you won't be away from Daddy from too much longer I swear it! Then we can torture the one who did this together, won't that be fun?"
He tried to sound reassuring, but it was difficult to hide the note of panic in his head

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Geode and Bailey fell on Rai. "Ugh I feel a human under me..." They both said then looked at Rai "At least he broke our fall!" They laughed and got up looking around, they spotted the butterflies and recognized them. "Omg The butterflies!" They looked at Rai. "Thanks for breaking our fall human, hope we broke something." They giggled and kissed each other for a second the looked back at the butterflies. "I recognize them, they are usually with Aria, you think they can lead us to her?"
Geode nodded "I think so"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:19 pm

The butterflies danced around Geode and Bailey for a bit then started flying away to lead them to the ruins where she was, but a shield was over it and it was invisible but it was push them back if they tried to enter.

Aria couldn't hear him, the angel stopped him from communicating to her. "Daddy don't hate me please! Answer me! Daddy! Please answer me!" She started crying then she let out a terrible scream and then there was nothing.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raiden Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Zarathustra had practically broken down on the floor, the first time ever
"ARIANA, PRINCESS OF DEMONS...I SWEAR I WILL GET YOU BACK!!!" he roared
Such was his rage that a powerful wave of energy blasted from his body and vaporised all the surrounding Demon bodies into nothingness. He had never been, and unless Aria turned up dead, would likely never be this angry again

Rai groaned a bit and stood up
"Fortunately you didn't break anything. You're looking for the Demon girl aren't you? The one that was slaughtering all those Angels...maybe this would teach her not to do such cowardly and vile things like pick on those so much weaker than herself...but I guess that's Demons for you. I suppose you two are the same aren't you? I can tell your siblings just by looking at you...kissing...not that it's for me to pass any judgement, but I figured Demons at least had some sense of morality...guess I was wrong..."

Raiden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum