The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon: Web of Magic (Soul, Geode, Luna RPXD)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Avalon: Web of Magic (Soul, Geode, Luna RPXD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalon: Web of Magic (Soul, Geode, Luna RPXD)

Post  soulie Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Damien rolled his eyes as she left. The rest of the day was pretty much the same for him as he worked till about seven. He retreated home just in time for dinner but was not really hungry. Instead he went to his computer and looked at Avalon. He frowned and quickly shut his computer. "What the hell am I doing. That place is just fake." He stood and walked to his clock setting it for six am. "That darn girl has me looking up something so stupid now." He gave a groan and laid in bed soon falling asleep bit it wasn't much time as he woke to a buzzing. He scratched his head and prepared for school skipping breakfast to actually make it to science class on time hoping to see that girl again.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Avalon: Web of Magic (Soul, Geode, Luna RPXD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalon: Web of Magic (Soul, Geode, Luna RPXD)

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Geode held Faith and looked up hearing the Dark Mage's voice. He growled slightly, she looked familiar and she was the most likely cause for what happened to his daughter. "What have you done to my daughter?" He said threateningly.

Luke wiggled a bit trying to get down. "Let me go! Mommy will be back just you wait!" He glared at her looking very angry in the way that 5 year old do. "Daddy just promised you to go out that doesn't make you together! Especially not after I tell him what you said!"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:33 pm

"Oh really?" Luna laughed. "Well then I'm going to have to make sure you aren't around much." She pulled his hair. "You aren't going to tell your daddy anything." She took him to the forest, deep deep inside until they were in Avalon. "Huh...this place is weird." She had no idea about Avalon but saw animals around and threw Luke down. "Have fun getting home!" She ran off and out of the woods.

The Dark Mage jsut laughed. "Ahahahahahaha....you are funny." She walked up to him holding her hand out. "I did not such thing but...I want you to help me and maybe I'll do all in my power to cure her.." She smirked and in her hand a glowing ball of stars was there. "This is part of the map of Aldenmor...however, it doesn't work with my touch...it must be the touch of a wizard and it expands. You find me a wizard, and help me destroy Avalon...I'll save her, and maybe even help you find that girlfriend of yours.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Walking into class Damien looked around. She wasn't there yet. *Watch her not even be in this class. I don't know why I did this. It's all fake. She probably knows she lied and thats why she's not here that was if she was actually in his class.* He sat at his desk thinking as he began to trace. It was just something he saw in his dream. There was a meadow with 2 figures but he didn't know who they were. He smiled at his drawing and looked up to see if the girl arrived yet.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:10 pm

"Let me go!" He struggled greatly. "DADDY!" He called out but then it was too late he was in a forest that he had never been in before surrounded by wild animals. Luna had left him there and it scared him. "D-daddy? Mommy? Anyone?!" He looked around completely lost and with wide eyes.

Geode looked at her and shook his head. But what choice did he truly have? He would have to make a deal with the devil, so to speak, to get Faith healed. And did she say something aobut Juliet? He looked up at the Mage. "Alright... but you heal her first and when she is give me that and we will strike a deal..."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm

The mage shook her head, the hood covering her dark eyes. "Thats not the deal, the quicker you get this done, the quicker she gets healed. Otherwise, I will let her rot in your arms." She only smirked and held the orb out to him. "Take it. NoW!"
She tipped her head hearing Luke scream out. "Hmmm, we have another in our forest? Who is this? Another child..."

Emily walked in and slammed Damien's head into his book. "Did that wake you up?" She rolled her eyes and stole the drawing off his desk. "Man Damien this looks like crap." She threw the drawing out and saw down behind him.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Geode looked down slightly then nodded. "Fine... But If I can't find anyone... I'm going to make a deal with you." He heard Luke and gasped a bit. "Luke?" He looked towards the voice. "I'll get started..." He took the orb then went to find Luke before he found a qizard to open the map for the Mage. "Luke?"
Luke heard Geode and looked around ."Daddy?" He ran to the voice and saw Geode. "Dad!" He hugged him around the Legs. "What's wrong with Faith?" He asked looking up at her.
"She just a little sick okay? Daddy will fix it all."

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 pm

The mae disappeared soon after he left, leaving the orb with him. Faith opened her eyes and looked sadly at her brother and coughed a bit, too weakt to move on her own. "Daddy...why do you...hate me..?"
After that question, Avalon's dark side appeared more. Little black creatures, mist wolves and all sorts of other animals surrounded them.
"Humans.."
"In our territory?"
"This is unheard of!"
"Unspeakable..."

(Hmm whose the wizard gonna beee?)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Damien jumped a bit as he was slammed into a book. As he heard the voice of the culprit he gave a pissed off smile and stood. "I was before but if it makes you feel better yes I'm awake". He watched his drawing drop from the window and cursed at her comment. "And that place called Avalon is fake. There is no way a place with magic and such could exist. The world is run through science. Not Magic." he walked to the desk near hers and sat down looking to her.

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Geode looked at Faith hurt. "FAith... I would never hate you... you are my daughter." He looked down a bit and hugged her. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or Luke."
"D-Dad!" Luke gasped seeing the wolves and looked around.
Geode looked around gasping slightly. "Stay by Me luke..." He pulled Luke by him and Faith.
"Just Leave us alone... and I will leave with them okay?"

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 pm

A silver unicorn watched them sighing. "Leave them be.." He said and looked at Faith as Geode held her. "The little one is sick...strange...how did she catch a could only we capture?"
"You think the mage has something to do with it?"
"I do.." He walked over to them smiling. "Why so scared Geode...its like, you forget all about us....but don't you remember?"

Emily sighed and rolled her eyes at him then just waited for the teacher. "You have such an attitude." She growled and slapped him when he called Avalon fake. "ITISNOTFAKE!" She was about to jump at him, she was so annoyed but she remained calm and loked down at her paper instead. "Stupid Cafe boy.."
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soulie Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 pm

His pissed off smile soon became just a pissed off look as he held his stinging face. "If it's real then prove it." He stood up grabbing his stuff. "Come on before it's to late. Show me this Avalon place and I would rather be a cafe boy than a geek who believes things like avalon are real."

(I promise that he will be much better when they reach avalon.)

Last edited by soulie on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

soulie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tempest Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Geode heard the unicorn. It sounded familiar but Geode had blocked quite a bit ofhis memories when he left Avalon. "I recognize you... but I can't seem to unblock my memories about you..." He looked at Faith for a second and then back at the unicorn. "Do you know how to heal her?" He asked hopefully.

Tempest
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum