The Fallen Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3

2 posters

Go down

Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3 Empty Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3

Post  Tenebre Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 pm

So...a long time ago, Journey's little sister Juliet, got kidnapped and possibly killed (because SOMEONE isn't answering me >C JK, love you wifey<3333 xD) by a horrible horrible demon serial killer person named Kamin C<

Then Journey's brother Dason fell into a vortex. And became so awesome, he didn't need anyone. So he left, because he was just plain epic like that.

So then Journey was all alone. With evil demon serial killer Kamin lurking around. Everywhere. Like a stalker.

What could come from this horrible lame plotline that Avery wrote in like 5 minutes (it would've been 2 but..George was asking me stuffXD)!? *gasp*

Name:
Appearence:
Theme Song:
Other:

This RP has been certified by Avery Joan Wifey that it was made lazily, and she can make much much better ones when she actually tries xD
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3 Empty Re: Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

(OMGG Epicc! I did answer you thoughhhhh! Hehe Kidnapped and Dason will come back as a snobby dude who needs help thoughhh and Juliet will be like a bit young in this rppp..Its PERFECT!)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

https://thefallen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 pm

(XDDD Really? And I was being lazy, don't worryXD)

Name: Kamin
Weapons(if any) : Two '22 pistols xD
Appearence: Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3 Commission-14-252601877 (but her hair is a light pink, a bit pastel-ish xD)
Theme Song: Angels of Clarity - Dead By April, Life Starts Now - Three Days Grace, Bloody Mary - Lady GaGa
Other: She's mean C:

Name: Willow
Weapons(if any) : Two vorpal daggers~<3
Appearence: Ray & Ave 1x1 RP <3 Commission-Doomalicious-253060532
Theme Song: Electric Chapel - Lady GaGa
Other: Her bunny is named Taylor, and he is aliveeeeee!~ C<
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Name: Journey
Weapons(if any) : Daggers
Appearence: Will get in a secccc
Theme Song: Misery Business - PAramore
Other: When Journey was 18 her little sister Juliet was kidnapped the day after her brother Dason saw himself as king of the world and moved on. Juliet being only 15 at the time was young and had no clue about anything. She thought the person who took her was her brother's friend but turns out it wasn't. Journey has been searching everyday for Juliet and will never cease until she finds her.

Name: Juliet
Weapons(if any) : None
Appearence: In a secccc
Theme Song: Hurry up and Save me
Other: When Juliet was 15 she was kidnapped by Kamin for an unknown reason, she has undeveloped powers that she will use but is too scared to even use them. Even she doesn't know where she is now or what the girl who kidnapped her will do to her.

Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 pm

(It's about time we started thisssss! XD)

Kamin was walking down the hallway to Juliet's room, swinging the thin string holding the key to her room. She knocked on the door, humming a bit, a smirk on her face. "You awake, Juliet?"
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Little Juliet who was laying on a soft but horrible bed given to her gulped, sheturned around. "Yes ma'am?" Ever since she was taken by Kamin she just had to do what she wanted her to do, she was terrified of her otherwise. "C-Can I go back to sleep?" She didn't sleep at all actually and she needed it.

(YEsXD)
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 pm

(OH YUSSS~ But who said Kamin was abusive or something?XDD She's not that baaadddd~)

"Oh, of course you can. I was just wondering if you wanted to come out and eat something, since it's been a while, you know?" Kamin was actually concerned about her, even if it didn't show all the time. "And besides, it'd be nice if you did come out for a while, when you want to."
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:24 pm

(Yes but she little kid, kidnappedXD I'd be scared)

Juliet shook her head. "Just go away...you ask me that every day, I want to go home but you don't let me." She curled up under the blanket trying to get warm.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:29 pm

(XD Trueeee~ I would be tooXD)

Kamin frowned, unlocking the door, and gently pushing it open. "You never eat though...just...please come out? I have a surprise for you.."
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Doll Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Juliet got up out of the bed pulling a stuffed animal with her in her arms. She was reluctant at getting up at first then didn't care. "What surprise?" She asked, her eyes heavy and tired, she looked really skinny since she never eats.
Broken Doll
Broken Doll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenebre Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 am

Kamin smiled slightly at her; she looked absolutely horrid. She made a mental note to force her to eat no matter what from now on. "Well, it's not a surprise if I tell you, is it, silly? You'll have to eat first though, then Darien'll bring it out for you, okay?"
Tenebre
Tenebre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum